291-300

One of the women next to Aunt Tong said: "We have talked about diversity, and now we have more business goals."

Wu Yaya also heard something wrong: "What do you mean?"

"Selling children does not earn as much as selling organs, teenage children's organs are the most alive and vibrant, more people want, supply exceeds demand, park the van on their way from school, or where there is no one, get out of the car and drag them into the car is a dose of anesthetic, two doctors disemboweled the belly, the heart, kidneys, small intestine and cornea can sell all the organs that can be sold at a price, and the body is thrown into the river, who knows!"

"Even if the parents call the police, what if the police find the body, can they still find us hiding abroad?"

"The number of missing people in the world reaches millions every year, the police are busy, and we are not the only ones who steal children and abduct people. Whoever is targeted considers himself unlucky.

"Girl, as far as this child in your arms is concerned, it is less said that it can be sold for 100,000, it is too good-looking, and more buyers want it."

Yun Yang held back the killing intent in his heart, closed his eyes and asked, "If you are a little older, what will you do with five- or six-year-old children?"

"Five or six?" Aunt Tong thought for a while and asked: "Such an old child is not easy to handle, smart children have memories to remember their parents, buyers will not want, we are also afraid of causing trouble for ourselves, directly sold to the fishing island of a small country to become slaves, from small to large, from young to dead."

So the cubs in the previous life will also fall into such a situation?

Thinking of this possibility, Yun Yang's heart hurt, looking at the smug feeling of Aunt Tong and the people in her team, Yun Yang's mood of wanting to kill reached its peak.

Just as she took out a dagger from the space and wanted to solve the beasts with a knife, the truck suddenly stopped.

Yun Yang returned to his senses, put the dagger back into the space, and sat back with the cub in his arms.

"Eggs, why are you going!"

"It's been driving for so long, let's have some fun."

"What do you think, this is all mountains, maybe when the group of eight-touch beasts and stinky apes will come."

"Come on, how many times have we walked this road, the barren mountains and mountains are all stones, even a wild boar can't be found, what monsters can there be."

"Brother Flies..."

"Isn't he asleep? Don't wake him up, give me half an hour is enough.

As he spoke, the door of the truck here in Yunyang was pulled open, and a man dressed shirtless and shirtless jumped up.

The woman next to Aunt Tong immediately shrunk back, but this guy called Pidan looked too cold, his bare body was full of groups of red and black bumps, even his face was quite a few, and there was a scar on his face, as if he wanted to separate the upper and lower faces.

He walked up like this and walked directly in front of Yun Yang and the others, and Wu Yaya immediately blocked Yun Yang's side: "What are you going to do!" The

egg kicked Wu Yaya away: "Go aside!"
The woman on Aunt
Tong's side relaxed her vigilance and turned to look at Yun Yang with an evil smile.

The egg took off his pants directly in front of Yun Yang, and shamelessly touched Yun Yang's face with his hand: "Give you five seconds to throw the child to someone else, otherwise I don't mind having a living Spring Palace with you in front of your child." In

the past, those men and women who smuggled in the country could play as long as they wanted, and they were directly tortured to death by the roadside or thrown into the sea to feed the fish if they were disobedient.

He thought that Yun Yang would do the same, Yun Yihui had already skillfully begun to use hidden tools to uncuff his hands and leg cuffs, these little tricks were not difficult for a killer professional background, and the first thing he did after breaking free was to chop this man into meat puree.

Wu Yaya was about to rush up to fight with her bare hands, but Yun Yang put the cub in her arms.

Wu Yaya looked at her worriedly: "Sister Yun! Yun

Yang stood up and ignored her, the pig egg saw Yun Yang so conscious, but moved his body back and forth more obscenely, but the next second was kicked by Yun Yang to the ground, and the egg let out a scream.

This was not over yet, Yun Yang grabbed the steel pipe he was holding in his hand, and hit it directly on his right cheek, and four or five teeth immediately flew out of his mouth, and blood was also vomited.

Just when Yun Yang wanted to scrap the flesh under his crotch, the steel pipe in his hand was hit by a bullet and thrown on the ground.

It was the fly that woke up when he heard the movement here, and watched his brothers being beaten so badly, just like Yun Yang hit his face again, angry and resentful, raised his pistol and wanted to kill Yun Yang directly.

Anyway, he also took the goods that he should have taken from the middleman, so that he folded his face, even if he sold one person less to the Florida base of Jianguo, he would earn a little at most.

Yun Yang calmly said at this time: "Send us safely to the Fozhou base in Jianguo, and I will give you two more truckloads of supplies."

These words made the fly who just wanted to pull the trigger stop, he squinted at Yun Yang, and then looked at the other Yun Yang who looked at him fiercely for a while, and then realized that Yun Yang was the boss of this group.

How much anger was also dissipated under the huge benefits, and the muscles on the fly's face trembled several times before finally squeezing out a smile: "You all go to the Florida base in Jianguo immediately, and I will find who to go to for the materials."

Yun Yang reported a series of satellite phone numbers to signal him to contact.

The fly dialed it half-heartedly, and a deep man's voice came from inside: "Who?"

Yun Yang stretched out his hand and waved at the fly, signaling him to bring the phone, and this dog-like posture did not make the fly angry, but handed the phone upside down.

"Have we disposed of our goods clean?" Yun Yang asked calmly.

"It's dealt with cleanly, don't worry, Sister Yun." The voice on the phone said immediately.

Yun Yang was a little surprised after hearing this, but he didn't expect that Qi Yuan really did a full set of dramas, and shaped her image as a big sister of the underworld.

"Transfer me two more truckloads of supplies and send them back..." Yun Yang looked at the fly with puzzled eyes.

The fly will be anxious, he is now arranging smuggling outside, it is not safe to send it anywhere at this time, and Yunyang they will definitely be sold into the Florida base, but they don't know now, once they know the materials of their two trucks, they won't be able to get their hands.

After thinking about it, he said to Yun Yang: "You let them send them to the AA base fifty kilometers away from the Q City base. It

was the name of a small base, and since the official establishment of the base, these small bases have also blossomed all over the Dragon Kingdom.

The fly thought very well, when Yunyang and them were sent to Florida, the two trucks of materials would almost be able to be delivered to the AA base, and before selling them, let them call again to make sure that they didn't eat both!