361-370

Tang Yuan laughed, knowing that this was impossible, and now he didn't know where Xia Changyuan and Yun Yi were, but it was really sad!

Arthur and the others can't be fine, otherwise who will take the four of them into the azure underwater research room.

In short, I hope that everyone will have to live well before they go into the water.

After going into the water and opening the underwater research room, even if they died, they were not saints, and the competitors of other countries still died clean.

Arthur, they must think the same way, the relationship of mutual use, do you really expect to be able to deal with brotherhood?

A crisp sound of dead branches outside drove out the warm atmosphere inside, Yun Yang and Tang Yuan immediately picked up the gun at hand and secretly lifted a tarp to look at the situation outside.

A human-like creature that looked like it had hands and feet, and was very sensitive to the gazes of others, almost Tangyuan and Yunyang, and their gaze just swept over there, and immediately disappeared into the grass.

Tang Yuan was angry: "This group of dog things, how did they come so quickly!"

Yun Yang affirmed: "This is what the hell I encountered in the area where the cabin fell!"

"What is it? People? Through the faint light coming out of the shelter, Tangyuan also vaguely saw the hands and arms of this thing.

"Like and not like!" The weirdest point that made Yun Yang feel was here.

So are there not only eight-touch beasts and erythroma fish in the sea, but also a third kind of monster after the natural disaster?

What is it? Why hiding.

"It seems to have run." Tangyuan looked here for a long time, and then said after making sure that there was no movement.

Yun Yang always felt that things were not so easy to end, and for now he only said a word.

"Mom, hug!" The cub also felt the seriousness of the atmosphere, struggled out of Tangyuan's arms, and came to Yun Yang holding up his small hands and clothes to hug.

Yun Yang squatted down and picked him up, and Tang Yuan thought for a while and said, "Sister, it seems that you still have to keep vigil tonight, you and the cub sleep first, and I will guard first."

Yun Yang shook his head: "No, or I will first come to guard the middle of the night, the cubs have enough fun in the space during the day, this will not sleep so quickly, just so you use this time to make up for sleep in exchange for my second half."

Tangyuan did not refuse again, nodding: "Okay, then I'll sleep first." Tangyuan's

sleep quality has always been good, and the protective clothing and raincoat dried under him fell asleep in a minute.

Yun Yang held the cub and used a flashlight to find a place with a better line of sight, and sat there and stared at the tip, to see if some fish that had slipped through the net tried to attack here.

She also noticed that the cub's eyes would change color in this dark environment, turning light blue to dark blue, not reaching the absolute blue of the previous life threat.

It was the first time she had seen that the pupil color of the cub would switch with the environment, why this feature had not been seen in Lin Lu's eyes before.

Or was it that I didn't pay enough attention to him before?

Then again, they hadn't really seen each other in a long, long time.

Since receiving the will materials sent back by Lin Lu and getting the space to open it smoothly, Lin Lu is no longer the man who was ignorant of modern society in his heart.

His current status was so high that Yun Yang couldn't believe that he was really the Lin Lu she knew? The cub's father?

The more she didn't want to think of someone, the more memories of that person rushed out, and the images of being together were fragmented in her mind.

"Mom!" The cub's eyes suddenly looked somewhere excitedly.

Yun Yang looked at him: "What's wrong cub?"

"Fish!" The cub said while pointing at Yun Yang: "Mom, fish!" "

Fish? Yunyang is full of question marks, will there be fish in the forest on this island?

Along the way, apart from puddles formed by heavy rainfall, they didn't see a single freshwater lake, let alone where the fish came from.

"Cubs, there are no fish, we are on land, and small fish can only survive in the water." Yun Yang explained to him patiently.

But the cub had already squeezed down from Yun Yang's arms, took Yun Yang's hand and was about to run outside: "Mom, fish, catch fish!"

Yun Yang was very pleased that the cub could say so many words now, and she could express her meaning, but now there was a heavy rain outside, and she could immediately drizzle two chickens of the size after going out, unless it was really a critical moment when her life was threatened, she really didn't want to go out.

"Cub, obedient, it's raining too much outside." Yun Yang grabbed his small body and took him into his arms again.

The cub grieved his little face, but did not cry, but buried his face in Yun Yang's arms.

Too obedient, Yun Yang felt that his heart was warmed by this little person.

In her previous life, a single mother with her child survived in the natural disaster world, just filling her stomach had used all her mind, the cub grew up on her back in her arms, and when she realized that the cub had grown up, he had begun to try to help her reduce the pressure of life.

How could she not love this son so much, after the cub was sold by He Miao in her previous life, she lived in pain and regret every day.

Now in this life, she can finally grow up with him at a slow pace, not missing every moment of his growth, this is her son who was pregnant in October.

The cub seemed to want to go out very much, and when Yun Yang coaxed him to sleep, his little finger still pointed out: "Mom, fish." Looking

a little reluctant, Yun Yang was almost amused by him: "Where there are fish, there are also monsters." The

most important thing in the woods on Pman Island is the variety of monsters that climb up from the sea, and after the natural disaster, the water world is the hardest hit area.

Finally carried it until the second half of the night, Yun Yang held the cub who was already asleep in his arms and patted the sleeping Tangyuan that woke up: "Brother Yuan, wake up!"

Tang Yuan woke up and immediately touched the gun in his hand: "How..." Seeing that it was Yun Yang, he immediately relaxed: "It's you, I'm so scared that I thought something happened." Yun

Yang was speechless, just rushed at you, this sleep quality, even if a monster came in, it would eat you halfway before you could react.

"When you keep vigil, the vigilance point, the safety of me and the cubs will be handed over to you." Yunyang Road.

Tangyuan stretched out with a towel that had just wiped his hair to catch some cold rain, washed his face, and was immediately sobered up by the coldness.

"Don't worry, girl, it's over to me here." Tangyuan said confidently.

Yun Yang was also sleepy at this time, answered indistinctly, took the cub into his arms to protect it tightly, and slept with his eyes closed.

Tang Yuan's eyes widened and he occasionally shone a flashlight on the situation nearby, and all he saw was the leaves and bushes that had been beaten by the rain.