Chapter 68: Answers, Chessiness & Meeting Little Mix

So I am back with another chapter. Did you guys read Zayn's FADER interview. I knew there was something shady about management! Anyways Enjoy!

-Peace

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

(BTW: I forgot to tell you guys hat Usman was in Chicago so because of the storm he wasn't able to come either)

I was now sitting next to Tricia in Yaser's seat as the boys had gone and Zakir was now with Doniya. Without a second spared Tricia turned to me and she was kind of....nervous? I grew worried and spoke up "Tricia is everything okay?" I said concern clear in my voice. She ignored my question and fired another question at me "Honey do you love Zayn?" I looked at her quizically and spoke up "What?". An alarmed expression now covered her face as she spoke up frantically "Honey I don't mean it in the way that you would lie to him I know you are not like that but Zayn asked you infront of practically the whole world so I just wanted to make sure you didn't say yes just so Zayn doesn't get embarassed!" she spoke up with furrowed eyebrows.

I looked at her with shock. Why would she ask that? I would never do that to Zayn! Perhaps I wouldn't do that to anyone! Did she not want me and Zayn together?Maybe she didn't like me enough! She must think I am not good enough for Zayn! Well she is saying the truth I am not good enough.Before she could get a wrong feeling I snapped out of my train of thought and held both of her hands. "Tricia I love Zayn alot! Trust me on that! I would never do that to anyone ! Zayn is the sweetest guy ever and I love him with all of my trust! You can trust me in keeping your son happy once we are married!" Tricia's eyes were glistening with tears.

She grabbed my face and I kept my hands on top of hers and smiled softly "God bless the two of you!" she said this and kissed the top of my head. She pulled back and then spoke up "Now you can't call me Tricia!You will call me Aunty Tricia! We will leave Mom for when the two of you are married!" I gave her a cheeky smile and spoke up "Okay Aunty Tricia!" she smiled at this and wiped her tears. Suddenly the girls spoke up from behind AUNTY TRICIA "Oh My God this is so emotional and sweet!" Waliyha said while fanning her with her hand"I never even imagined to see a real LIVE Saas Bahoo scene(Saas is mother-in-law and Bahoo is daughter-in-law in urdu and hindi)!"Doniya fake squealed with fake excitement clapping Zakir's hand and finally Safaa spoke up "This is so cheesy!" shaking her head.

Uncle Yaser and Zayn came back "Are you guys done gossiping about how does each and everyone look!" Zayn asked smirking with his hands in his pocket as Uncle Yaser just chuckles with his hands in his pocket as he shook his head. I stood up "We were actually talking about you!Right girls?" all the girls nodded as Aunty Tricia laughed lightly as Uncle Yaser sat back down in his seat. Zayn smirked even more as he spoke up with his comeback which will be a fail "Oh! You must be talking about how handsome I am!" he said "Well we were actually discussing how we need to get the rate of samosas you are consuming before your tummy starts to grow up !" I said patting his flat stomach as he looked at me with a blank face as everyone laughed even Zakir was laughing while clapping his hand.

I smirked and started walking to our seats and went to mine and Zayn's.The boys asked about Zayn and to that I just said "Too shocked from my awesome comeback!" . Soon Zayn came back and the guys and girls asked about what I said but he just sat with a blank space and watched the awards. I took the oppurtunity and answered. Once I told them they all bursted out laughing as Zayn groand. After about 5 min as Fifth Harmonies performance was going on "Zayn what about my parents?" I said worried as the question I was thinking earlier came back in my mind. Zayn in return.......smirked? I looked at him in confusion.

He looked at me and spoke up "You seriously think I wouldv'e done this without the approval of both of our parents!" "How did you ask my parents you have never been to Pakistan it is the first time you are going to go when we go for Aliyah's wedding!" "Nope when I TOLD you me,Mom and Dad are going to go to London we were actually going to...." I was shocked and that was evident in my voice when I spoke up "Pakistan!" "Yup my parents and I talke dot you parents and they agreed our parents insisted to spend some time together and when we go to Aliyah's wedding we will have our official traditional engagement!" "How did my parents waited for you too propose?" "I asked your parents to keep it from you so I can propose and by now my mom must have called yours and yours also must have seen it on TV as I told her and by now the preperations for our engagement would habe been started back in Pakistan!" he spoke up with a wide smile.

I smiled at him too and hugged him "I love you!" I spoke feeling happy that now I can say this to him knowing he knew I meant it "I love you too!". As we pulled back Doniya came with Zakir. She smiled at me and spoke up handing me Zakir as I stood up "Aisha please keep Zakir he isn't staying with anyone else I need to speak to Usman!" "Sure!" . I took Zakir and sat him on my right leg on Zayn's side. I bobbed my leg up and down as he laughed. Me and Zayn played with him cause we were the least interested in The Vamps performance.

Soon Zakir started to doze off so I layed him in my lap with one hand going under his head and neck and the other under his legs. The Little Mix girls were beside me and soon they spoke up "Hey I am Leigh Anne!" "HeyI'm Aisha!" "I am Jade and this is Jesy!" I smiled at them and responded with a 'Hi' "You guys don't need to introduce yourself i know you guys I listen to your songs and I quiet like them!"Well.......except Perrie I like all of them. After what she did to Zayn! Oh My God I now need to tell Zayn the truth! "Who is this little guy?" Jade said looking at the sleeping Zakir in my hands while smiling at Zakir " This is Doniya's son and Zayn's godson!" I guess Zayn heard us as he snaked his hand around waist peering over my shoulder and saying "Well now that we will get married and you will be Mrs.Malik he wll be your godson too!" I blushed at this as the other girls teased me. " Stop it guys!" "Well you will make a good god mother!" Jesy teased more. I blushed even more "Aww babe you look so cute when you blush!" Zayn said kissing my cheek. I looked down. Finally Doniya came and took Zakir away and looking at me weirdly as the red tint was still present on my cheeks.Suddenly Jesy got a phone call and a look of horror and nervousness covered her face and when she said who it was we all had the same reaction except................!