166-170

The Amazon giant bird-eating spider has created a spider that is the world's largest and largest in the world, and they usually live in the rainforest of the Amazon, are ground-dwelling spiders, and also have the ability to form webs.

Their nets are unusually sticky and can easily catch rats, squirrels, as well as venomous snakes and birds.

Although it is not known when they began to invade human cities, hearing this name means that they have appeared in human vision.

Now Aqua Blue Star doesn't know what's going on, as if the temperature is out of balance throughout the year, or the animals on Aqua Blue Star have evolved body sense, completely without the restrictions of the season.

Otherwise, it is impossible to explain why the Amazon giant bird-eating spider appeared in human cities, but obviously ground-dwelling spiders began to weave webs on high-rise buildings to trap passing birds and low-rise humans.

Since the natural disaster, many places have not been able to explain, such as how the eggs of the eight-touched beast came about, why the colorful beetle suddenly flooded, and when the stinky ape lurked in the woods.

This kind of natural disaster is like rushing to destroy human beings, as for why it didn't directly come to the beginning of the wind and waves, volcanic eruptions, plate movements or something to kill human beings, may also follow some kind of cosmic rules?

Human beings are really an insignificant creature in this world.

"So the White City is the spider's web you said?" Uyaya asked.

At this time, Yun Yi, who was holding the cub and looking outside by the window, suddenly turned his head to Yun Yang and said, "It's dark." Yun

Yang's eyes looked out the window, it was indeed dark, it was also an abnormal phenomenon, obviously before you could see the sun, only now... She raised her hand and looked at her watch, it was only after one o'clock in the afternoon, how could there be no sun.

"Is it raining?" Tangyuan asked.

Yun Yi twisted his head: "No. The

sky seemed to be suddenly covered by a black curtain, making it impossible to see the light.

Tang Yuan was now anxious to say what happened to him, and waved his hand: "Don't care if it's dark or not, I'll tell you how I got hurt!" Yun

Yang was okay, but Wu Yaya listened carefully with a nervous expression.

"How did you get hurt?" Especially Wu Yaya is also particularly powerful in giving Tangyuan the motivation to continue.

"Scratched!" Tang Yuan said: "We drove through an underground tunnel, there was no electricity in the tunnel, there was black pressure all around, if there were no lights on, we couldn't drive away successfully, but just as we left, something suddenly scratched our car."

Tang Yuan continued: "Don't you see, the good guy's sparks are like fireworks, and the companions in the car think that they really touched something." Just when I wanted the driver to stop and take a look, I heard the flapping of wings.

"The range of wings spread can accommodate an adult, so frightened that the driver's feet did not move the accelerator and drove out with one mind."

"How can these ghosts stop, we can hear the sound of them constantly hovering on the roof of our car while we sit in the car, and from time to time they slam into our vehicles, the weight is really considerable, and our vehicles are all knocked off the direction by them."

The more Wu Yaya listened, the whiter her face became: "And then?" Do you see clearly what is attacking you?

Tang Yuan shook his head, his face was disappointed: "I didn't see it clearly, it's too dark, that group of ghosts is very smart, and they also grabbed a headlight."

"Have you all grabbed the headlights, and you haven't seen what it is?" It can't be! Wu Yaya asked disappointedly.

Tang Yuan desperately recalled: "There are claws, and the hardness of the claws is estimated to be comparable to metal, otherwise it will not be splashed on the body."

"There are wings, but there is no hair on the wings, all four paws are sharp, but the most advantageous belong to the two hind paws, the lights and the body are scratched by the hind paws."

"The strength of the front paw is also very strong, and the wound on my body is scratched by the front paw, which hurts me."

Yun Yang saw Tangyuan's camouflage uniform lifted, saw his injured arm, wrapped in several layers of medical gauze, and it seemed that he was treated by the garrison medical point when he entered the city.

Because the bleeding is red with gauze, it can be seen that this injury is indeed serious.

"What about the others? How's it going? Yun Yang asked.

Tang Yuan said: "We were lucky and escaped back, which is also thanks to the fact that the tunnel is very short, but if it is longer, someone will fold it inside."

"They seem to be very afraid of light, for example, when we are driving, they hide in the dark and attack, and they dare not attack from the direction where there is light on the front, otherwise if they hit the window glass of the cab with their volume at the beginning, we will have to peel off our skin if we don't die." Tang Yuan said with a palpitation.

At this time, the capital has fallen into darkness, it is really dark, with the capital as the center, this black curtain in the sky seems to be large and boundless, and the place you see is pitch black.

Back-up power was turned on in advance in the city to electrify public facilities.

At the same time, alarms sounded simultaneously in various areas of the city, and after the alarm, special official personnel broadcast on the radio of each starting station of the subordinate unit: "The capital base has detected an unknown creature approaching, please hide in place, close the doors and windows, and prohibit going out."

"Please turn on any equipment in your home that can be illuminated, ensure that the room has sufficient and bright sightlines, lock the doors and windows, and prohibit going out!"

The alarm sounded repeatedly, twice banned from going out to see the seriousness of the incident, the citizens who had been frightened by the doomsday monsters immediately followed the official instructions, and some citizens who wanted to go back to be with their families were also held by enthusiastic people, and at this time going back may collide with the monsters that flew to the base.

On the road, on the construction site, and in the shantytown, people whose houses were not very strong were immediately called in by the owners of the community to take refuge.

People who fight for an area of one or two square meters on weekdays still do not hesitate to give their neighbors the opportunity to ask for help and survive in the face of danger.

The Dragon Kingdom's execution during the war was amazing, but in half an hour, the streets and shanty towns immediately became empty, and every household in the community lit up brightly.

Yun Yi held the cub and sat in the area with only one small window, and the other three walls were walls to ensure the cub's safety, while Yun Yang took out a strong flashlight from his clothes again.

Tang Yuan immediately threw himself under the bed to find his own guy, and was dumbfounded when he saw the clean bottom of the bed, and turned his head and asked Wu Yaya: "What about the things under my bed?"

Wu Yaya pointed to a large paper box in the corner: "It's all there."

Tangyuan also unambiguously took out a flashlight and a dozen candles from the paper box.

And because of this action, the gauze was stained with blood again, Yun Yang pressed him to sit on the bed, took the candle with his hands and feet and began to decorate the room.