71-75

Strong, powerful tentacles full of sharp mouthparts rolled up a human being, crackling their bones like a python entangled, as if they were completely broken inside.

The flesh and blood on the human body are crushed into mud by this pressure, and for the eight-touch beast, the best time for food to reach this heat is the best time to eat, and then the throat tube extends from the throat into the human mouth and extends to the abdomen to start smoking.

This way of eating is like humans drinking milk tea and sucking jelly, and then human beings are sucked out of flesh and blood, and their shriveled bodies are like a useless packaging bag, which is thrown on the ground at will by eight-touch beasts to rot and provoke flies to lay maggots.

The humans in the gymnasium panicked and scrambled like headless flies, and some lucky enough to have found a safe passage and immediately ran inside to a safe area.

But the eight-touch beasts have flexible tentacles, and immediately cut the corner, crawled along the wall and blocked the door, and the humans collided with them without warning.

The monster was covered with wet slime, and the smell was incomparable, and the human who hit it rubbed his head on his face with this disgusting liquid.

When he was about to escape, he found that his body had already been controlled by tentacles, and these eight-touch beasts ate as if they were not full, and the three-meter-long tentacles could trap two humans at a time until the throat tube had finished sucking their flesh and blood before looking for the next target.

Throughout the night, the stadium becomes a predator's paradise.

When a cart of soldiers with guns was pulled to the gymnasium and the door was opened, it was full of various shriveled and twisted corpses of humans, hideous faces scattered in all corners, and the eight-touch beasts who had eaten a full meal had left this eating place and disappeared.

Xia Changyuan frowned when he looked at these corpses with different conditions, he probed those shriveled corpses with his fingers, and he couldn't even touch the existence of bones, soft as if only a layer of skin was wrapped, and the folded arms and broken leg bones showed that the power of hunting monsters was infinite.

There is a fishy mucus between the corpses and on the body, thinking of the kind of egg body they saw in the research institute, the matching rate is as high as seventy percent, but why does this monster grow so fast!

Originally, the institute only hatched as an omnivorous invasive species like the Brazilian turtle and the alligator eel, but now it seems that their hunting target is humans!

Thanks to the large-scale prevention and control carried out before, otherwise the current capital and the monster tide across the country would be unimaginable.

Despite this, the gymnasium suffered, and the remaining monsters did not know where to go, but it is foreseeable that they will be more difficult to entangle than land creatures when they hatch in water.

The capital says big is not big or small, and if these monsters scatter, the number of affected people will increase geometrically.

Yun Yang and Ah Yi's mobile phones were urgently pushed a message in the middle of the night: Warning! Warn! Please pay attention to the fact that now in the city due to the increase in rainfall, an invasive species called the eight-touch beast has appeared, with eight sharp tentacles with mouthparts, extremely aggressive, and likes to eat flesh and blood.

Now because of its attack, 2,000 people have died, more than 300 people are seriously injured and urgently treated, please stay away from the water, close the doors and windows, and all residents who encounter the eight-touch beast please immediately avoid and escape.

Pictures, pictures, pictures (three pictures explain the huge and twisted eight-touch beast under the surveillance video)

In the middle of the night, all kinds of deep-sea fish were blown up in the community group, and their lives were at stake, and they broke the casserole one by one to ask the end.

But now the officials are not familiar with this sudden species, and everything is crossing the river by feeling the stones.

Yun Yang only saw the information the next morning, and she and Ah Yi were eating buns and steamed buns in large gulps.

The alarm sounded above the city, and many high-rise residents looked downstairs in puzzlement.

At this moment, as far as the eye can see, military trucks can be seen following the disheveled people.

The heavy rain was still falling, drenching everyone into a falling soup chicken, but this was nothing compared to the eight-touch beasts that kept coming ashore from the water to prey on humans, and these people rescued by the soldiers were the fourth ring urban village and the old community, where the terrain was lowest, and the water had flooded to the second floor.

Last night, because there were too many flooded areas, the authorities and the community could not dispatch them, and temporarily spent the night in the stairway on the third and fourth floors.

After being woken up by the sound of crackling, he opened his eyes and saw that the monster was rolling up a person with tentacles and began to squeeze and eat, and the person's face was red by the tentacles, and he couldn't even shout.

"Ugh!" A scream woke everyone in the corridor, and the screams that rose and fell behind the scenes did not stop.

Ignoring the pouring rain outside and the flooded water on the second floor, many people plopped into the water like dumplings and fled.

Before they swam twice, they were hunted by the eight-touch beasts lurking in the water, and the thick tentacles rolled up the human body and dragged them underwater to eat.

The survivors cried and screamed and patted the door of the neighbor upstairs, some opened, some looked at the miserable scene outside the door, feared that their homes would not be opened, and blocked the door tightly with heavy objects such as cabinets.

After blocking the door and window, these eight-touch beasts with tentacles can walk on the wall like flat, and a fat tentacle can smash the tempered glass with a few clicks, meet the screams of humans, and enter the room to hunt.

Since hatching, the eight-touch beasts have been invincible for a short time, arbitrarily preying on humans, under the supervision of the military, the largest of these eight-touch beasts has grown to three meters tall, and the tentacles have grown to nearly ten meters in X3, and the attack distance has been extended.

An emergency meeting was held in a military base in the capital, the initiator of this meeting was the commander of the Lin Han division in the military base, the gray hair was still struggling on the front line, all areas of the military base were under martial law, and radar detection was turned on to capture and prevent the ravages of monsters.

The participants in this meeting were leaders of the battalion commander and above, and Xia Changyuan and Liu Lang Hongjie were also listed.

Lin Han turned on the projector in the conference room with a grim face, and it was full of the latest pictures of monsters and the remains of humans after being attacked by it.

Especially the one in the gymnasium, the shriveled corpses of humans are lying around, and the torn mouths and rectums of monsters after evolving out of the human body are shocking.

Lin Han patted the table: "Now I don't have time to talk to you about the danger of this monster, if you can't see it in the photo, you are all blind, now our military base leaves one percent of people stationed, and the other ninety percent are all in the rescue."

Such scenes took place in every military base, and the rescue of the masses was immediately carried out nearby.

After the meeting, Lin Han did not let Xia Changyuan leave, and only when only the two of them were left in the conference room did they start talking.