6-10

Yun Yang drove the car to the door of the large mother and baby chain store in the child kingdom of City A, and immediately lost his mind after entering the door and seeing the baby's various utensils.

All kinds of pure cotton monk clothes and one-piece suits bought four or five sets each, diapers of various sizes were directly hoarded according to the box, especially the baby's ration milk powder, from one to three sections, and the same brand of children's milk powder were hoarded 120 boxes respectively.

There are six cans of milk powder in one box, more than 2,800 cans of milk powder, enough for the baby to drink for a long time.

As for the leftover milk powder, it can be sold or exchanged for exchange points.

In the era of natural disasters, there is a shortage of any materials, as long as you have it, you can go to the official exchange point to exchange.

She bought bottles, pacifiers, toys, early education supplies and baby bath gel.

The salesman saw that Yun Yang had created so much sales performance for her with such a generous hand, and simply gave her the children's kingdom black gold card in her husband's name, and finally gave her a seventy-five discount, spending a total of 800,000 yuan.

The salesman happily said that she would deliver all the things to her door later, and the address she left was her community.

Yun Yang immediately drove away without stopping, and went to the place where the water tank was customized.

She directly customized a hundred of the largest water tanks, each 8 meters in diameter and 2 meters high, which can store 20 tons of water, and a hundred can only store 2,000 tons of water.

In fact, a person has to drink 40-50 tons of water in his lifetime, but domestic water is more than drinking products, up to 7,000 tons.

What she stores in this hundred tanks is domestic water, if it is not too tight time, only this manufacturer is willing to take this urgent piece, she is willing to do a thousand and ten thousand.

Rao is so, she wrapped up the inventory of the three stainless steel water tank factories in City A, and the big and small ones did not refuse.

In the future, such a box of pollution-free water in it can be exchanged for things far beyond the current value, so she will buy an extra water storage tank to have one more chip.

A total of 60 million was spent to purchase the water tank, and a large amount of money transfer made Yun Yang feel that the money had become meaningless.

It was agreed with the three water tank factories to deliver the customized products three days later, and other small water tanks were successively delivered to the factory rented by Yunyang.

After fixing the water tank, I drove to the pure water supply station.

This is the most complete drinking water station in City A, from bottled water to various brands of bottled water.

Yun Yang was no longer satisfied with looking at their counters, and directly asked the manager to take her to see the warehouse inventory, and the manager looked at her driving the small tram with a bullish look and thought that she was here to find fault.

Yun Yang showed him a lump sum of money, showing that he was not bad at money.

The manager's face immediately became respectful, and he welcomed her into the warehouse with a smile, pointed to the mountain-like drinking water with wide eyes at the manager, and said, "I want it." That's

awesome! Yun Yang has never been so cool to spend money in his life, and one million and ten billion are indeed a Dao chasm.

No wonder rich people don't think of money either, because in their opinion, it's really just a string of numbers that can't be spent on how they can't be spent, such as they really are trying their best to spend.

And this drinking water that was more expensive per milliliter per milliliter in the era of natural disasters than gold is now, and by the civilized era, she just bought a warehouse empty with 20 million.

She did not refuse to come to drinking water, and signed an agreement with the manager, and within five days, the water station sent 15 tons of bottled water every day to the Jinge forging factory on Runcheng Road, and the manager's happy mouth almost smiled crookedly.

Usually, their water station can only send 1.5 tons of water a day at most, but this time it has directly increased tenfold.

The time on her phone showed that it was five o'clock in the afternoon, so fast, the time passed too fast, and she felt that she had many, many things she had not prepared.

She went to a large supermarket again, and the variety of food made her very impressed, but she restrained herself from thinking of the inventory in the factory and turned her goal to daily necessities.

Toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, shower gel, tissues and detergents... These are non-renewable resources, and everyone in the era of natural disasters is exhausted, and it takes a lot of effort just to live, let alone build factories to build these materials that improve life.

There are also iron pots, rice cookers, kettles, baby thermostats and water purifiers, and water purification tablets have bought dozens of brands for backup.

Yun Yang bought and bought without blinking, almost swept away the shelves, and the carts were pushed one by one to the open space on the other side of the cash register, causing others to look sideways.

Two of the high school students secretly commented: "Oh, you see her hoarding like crazy, like she doesn't look like the protagonist of every apocalyptic beginning!"

"Don't say, it's really a little, or let's buy a little!"

"Do you really believe it?"

"Listening to your words, I know that I must buy it, and the first thing to die in the last days must be a like you."

This purchase, she couldn't stop, and finally even the manager was alarmed to see if some anchors came to play tricks to win attention.

But after Yunyang's truckload of items was paid, it immediately turned cloudy and sunny, and she was even equipped with a supermarket truck for delivery.

She also bought out the stock of tobacco and alcohol at the tobacco and alcohol counter, although she did not drink or smoke, but in the era of natural disasters, this is also one of the hard currencies.

Things must always be prepared.

After coming out of the supermarket, she quickly entered the night market of small commodities, which was bustling and lively at this time, and the lights were on, and the people inside were flowing endlessly.

Yun Yang sighed that he would never see such a lively scene again in the future.

Unambiguously bought a hundred boxes of windproof lighters and a thousand boxes of matches in a row. Energy is crucial in the era of natural disasters, especially the source of fire, if it is attacked by the monster tide and scattered into the wild, if you can't make a fire, you will freeze to death.

In the last days, the temperature difference between day and night is very large, and she knows that the sky is scorching hot and hot, and it can freeze below zero at night, so she must prepare not only matches and lighters, but also warm clothes and quilts.

She went to the opposite store and bought a hundred silk quilts and a hundred cotton quilts, which are not fast-moving consumer goods, but very durable.

The cubs in the space woke up hungry, and Yun Yang immediately drove home.

After feeding the cub and putting him on the cot, her eyelids became heavier and heavier, and she was already shocked after today's rebirth, and then she kept buying supplies, which made her mentally tense.

Now it was like a tightly pulled string finally loosened, and the body was immediately tired, and the cub's lovely sleepy eyes were about to fall asleep.

The vibration of the mobile phone pulled her spirit back again: "Miss Yun, the mother and baby products you ordered in the children's kingdom have arrived, please sign for it."

Yun Yang lives on the ninth floor, although there is an elevator, but there are too many goods, she alone does not know when to move: "You guys send it." The

delivery man was embarrassed: "I'm sorry, Miss Yun, we don't provide such a service here." "

Add money." She said.