Chapter 7: Complications and Feelings

So guys hope you are liking the story up till now.(P.S:does anyone think the chapters are to short cause they are three pages minimum let me know in the comments.)

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

At the moment all of us were watching Annabelle.I have watched this movie 5 or 6 times but every time I feel more scared than the last time and right know I am scared to death.Obviously I wasn't scared that much cause we are just halfway there and almost 20 times have Harry,Niall and Louis screamed like girls and ran out of the lounge leaving us laughing our heads off.I was sitting in between Zayn and Waliyha with Liam on Zayn's side and Safaa on Waliyha's. The other three boys were on the sofa behind us sitting close to each other holding each other for their dear lives.I tried not to scream much but I did a little bit not like the three girls sitting behind me.I looked up and realized that a pretty scary part is about to come up.

I tapped on Zayn's shoulder and he turned towards me.I signaled him to come closer he did as I said.I looked at the three and thy were too engrossed in the movie to hear us I think if we went I do't think they will notice."There is a scary scene coming up and we can't miss this chance you,me,Liam,Waliyha and Safaa will go behind the sofa crawling quietly and when I say we will attack.Okay?Come on it will be fun!"I said making a puppy dog face at him "Okay!But even if you didn't make the puppy dog face I would've said yes!"he said raising his eyebrows " Why?Don't you like it?" I said furrowing my eyebrows "No it is better than Louis but I would've said Yes cause I would never leave a chance of pranking any of them and specially this lot"he said pointing to the boys.

I smiled"Okay!Tell Liam and convince him and then go to the back I will explain the plan to these two and meet you at the back" We both saluted to each other and turned to explain the others.I didn't even need to say anything to convince the girls as soon as I told the plan to them they accepted immediately.We three crawled to the back of the sofa to find Liam and Zayn already there.I peeked up and saw hat the scene was about to come .I signaled them all to come up a bit and get ready.I signaled Liam and Zayn to get Niall as he was on their side I got Louis as he was right in front of me and the girls were getting Harry who was right in front of them .I held up my fingers 1...2....3...go!We jumped up on them screaming boo in there ears.

They all ran out of the room screaming falling as thy ran away slipping on the wooden floor falling in the process.We were on the floors laughing we laughed so hard there were tears in my eyes.We stopped the movie and the boys came in with an angry look on their face.We all sat on the sofa in a line Safaa,Waliyha,Me,Zayn and Liam. The three of them stood in front of us there faces red with anger and probably embarrassment.I don't blame them.

"Okay guys who's plan was this?"Harry asked his arms crossed.Me,Waliyha and Safaa looked at each other and smirked.All three of us pointed at the two boys but they were looking at the floor.But as I said "It was Zayn and Liam they made us do it !"they looked at us in shock and we just made puppy dog face at them."It was mostly Zayn in the planning!" Zayn was now glaring at Waliyha and she just mouthed to him 'revenge'wonder what's that about. Zayn turned to the boys who were glaring at the poor little boys.

"Liam and Zayn do you know the consequences that you will have to face for what you have done?" "Noooo...But we didn't do it it wasn't our idea it was Aisha's!" "Why would she do that when we haven't done anything to her we have hardly talked to her yet!"Niall said matter of ."Time for payback Zayn!"Harry said rubbing his hands together. Zayn didn't take a second and ran out of the living room like someone was coming to murder him also a bit like a girl.The three boys also started to run behind him.We all started laughing and in seconds we all were on the floor still laughing.We finally stopped laughing and Liam turned towards me "Why did you do that Aisha to the poor guy?Look he hasn't come back yet!" I giggled"Just for fun!".