Chapter 1: Zerrie is over and Flashbacks

So guys this is kind of my first fanfic so please no hate I have continued writing my sisters story which is One Sided Love (Zayn Malik Fanfic).So please comment and vote and feel free to give your opinion.Zerrie shippers I know I am against Zerrie in this fanfic but I don't mind Zerrie so please NO HATE.

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

September 5,2015

I opened my laptop to see the breaking news all over twitter 'Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards break engagement 1 week before their marriage'.Oh My God what have I done.

Well before I tell you how I may have caused Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards engagement to break just a week before their marriage I should introduce myself.

My name is Aisha Khan. I am 22 and in my third year of university is going on .I study in University of Arts London and live in their dorms with my best friend Alexa .I came from Pakistan to study on a full scholarship .

Although now my parents are very rich as my father's business has become really successful but I have always liked being independent and although I was social but my studies have always been my first priority. Befire i went to college we were a normal middle working class family and the success my father has is only because of him and his hard work.

I lived with my parents and big sister who is a successful business woman.Now to the part of how I have broken 'Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards engagement'.Me and my BFF aka. Alexa went to Chicago I have my Aunt there and Alexa's whole family even her boyfriend is there.

Flash Back

2 weeks ago

2:00 am

My phone started ringing and I was brought out of my sleep.I picked up the phone to see it was Alexa "Hello Alexa!What happened it is 2 in the night!Are you okay?" I said slightly worried and in a mini panick modes I heard the sobs of Alexa mixed with faint music.

" Aisha!Jason brought me to this club and now he broke up with me!" I became alert at the sudden news.As realisation dawned on me anger started to course through me.THAT ASSHOLE!

"Alexa where are you I am coming with Saira(My aunts daughter and my best cousin)!" "I am in the 'Rock n Roll' clubs bathroom!" "Okay I am on my way!".

I rushed up and wore a jacket and shoes."Saira wake up!" I shook the shoulder of my cousins sleeping figure violently as I hopped on one foot to put on my shoe.

"What happened!It is 2 in the night!"
She said as she rubbed her sleepy eyes as she held her body up.on her elbows. "You need to drive me to Rock n Roll club!"I said as I looked for my phone throwing things that weren't it in random directions.

"But-" I cut her off by throwing her jacket to her face making her sigh in sleepiness.

"There is no time for questions I will explain it to you in the car!".Saira shot up from the bed and wore a jacket and shoes and we went to the car.

Saira's parents were gone somewhere and were going to come tomorrow.Saira had two brothers one older Hassan who is already married and one is my age Ahmed and those two sleep like they are dead so they won't have an idea we were ever gone.

I explained the situation to Saira in the car and she said that she will wait in the car while I go and get Alexa.

I went inside once we arrived at crowded club. It was all dark the smell of alcohol in the air was making me suffocate plus it was packed.I went up to the bar and asked the bartender where the bathrooms were.He pointed in a random direction.I got my phone out and put it on recording so I know how to come back and also so I have a source of light cause I literally can't see anything.

I passed a lot of corridors.There were a lot of people and I turned from another lane and saw Perrie Edwards with another guy and I was sure of what I was seeing and thinking were the same things.

I quickly walked away from there and I was pretty sure I got it on my mobile.I finally found the bathroom and saw my best friend in the corner curled up in a ball sobbing.

I picked her up and took her back passing the many people and my phone in my hand playing the video trying to find my way back.

I finally found my way back and I bumped into someone.It was a guy "I am sorry!" I said as I looked up at the brunette apologetically.

Just as I was about to go Perrie came and hugged the guy from the back and said "Hey Baby!What are you looking at?"She chirped before her gaze averted to my figure as sge started to look at me with disgust evident in her eyes.

I walked away and went into the car which was just in front of the club.I settled Alexa in the back seat and sat with her.We went back and spent the night trying to calm Alexa down.

The next day Alexa went to her house before my aunt and uncle came.I was in the washroom taking a shower when I heard Saira "Hey Aisha!I am ordering pizza from your phone mines on charge" she hollered from the room.

"Okay!"I shouted back.After a while after getting dressed I came out to see Saira looking at my phone in shock .

I came up to her and she was looking at the part of Perrie and that guy.I had totally forgot about it with the Alexa problem I couldn't remember a thing ."I am sorry Saira with the Alexa problem I couldn't tell you!" I said exhasperatedly.

"It is okay!But we have to tell the press!" She said in a serious tone.Oh hell no!That would be just cruel.

"We can't! I think we should send this to Zayn himself first we should let him decide what he wants to do!"I said seeing it as a comparatively appropriate solution.

"Do you have the address?" She quirked her eyebrow

"Yeah!Alexa is a directioner she told me to send a package once to his house in Bradford.I still have the address!" .

We burned the specific part of the video on a CD and mailed it to the address.I hope we did the right thing.

End Of Flash Back

Let's just hope that I never have to face anyone nor Perrie or Zayn otherwise I will die of guilt even if I have done the right thing.But still I feel sorry for Zayn he really loved Perrie he even left the band for her and this is what he get's in return.

Oh did I know that this was one of those wishes who would never be true nevertheless.