56-60

When passing by the gate of the community, Yun Yang saw Rao Zhen and He Wanwan walking on the side of the road, both of them were wrapped in gauze on their heads, especially He Wanwan, who was still pale now.

"Drive slowly." Yun Yang whispered.

It happened that at this time, a woman was hurriedly running outside the community with a lunch box, and when she saw He Wanwan and Rao Zhen, she asked in surprise: "Why are you discharged from the hospital!"

He Wanwan covered her head and didn't want to speak, but now she blinked faster and felt a dull pain in her head, which was the after-effect of being beaten by those gangsters yesterday. Rao Zhen's situation was a little lighter, and he said to the caller: "Go and deliver food to Mr. Luo?"

This hurried woman is Luo Dagang's wife, her husband was hospitalized, she took advantage of her work to cook and send it over, and cooked the little meat she had in the house to supplement his nutrition.

The woman nodded, looked at He Wanwan's pale face and frowned: "This is too unusual, the person is not well, why did you let it be discharged?"

Rao Zhen said: "The doctor has dispensed some medicine, no way, now which hospital beds are full, those of us who are relatively not serious have been forced to be discharged."

Luo Dagang's wife asked again: "How are Feng Rui and Zhao Chao?"

Rao Zhen's face changed, and he replied, "Feng Rui came to the rescue, Zhao Chao... Zhao Chao was bleeding from the beating, and the broken bones pierced the lung lobes, and last night... Died last night!

He Wanwan's throat was hoarse, and tears flowed: "It's all because of me, it's all because of me."

Rao Zhen patted her hand: "No one wants such a thing to happen, if you want to blame it, blame the group of beasts who have lost their conscience."

"The young man who saved the two of us yesterday has not yet appeared, and it must also be in our community, and he wants to save people and does not want to get into trouble, thanks to them last night." Rao Zhen said in a chattering manner.

Yun Yang and Ah Yi heard her words, and Zhao Chao died...

Yun Yang slowly exhaled, in the last days, good people do not live long, so everyone in the last days seems selfish and hypocritical, and the efforts they make are just to survive!

Zhao Chao's lesson sounded the alarm for everyone involved in last night's incident, all kindness has a price, and Zhao Chao's price is life.

"Let's go." Yunyang said, Ah Yi's car passed by them and drove to his parking space.

Ah Yi immediately ran to the passenger seat after getting out of the car from the main driver to open the door for Yun Yang, the cub would sleep fragrantly, Yun Yang carefully carried him out of the car, and Ah Yi and the two got on the elevator.

Yun Yang felt that now the two siblings ate and drank every day, exercised and exercised their killing skills, and enjoyed the last tranquility before the storm.

Once the storm comes, those gray eggs will hatch eight-touch beasts, and from then on, the social phenomenon of human-to-human fighting has become fighting with people and monsters, and because of the monster's strong attack power, the number of eight-touch beasts eaten by a large number of eight-touch beasts in the early days of hatching has been sharply reduced by humans because they have not established a closed base.

After all, no one knew that this egg that appeared from the deep sea would have such a strong attack power, which once caused a sharp decrease in the number of people in the world, and this was only the first monster surprise brought by the natural disaster.

Rui Chenggang is talking to the case of Yujing Homestead, the group of gangsters who died, he found out their previous criminal records from the internal network of the Public Security Bureau, robbery, rape, theft has been idle in the society after being released, until this organized and premeditated robbery plan in Yujing Homestead again.

The positive photos of the two men in the computer are the suspects Fang Qiang and Gan Lei mentioned by He Wanwan, and they have not yet been arrested.

On either side of the same are two portraits, of a man and a woman wearing masks, based on the oral accounts of the victims, the benefactor who saved their lives.

Benefactor? After being a police officer for a long time, he has seen any strange cases, and he first drew a question mark on the gold content of this benefactor.

This colleague came and sent all the household information of Yujing Homestead: "Team Rui, this is what you want."

Rui Chenggang nodded: "Okay, you put it there first."
After
the colleague left, he opened the residents' information and looked through them one by one, and his eyes froze after seeing one of the owners: "Xiaozhu, come on." The

colleague walked in: "What's wrong team?"

Rui Chenggang pointed at Yunyang and said, "Find out where she went that night."

A man and a woman, wearing masks and masks, matched Yunyang Yunyi's situation, Rui Chenggang had a guess in his heart.

Especially Yun Yi, Rui Cheng felt that this boy was dangerous at the first glance when he saw him, and he subconsciously pulled out a gun after seeing him last time in the supermarket, and he also paid attention to the boy's actions, and he actually touched his back.

All indications are that a boy at this age who should have gone to high school is actually a dangerous person.

Maybe this burglary ... That's not right! Rui Chenggang felt a headache again, when Yunyang was reported for illegal possession of firearms, they checked Yunyang this woman, the first twenty years of life were uneventful, except for suddenly having a son, and then one day two months ago to obtain a mysterious inheritance, worth less than tens of billions, otherwise they could not afford the consumption flow on her bank card.

She consumes the things she buys above for eating and drinking, and the two are called brothers and sisters, it stands to reason that they are not short of food and drink, and there is no need to participate in this robbery.

Or do you really go to see the righteous and brave?

"Team Rui, water." The colleague brought Rui Chenggang another glass of water.

Rui Chenggang took a sip, spit it out, and looked at the cup that was turbid: "Xiao Zhu, Xiao Zhu, what is this, can you drink it?"

Xiao Zhu walked in again, looking at Rui Chenggang's appearance, very disapproving: "Team Rui, when is it now, it's good to have water to drink, the water delivery worker has long been gone, we still drink spare bottled water during this time." The day before yesterday, I drank the bottled water and began to drink this muddy water, thanks to the fact that you were not there the day before yesterday and yesterday, otherwise I would have adapted to it now.

Rui Chenggang only thought that he went out to work the day before yesterday, and yesterday went to his friend Shao Yuanfeng's mushroom breeding base to rub rice.

He wiped his mud-stained lips with a paper towel and waved the document in his hand: "Okay, I won't drink this water, you pack up and go out with me."

Xiao Zhu sweated when he looked at the big sun outside, and he was reluctant: "Team Rui, my report has not been written yet, do you want to..."

Rui Chenggang frowned: "Don't tell me that there are some or not, now pack up, and immediately follow me to the Royal View Home."

Xiao Zhu was stunned: "What are you doing there?" Colleagues from the Criminal Investigation Division returned in the morning.

Rui Chenggang said, "Go visit our old friend." "