181-185

A second function appeared on Yunyang's biological iris projection panel: Guardian Guard.

At first glance, it sounds a bit like antivirus software, but Yunyang looked at its introduction and didn't feel it clearly, practical! So practical!

The energy bar reaches the 20% unlock requirement, and instructions for using the Guardian Guardian appear.

Guardian Guard [Consumables/Charged]

Current energy support: Guardian Guard X5

Note: The used object (associated with the host biological gene, limited to one person) performs the emergency avoidance function, and the emergency avoidance transfer place is space by default. The urgency level is automatically turned on by the artificial intelligence algorithm of the space to ensure the safety of the life of the hedging object.

If the closest genetic matching object is Yunqi when the space detects it, is it associated with matching?

Yun Yang did not hesitate to choose a word, and the spatial electronic tone sounded again: matching, matching successful.

Yun Yang saw that the names of cubs and vital status monitoring tables began to appear on the second panel of the space.

This space is too advanced! There can also be such hidden usage!

Opening the second function of space, Yun Yang felt that her heart was more than half, and finally arranged a back road for her cub, even if she was not around in the future, she could save him in time, and she could also open the guardian guard of space to avoid danger when he was in danger.

She didn't expect that the features that sounded like antivirus software were so easy to use, and she had to give her ex-husband Lin Lu a good review.

Here Tangyuan waited for a long time and did not wait for the cool scene, that is, the scene of Yunyang collecting and releasing materials was a little scary, and the thing came and the thing was gone.

Seeing Yun Yang open his eyes with a smile, Tang Yuan asked, "Got it?"

Yun Yang nodded.

Tangyuan tangled: "Why isn't the scene so ... So..."
The shortcomings of
illiteracy began to set off, for example, the current tangyuan can not find an adjective to describe the current feeling.

Or Ah Yi, who was holding the cub, said a word to solve his dilemma: "Magnificent? Tang

Yuan immediately nodded: "Yes, yes, it is magnificent!"

Yun Yang glanced at him speechlessly: "You should be watching a movie, didn't you say to help me move?" Let's go!

Tangyuan was pleasantly surprised: "You promised to move in together!"

Yun Yang nodded: "You have such a big villa, don't rub white." It

is said that there are not many things to move, large and small things Yunyang can be thrown into the space, especially the pots and pans in the kitchen, Yunyang originally did not intend to take away, but considering the shortage of materials now, she is afraid that such a extravagant style will be looked at by the official personnel who accept the degree of evacuation of the house.

Forget it, take it all together, anyway, there is space to save time and effort.

In the end, Tangyuan said that it was moving, but in fact, it also mentioned some empty shells that seemed to be very large and bluffing, but were actually fluttering.

Yunyang Yunyi is not the first time to come to the villa in Clear Water Bay, when the eight-touch beast broke out before, the two of them followed Xia Changyuan on a rescue mission in Clear Water Bay, where they happened to meet Tangyuan and the aunt who gave Yun Yang drugs and itch powder.

Clear Water Bay Villa has five floors, but due to flooding and stagnant water, the elevator is no longer operational, and the only way to get up and down the five floors is by stairs.

The residents who lived in Tangyuan's house before were all high-level intellectual families, and they also cleaned up the house when they left, and Yunyang was quite clean inside and out when they lived in.

The negative floor is the basement, the first floor is a large living room large enough to play basketball inside, the first floor of Tangyuan except for the load-bearing wall all the walls are open, the soft sofa that was previously placed was flooded with stains and difficult to wash, but after drying, it can barely be used, so it has been placed in the living room.

After all, now the thrift market is gone, if you want a sofa, you have to rely on materials to buy, and there is really no sofa sold in the Seongnam market, even if there is, it is lost and don't want it.

Forget it, some use it is good, what else do you want a bicycle.

Fortunately, the leather sofa in Yunyang's home was brought by her to the space, and it was not obtrusive in the large living room of Tangyuan.

The remaining area on the first floor was restored to the original area of more than 200 square meters after removing the baffle of the previous occupants, plus the position of the king of the building, which is bright and comfortable.

The cub went to a strange environment with a strong desire for knowledge, and kept struggling to get down in the arms of his uncle Yun Yi, and Yun Yi put a fall cap on his head uneasily, and then let him down.

The cub's two calves flew upside down, touching the east, looking at the spacious yard outside, pointing his finger to the outside and trotting to Yun Yang's side: "Ma, go!" It

means wanting to go outside and play.

Yun Yang brought his favorite toy in the space to comfort him: "I'll be there for a while!" Looking

at Tang Yuan: "Brother Yuan, where is our room?"

Tang Yuan clapped his palms: "I have already arranged for you, follow me."
With
that, he walked upstairs and motioned for them to follow.

The group came to the second floor, and Tang Yuan pointed to the largest and most spacious room with the master bedroom and said, "This room is reserved for you and the cubs, Ah Yi's room is next door to you, and mine is opposite you."

Yun Yi frowned and looked at the greasy tangyuan: "Your house is so big, why are you arranging it so close!"

Tang Yuan said: "Are you stupid, what is the situation now, the pterosaur can fly into the capital base so easily, there may be some monsters coming in the future, we live so far away, it's too late to turn back and encounter an emergency and want to help." Yun

Yi did not speak, counting his tangyuan's words a little crooked.

Yun Yang held the cub and looked at the clean sheets in the two rooms adjacent to her and Yun Yi: "Brother Yuan, you prepared it?" Tang

Yuan couldn't wait to invite credit: "yes, do you like it?"

Looking at the pink and tender pink leopard pattern sheets, Yun Yang felt that her round brother should not be called a straight male aesthetic, at most it was just some girly heart.

It's just that she prefers Yunyi's dark blue quilt sheet next to her!

In the evening, the three of them plus the cubs ate a hearty meal, and it is not without benefits for Tangyuan to have a large villa, such as closing the doors, windows and various anti-theft facilities installed by the previous residents, and the space inside is its own, no one will disturb, eat anything!

To say what is stored the most in the Yunyang space, then meat is ranked first.

So tonight, the three of them set up a grill plate for a six-person meal, gave all the lamb, beef, and pork belly to Ah Yi to cut into slices, and then each mixed a barbecue sauce according to the taste and dipped it in it.

More than a dozen large bowls full of meat slices were all wiped out by the three of them, even the staple food was saved, and although he drank a lot of fat house happy water, Tangyuan felt that the taste of his burps was meaty.