206-210

Kenkoku's mission squad is very bad, so they directly use Kameda Kuni's people as bait.

Kameda people are unlucky they like to hear, if Baoqi Jianguo gets a plant sample, it will directly destroy this plant, anyway, they can't take them all, then let the people of Dragon Country not take a leaf away.

Hong Jie's nose was really sensitive to the flame aura, and as they followed her closer and closer, they smelled that someone was really roasting a fire nearby.

At this time, there is no doubt who the person who roasted the fire was.

The more Hong Jie stepped forward, the more careful she became, and the others slowed down and began to approach a thorn bush in front of them.

This bush of thorns blocked their view from looking ahead, and they could hear faint voices ahead.

The more Tang Yuan listened, the tighter his brows tightened, and Yun Yang could hear that the other side was saying Jian Chinese, it was Steve's group.

Xia Changyuan listened carefully a little and then said to Yunyang Hongjie and the others: "It's them, they have encountered a problem, the injured Anna is not in good condition, and now she still has a high fever, and the remaining three have a disagreement about whether to take Anna on the road with them."

Tang Yuan smiled gloating: "Well, you said why they weren't eaten by the dragon centipede!"

Yun Yi glanced at Tang Yuan and mended the knife and said, "Dragon Centipede, will it be attracted to you."

Tang Yuan rolled his eyes in choking, staring at Yun Yi with wide eyes and unable to say anything for a long time.

Their movement here brought the conversation on the other side to an abrupt end, and there was a loud shout from JK accompanied by the sound of a gun loaded: "Who!

Xia Changyuan and the others came around the thorn bush, and Steve was relieved to see them, and cheekily climbed into love: "Oh, my dear, it was a misunderstanding just now, and now we have met again, this must be God's meaning."

Xia Changyuan sneered: "I think you are mistaken, God asked me to send you to him!"

Steve opened his mouth as if he wanted to talk again, and Yun Yi had already shot and ran into Scott JK.

The "bang bang" gunshot sounded, Steve Xia Changyuan immediately separated the various camps, a second was still smiling, this second has drawn guns at each other, bullets with fire, surrounded by their battlefield.

Yunyang Hongjie and Brother Yuan each found cover for Xia Changyuan, and the numerical advantage pressed Steve and the three of them to fight, and the opposite side did not dare to emerge.

In particular, Tangyuan's accurate shooting trapped the three people behind the bush, and the trunk used to shield the buffer was deeply dented, and Steve and others were hiding behind the trunk.

A piece of wood chips that had been hit by a gun grazed Scott's cheek and flew past, slicing a deep bloodstain.

The painful Shawk hissed: "Steve, think of a way!"

Steve gritted his teeth: "You guys hold it for a while!"
After
saying that, he withdrew the gun, unloaded the material bag that did not leave his body, took out a smoke grenade from it and threw it out.

Soon the place where they were hiding was covered by a thick smoke, and the visibility was extremely low, so that Tang Yuan Yunyang and the others could not find the target, and could only shoot intensively.

Steve urged Scott to go quickly, and Scott's eyes widened in amazement: "God, do you know what you're doing?" Just go out like this and we will be killed!

Steve glared: "Aren't you wearing body armor?" Don't fight and wait to be surrounded by them and beat to death?

JK glanced at Anna, who was lying under the tree and had fallen into a coma: "What if we go Anna, they won't let Anna go!"

"Anna is an admirable soldier, she will understand the trade-offs on the battlefield, we have more important tasks to complete!" Steve made up his mind, he was the captain, and the mission was carried out with the expectations of the councilors and the chiefs, and it had to be completed.

A scream suddenly came from the dense smoke, and the scream was immediately covered, and the place where the sound was made was swept by Tangyuan Focus.

When the smoke cleared, there was no longer a figure in the place where Steve and the others were hiding before.

"Escaped? This group of grandchildren! "Tangyuan means that the breath is not smooth.

Yun Yi's hand touched the blood stains on the weeds: "According to the current situation, at least one person is injured.

Looking at Xia Changyuan: "Chase or not?"

Xia Changyuan nodded, chased after him and killed in one breath, it was like being yin again by these people. Only a thousand days to be a thief, there is no reason to prevent a thief for a thousand days.

Already in the hinterland of the Saitu Basin, there is no need for them to attract monster firepower, killing them is just right, not giving them a chance to snatch raw materials.

At this time, Hong Jie would be heard shouting: "Boss, Liu Lang, come and take a look!"

Several men turned around and saw Yunyang Hongjie looking at Anna lying under the old tree in shock, and the two jumped out to stay away from Anna.

"What's wrong!" Tang Yuan asked, the dragon centipede in the jungle was shocked, and now their scalps are numb when they hear the scream.

There was a problem with Anna, and everyone had to put aside the pursuit of Steve and the others for the time being and came to Anna's side.

Anna's face was still pale, her breathing was weak, although her face was ugly before, she could barely have it with the support of JK and Scott and others, but now she was lying on her back on the ground and seemed to have only the breath that came out and did not enter.

It was impossible for the dead man to make Hong Jie and Yun Yang retreat, and Yun Yang spoke, "You guys try to turn her over!"
Although
Xia Changyuan didn't understand what Yun Yang meant, he still took Anna's hand and tried to turn her over.

Not to mention turning her over, Xia Changyuan couldn't pull Anna's hand, and the ground simply grew together.

Xia Changyuan exerted all his strength to hold back his face and did not move Anna's hand in the slightest, Tangyuan looked anxious on the side, and squeezed Xia Changyuan when he came up: "What kind of plane, just a woman!"

But he was immediately punched in the face, he was not much better than Xia Changyuan, and the face was red and smoking without making Anna move.

Tang Yuan was stunned in his heart: "What's wrong, what's wrong, it's haunted, isn't it!"

Yun Yang shook his head: "It's not haunted, it may be that there is some doorway on the ground."

She said this to make Tangyuan more energetic, shouting Xia Changyuan and Yunyi, the three men worked hard, and this place finally pulled Anna's body slightly off the ground.

Yun Yang and Hong Jie gasped when they saw what was under Anna's body, and Xia Changyuan inserted the sapper shovel into the soil under his body, just enough to press his body against the sapper shovel, and he couldn't coincide with the land again for a short time.

Everyone also saw the reason why Anna's body was so heavy, and the bottom strips were full of white parasites like Hong Jie's digging taro plants before.

This feels like a sticky mouse board, where long sticky filaments are pulled out of the lower rat board after the carcass of a mouse is picked up from above.

The difference is that underneath Anna's body is a white parasite-like thing.