76-80

Yun Yang and Ah Yi sat on the bed with their clothes temporarily stacked with guns in hand, watching Feng Yaya and Zou Yu struggling to tie their eyes with ropes and Qin Yueyang whose mouth was re-attached with black tape.

During this period, Qin Yueyang has been struggling, but the thin monkey does not look thin, the skill of tying people is first-class, and Qin Yueyang has no sign of struggling out of the tape restraint.

The two women had already changed into long clothes and trousers in the warehouse, and at this time, regardless of the blood marks on their hands that were worn out by the rope, they finally tied Qin Yueyang, one end of the rope was tied to the solid shelf, and the other end was tied to Qin Yueyang's body.

He carried him to the window, hugged his legs from below and threw him out the window.

With a "pop", the water splashed, and almost immediately there were eight-touch beasts in the water coming from all directions, I don't know which lucky beast had better luck to capture Qin Yueyang, the prey.

Zou Yu is a thoughtful woman who does not forget to drag the corpse that has been sucked dry by the eight-touch beast back up, untie him and the black tape in his eyes, and then untie the rope and throw it back into the water.

The remaining dozen or so men were all thrown in and fed to the eight-touch beast, and the thin monkey's body trembled like chaff when he was dying.

The three people who were shot and killed were also thrown into the water by Ah Yi.

Yun Yang looked at Feng Yaya and Zou Yu: "Now the three of us are accomplices, the strength of the Qin family in the capital cannot be underestimated, if I can't keep this common secret, I may have the power to protect myself, but you will definitely die."

Feng Yaya and Zou Yu nodded again and again with pale faces: "We will definitely not say it!"

Yun Yang laughed secretly in his heart, yes, you really won't say it! Because Qin Yueyang died in your hands!"

Therefore, it is simple and clear to say that you want to tie a person to your warship, and there is no common interest.

One glory is not necessarily all glory, but one loss will definitely be both.

However, Yun Yang's purpose has also been achieved, Qin Yueyang, a beast, whether there is Yang Xue and Zou Yu today, she will kill it, since she has it, then she may as well borrow the hands of others to get rid of it.

Qin Yueyang's perverted ruthlessness once he gains power, the day of finding trouble for himself is still ahead, and she has always been a person who plans ahead, and if there is any threat, she must find a way to settle it, and no matter what enemy within her ability, she will not stay overnight.

So Qin Yueyang and his minions are like Fang Qiang and the others in the past, and they must die!

Yun Yang didn't expect that he could encounter such a thing when he went to the base for a while, hey!

The first time Zou Yu and Feng Yaya killed someone, their bodies were shaking and breaking into cold sweat, but they had the pleasure of revenge in their hearts.

"Thank you, thank you." The two walked to Yun Yang's side to thank them, and Yun Yi stopped in front of the two.

Zou Yu and Feng Yaya looked at Yun Yi's defensive look and did not come closer.

Yun Yang glanced at them: "No need, it's hard to live now, it will be more difficult in the future, you have to get used to it slowly."

After a pause, remembering their experience and the husband who was killed, it was rare to say a soft word: "The dead are dead, but the living are still alive, don't remember and immerse yourself in the past, there is more than one way to live." Zou

Yu and Feng Yaya's psychology relaxed, crying and nodding. Especially when she saw Yang Xue, who was lying on the ground and her chest was no longer breathing, she cried even more sadly.

The two sobbed and cried, and Yun Yang did not let them keep vigil.

He held the cub in his arms for the middle of the night, while Ah Yi lay asleep on a makeshift bed with his arms folded.

Zou Yu and Feng Yaya did not dare to cry out again, and found a piece of clothing to cover the face of Yang Xue, who had died.

Then I found a corner to lean against each other and put my clothes on my body, and opened my eyes to look out the window at the rain that was still pounding on the window.

"Sleep, I'll keep vigil." Yunyang Road.

The two immediately closed their eyes and forced themselves to rest quickly.

Yun Yang was on duty in the middle of the night, wearing a thick storm jacket and holding the cub in his arms, coaxing him to sleep while observing the situation outside.

The sky curtain was like a hole had been punctured, the rain kept falling, crackling on the window, and the water that was about to flood the second floor also sounded.

I don't know if it's the flow speed brought by the rain falling, or the sound of the eight-touch beast swimming in the water, which is particularly creepy in this somewhat silent rainy night.

With the rainfall, the temperature at night dropped instantly, and Feng Yaya and Zou Yu found a bunch of summer clothes to put on their bodies to get warm.

Yun Yang, who was wearing a thick storm suit, held the cub like a small stove without coldness at all, and ate a little chocolate to refresh himself while the three were asleep.

In the second half of the night, Ah Yi woke up and changed the guard with the two of them.

Yun Yang held the cub and lay down where Ah Yi slept before, closed his eyes and quickly fell asleep, it was too sleepy.

Ah Yi was already less sleepy and alert, and he changed this routine little by little since he met Yun Yang.

Now wearing a stormtrooper suit, he is playing with his dagger with his eyes open, while listening to the noise through the sound of rain.

Survivors are scattered around all corners of the city, either blocked by the rain or frightened by the eight-touched beast, huddled in the house waiting for rescue.

The night of the rainy night undoubtedly gave the eight-touch beasts a shot in the arm, and they brazenly rushed to the most densely populated places of human beings to hunt.

At night, the military personnel, including Xia Changyuan, could not pull out their hands to rescue at all, because those monsters invaded the most densely populated place here in the crow's nest like crazy.

At all times, the soldiers were the vanguard of the human death line, and they used thermal weapons to suppress the eight-touch beasts approaching here.

After one batch of bullets was fired, another batch was fired, the bullet casings fell to the ground, and rockets were fired into the center area of the most densely populated eight-touch beast, and the buildings around the Crow's Nest Stadium were destroyed and burned to the ground.

Thankfully, the gymnasium was guarded, and the humans behind him were guarded. The eight-touch beasts began to fear the power of human thermal weapons and began to flee at great speed.

Eight-touched beasts of various sizes sank into the water, and any place with water could be their hiding place.

The eight-touch beast is an amphibian creature that lives in water before breaking its shell, and after breaking its shell to complete the first and second stages of evolution, it can jump out of the water and hunt.

The people in the gymnasium also had a night of fear, because the soldiers who were defending outside did not stop shooting guns for a moment.

The people of the Crow's Nest Stadium saved their lives, and the survivor test of those scattered in various neighborhoods has just begun.

The eight-touch beast is a feeding machine, and when they do not catch prey in the gymnasium, they cast their compound eyes into the ruined neighborhoods and corridors that have been flooded, knowing that there are still many surprises hidden there waiting for them to hunt.

In other words, why did the previous eight-touch beast have to be close and far? Most likely, these survivors who cannot escape will be used as food reserves.