121-125

A fat man wearing clothes that didn't fit too well jumped out of the car and said to them with a smile: "Hey, brothers, do you need help?" Tang

Yuan whispered in Yun Yang's ear: "Good guy, he looks fatter than me, you see, it's shiny!" Since

the beginning of the natural disaster, Yun Yang saw that Tangyuan was thinner than the first time, and now at this time, the only criterion for judging rich and powerful people is how to see through, how to eat, and how to shape!

Eating a brain full of fat is definitely not easy to mess with, who can still eat Haisei in the era of natural disasters!

If this fat man were to be judged by the current requirements, he would have to be at least a multimillionaire.

Xia Changyuan frowned and looked at this fat man, and the anxiety on his body suddenly calmed down after this person appeared, and he shook his head for a while: "Thank you, we can solve it ourselves." The

fat man's smile froze, as if he didn't expect that the tried and tested tricks in the past would lose his hand on this young man, and adjusted his expression and said: "This section of the road is like this, our team has also been delayed here for many days, and I don't know which guys who have lost their conscience to play pranks with nails on the road." Yun

Yang looked at this garlic-nosed fat man, and always felt that he had bad intentions, this kind of laborious work, is it really as simple as a prank?

And Brother Yuan said well, Yun Yang silently thought, this fat man in front of him is indeed fat flowing oil, a little walk a few steps are panting, about forty years old, the Mediterranean style only has hair on both sides, from time to time with his light-colored long sleeves to wipe the sweat on his face, a layer of light yellow oil stain is also wiped down.

It's a little disgusting indeed!

How long is this material so rich? Eat like this?

The key is that the five people who followed him, four men and one woman, all look thirty or forty years old, the women are slightly older, the common point is fat, the woman is the oldest of the six of them, about fifty years old, see Yun Yang and others politely greet.

As if it was not too intimate, he came up and grabbed Hong Jie's hand and was about to pull them to the car: "This road can go to the capital base and the A city B base, everyone is the same for a long time, and the more people we have, we will have an extra layer of security."

"Don't worry about running out of supplies, we still have a lot of them, enough to eat along the way."

"We live in the health center over there, and not only do we have food and medicine, but you can also replenish supplies."

Xia Changyuan still pushed back: "No need, we..."

Tang Yuan whispered to Yun Yang again: "Go, why not go, there are food and medicine, but it is much stronger than in the capital base."

Yun Yang glanced at him: "Everyone in the capital base has any good things to hide and eat, for fear that the wealth will be revealed and provoke others to worry." Do you think that under the natural disaster, you have a warehouse of materials, will you invite a group of strangers to eat so generously?

Tang Yuan shook his head: "That definitely won't." "In fact, even if it is not a natural disaster, no one will be stupid enough to bring their own materials to ordinary people."

"So they are not overzealous, there must be some plot against us." Team Xia refused very well, don't take advantage of it, maybe deflect us into their territory to loot our supplies!" Yunyang said, his group plus the military pickup truck back seat of various boxes stacked up is indeed very bluffing.

At this time, the smile on the fat man's face narrowed slightly: "Brother, I welcome you warmly, you still carry it like this, isn't it too bad for me to give face!"

At this time, a vehicle also came behind Yun Yang and the others, and six more people got out of the car, and the muzzles of their hands were pointed at them.

Xia Changyuan suddenly smiled: "In that case, it will disturb you." The

fat man laughed again: "It's okay, it's okay, it's all from the Dragon Kingdom, and they should help each other."

Xia Changyuan wanted to go over and drive, but the fat man grabbed his arm and nodded at his own person on the other side: "What are you still stunned for, quickly drive this brother's car to the health center."

The people on the opposite side immediately took action, and when they saw the machine gun on the car, they shouted like a ghost: "Haha, there are still guns!" There are still a lot of materials in the bag, it's a fat sheep..."
The
fat man still smiled and said to Xia Changyuan and the others: "Don't mind, the people under him don't understand the rules." The

woman and three other burly men welcomed several people to the car, the women and the three men's hands tightly covered one pocket, Xia Changyuan made a look at Hong Jie, signaling her not to act rashly, the other party had a gun.

The car quickly drove to the health center, which is a small two-story building and a small yard that can be used for parking.

After the car was parked, the backpack and firearms were taken down by the people in the car and put into a room next door.

Xia Changyuan looked at the fat man: "What do you mean by this?" The

fat man still smiled and said: "For the time being, keep it for you, hey, I'm curious, we are all ordinary citizens, how did you get the gun?"

Xia Changyuan said succinctly: "Perform official duties." The

fat man was slightly surprised: "This way..."

The woman touched the fat man with her arm: "What is this and that, aren't they all people!"

This tone sounds like a pun.

The fat man laughed: "Yes, yes, Huang Mao, you quickly take our guests to eat something." Huang

Mao immediately nodded when he received the fat man's eyes, and walked in front of Xia Changyuan and the others: "Come with me." Huang

Mao stepped forward with six people, followed by two with guns, and Tangyuan followed Yunyi with small steps, as if this could give him a sense of security.

When passing by the ward on the first floor, Yun Yang saw that there were many ambulance beds inside, and the beds were covered with white cloths, and under the white cloth did not look like corpses, so he asked: "What is this?"

Huang Mao glanced at her, and his expression was fierce: "You shouldn't take care of the things you shouldn't care about." "

Wow, so fierce!

When she reached the second floor, Tang Yuan touched Yun Yang's arm again, signaling her to look to the left, and when Yun Yang saw a large plastic box full of mobile phones and scattered chargers.

Huang Mao led them to a room on the second floor, opened the door, and it was dark inside, and there were many red blood stains on the floor.

"Look what, go in!" Huang Mao shouted sharply.

Hong Jie clenched her fists and wanted to resist, but she was afraid of the two people with guns behind her, if she would resist, there would definitely be casualties. She and Xia Changyuan are very confident in their skills, Yunyang Yunyi also completed the task very well last time, and Wei Xiangdong has many years of experience in the army, so thinking that in the end, only Tangyuan, the fat man, is unlucky.

And just at this time, there was the sound of vehicles stopping downstairs, and with the sound of opening and closing, the voices began to bustle, and it seemed that they were in the same group as the people here.