271-280

Tang Yuan got Yun Yang's instruction, and immediately covered the sides of his mouth with his hands as a megaphone: "RVs only bring the elderly, pregnant women and people with children, please quickly form a line, first come, first served, the car is full and leave."

Tangyuan shouted three times in a row, and this shout almost shouted everyone to the queue, all wanting to try their luck.

After all, it is enough to walk from here to the second ring road, not to mention that some people still live in the fourth ring road, even if they walk to tomorrow, they may not be able to walk ah!

After shouting, Tangyuan began to screen people to get on the bus: "You you you, all three of you are on board."

"I said that you are old, weak, sick, and disabled, and your face is big, brain-dead?"

"And you, look at what is you, go and walk, big and small guys are not ashamed."

At this time, a middle-aged man of forty or fifty years old was also crushed out of the team by Tangyuan, and cursed angrily: "Why take them and not me, as long as the lives of pregnant women and children are worth nothing, my life is not worth anything?"

"I tell you, you either take me away with a car today or press directly over me, or I say nothing to go!"

This is not qualified to take the car and start playing scoundrels, Tang Yuan is not used to him at all, and directly lifting him up from the ground like a chicken is a fat fist: "Your uncle's, and Laozi relies on the old and sells the old, you are a chicken feather!" Lao Tzu off your cheap life is worth a few bucks, Lao Tzu's car Lao Tzu's oil, Lao Tzu just doesn't want to sit for you, is it bold, come and come, lie down, see if I dare to press over you! "

Tangyuan is a soft eater who does not eat hard, he shouted for so long that there are still people to give him hard here, he is obliged to do good deeds, and not responsible to do good deeds, and also stumped this group of Diao people hey!

Frightened, the middle-aged man immediately trotted away, and others did not dare to provoke Tangyuan when they saw such a fierce and vicious god, and even some women who wanted to come up and hold their children were stopped by their husbands, afraid that Tangyuan was a human-faced beast.

Tangyuan shrugged, to cure this kind of evil scoundrel, you have to be more evil and more vicious than them.

Seeing that no one came up again, Tangyuan closed the door at once, and the upper and lower floors of the RV were full of old people and pregnant women, and some people had no place to sit directly on the ground.

When the car drove to the second ring, Yunyang Wuyaya came down first, and Tangyuan and Yunyi continued to send people to the third and fourth rings.

Clear Water Bay villas have been cleared out, and houses and shacks in many places have been knocked down by monsters such as dragon centipterosaurs and slippery pigs, and many returning residents have begun to tidy up.

At this time, there was a crackling sound from the power grid overhead, and it was the power bureau at the capital base that began to restore normal power supply.

Only by turning on the power grid did the pterosaur dare not fly in.

When Yun Yang walked to the gate with the cub and Wu Yaya, he found that the security window and tempered glass were completely shattered by the stinky ape at that time, and there were many monster footprints on the car that could not be driven, and the appearance and windows were not damaged at all because they were all special bulletproof glass.

If Tangyuan hadn't broken the key card in the lock of the courtyard door, they would have driven the car and fled.

If the key is broken, it is impossible to open this lock at all, and this lock is bulletproof and cannot be opened with a gun.

In the end, Yun Yang asked the patrol police passing by to call their colleagues who were unlocking the lock there and cut the central lock cylinder with a cutting machine.

The courtyard and the house were a mess, and the sheets and bedding in several rooms and the food inside were eaten clean by stinky apes and slippery pigs, and there were no ginger star anise left for cooking, and there were crumbs of ingredients around the kitchen.

Those who can have such a good appetite and teeth to eat these things, except for the slippery pig Yunyang, can't guess the second monster species.

Yun Yang put the cub in the living room, and Wu Yaya began to clean up the mess in the room.

At this time, hearing the shouting of a woman outside, Yun Yang walked to the window and saw that it was Lin Lan who was holding the child Pipi.

Lin Lan smiled and shook her hand after seeing Yun Yang, and Yun Yang walked to the gate of the courtyard to open the door for her: "Where did you hide when the monster tide, I didn't see you over there!"

Lin Lan thought that it would be palpitating, if it weren't for the child who started a high fever in the middle of the night and was carried by her to the hospital, just staggered the monster tide, there might not be two of them mother and son now.

"We were transferred from the hospital to the hospital staff family building in the first ring, and we were officially notified in the morning that we were preparing to move, and I knew that you would be fine." Lin Lan said with a smile, it is better than anything to be able to meet again after escaping death.

Looking at the mess in the yard, Lin Lan walked in with Pippi in her arms: "It's a matter of a while for our small shack to clean up, because there is nothing good behind closed doors, even monsters don't bother to break into our house, but your yard is seriously affected this time!"

Yun Yang looked at the uprooted landscape trees in the yard and the trees that collapsed everywhere and smiled bitterly: "In front of Xiao Life, these things outside the body are nothing."

Lin Lan held Pippi and played with the cub with toys, took a broom and began to clean with Wuya Yayunyang and others.

In the afternoon, Tang Yuan and Yun Yi drove the RV back, and without saying a word, they disinfected the RV again with the disinfectant and cleaning liquid prepared by Yun Yang at home.

After all the evenings were cleaned up, Yun Yang left Lin Lan's mother and son to eat a simple meal at home, which was simple for Yun Yang and others, and it was tantamount to a delicious delicacy for Lin Lan.

After eating, Lin Lan left with Pippi in her arms.

Old Mrs. Yu heard the movement outside and opened the door, thinking that her son and daughter-in-law who had been placed in other areas had returned, and these special groups were always protected in advance.

It is said that good people do not live long, and disasters are left behind for thousands of years, and Old Lady Yu luckily escaped the monster tide with her grandson Xiong.

Unexpectedly, it was this mother and son, and Old Mrs. Yu thought of the last time because of the innocent disaster that their mother and son suffered, and couldn't help twisting her face against the crack of the door and scolding in a low voice: "The monster tide has killed so many people, how can it not kill you two mothers and sons!" "

Clear Water Bay vacated a lot of houses hung in the housing rental bureau, vacated houses are some tenants who died in the monster tide, no one will dislike such houses are unlucky, for new tenants, the previous batch of tenants died, they can rent the house can be closer to the ring to get shelter safer.

The base that had been attacked once by the monster tide quickly returned to its previous state under the official reversal, and the construction of public canteens, medicine factories, mushroom bases, and defensive walls in various areas was reopened, and the number of staff was restored to the original number.

Everything is going on step by step, as if the previous wave of monsters was just a dream.

After another seven days, it officially entered the scorching heat of the second year of the end of the world, and the summer entered overnight, the heat was unbearable, and people put away their winter clothes and took out their summer clothes.