Chapter 48: Baby

So I know the last chapter was really crappy but I just wanted to get over with that wedding.I know guys it has been long since I updated but I have been really sick I have come down with an ear infection but as I don't have to go to school and I am extremely bored I am going to write this. So hope you Enjoy! Plus in the next 10 chapters possibly you will have the Zayn and Aisha proposal there!

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

5th Feb'2016

It is a week since Saira has gone to her honeymoon. They have gone to Paris. I know so romantic. Now as the wedding has ended obviously everyone has gone back even my parents and the boys and girls except Alexa. Well Madame' Tiffany saw some of Alexa's work as she is also a designer and she liked it. So now Alexa is also an intern and she is living with me and now I am not alone again! Yay! Well at the moment I am going over to The Malik's house for Safaa's tuition class. I knock on the door and a frantic looking Tricia opened the door! I furrowed my eyebrows "Tricia what happened?" "Aisha Doniya's baby is coming now. Yasser is gone to work, Zayn has gone to London for a meeting with the management and Usman has gone over to the market because Doniya had a craving for figs and we didn't have any!" My eyes widened but I controlled myself this is no time to panic. I held Tricia by the shoulder and pushed her lightly inside. "It is okay Tricia it is going to be fine!" she took a deep breath and calmed a little bit.

We rushed inside to see Waliyha and Safaa getting Doniya down the stairs. I rushed to where they were and took Doniya from Safaa's side. "Saf baby! Take my car key and open the car get Aunty Tricia in the back! While I and Waliyha get Doniya down and call Uncle Yasser, Zayn and Usman!" Safaa nodded and ran down the stairs and out the door with Tricia. Me and Waliyha got Doniya off the stairs while she was screaming and literally clenching my and Waliyha's hair into fists and it was really painful but I didn't say anything as I was extremely scared as Doniya kept screaming on Zayn and Usman for not being here! We managed to get her down in like five minutes to see a worried Aunty Tricia in the back and Safaa on the phone talking to Zayn.

We got Doniya in the backseat with Tricia and Waliyha with Safaa in the front with me.I got the car started. Doniya was screaming that we aren't going to make it to the hospital. Then I just lost my patience "Doni!!! We are going to make it to the hospital in time! I am going to call a friend who works there!" .Doniya began screaming at Zayn and Usman again. Saf! Go in my contact list there is going to be only one Renee call her and put the phone on speaker!" I handed her my phone while driving in a rush. Safaa in not less than a min had dialed the number and had Renee on the phone "Renee! Its Aisha Saira's cousin! Look you're going to have a patient Doniya Rasheed in your records she is pregnant! Well she is having the baby now I am bringing her inform the doctor!" I said Wal and Tricia tried to calm Doniya down. "Okay! I will do that!" "Thanks a lot Renee!" With that in the next 3 min we got to the hospital and as Renee promised her doctor was there waiting for her and straight away she was sent away.

We all were sitting and waiting .I turned to Safaa "Safaa! When are Usman, Zayn and Yasser coming?" "I told dad and Zayn! Zayn will obviously come in about 3 hours if he will drive fast and Dad is also a bit far from town so he will come in an hour and I tried Usman Bhai about five times he isn't picking up!" "Okay! Let's try again!" I dialed Usman's number and waited for him to answer. After 3 bells he answered "Hello?" "Hi Usman! It's Aisha, why weren't you picking up?" "OH! I forgot my phone in the car!" "Well you need to come to the hospital because the baby is coming!" I said biting my lip. With that e hung up and I assume that he is coming.I furrowed my eyebrows wit a smile on my face.I looked up to Tricia,Waliyha and Safaa looking at me.I put on a confused expression "I guess he is coming!" we all started laughing.In the next 10 min Yasser and Usman were here.It took us about 20 min to calm him down and in the end he earned a light slap from Waliyha,Safaa and Tricia on which I just giggled.Usman looked up at me and Waliyha who were sitting there talking about the new line of Gucci.He started laughing.We looked at him like he was crazy "What?" Waliyha asked weirdly looking at him."What...H-happened to both of-f you-r ha-i-r!" we both looked at him shocked.We had totally forgot that.We both rushed and opened our mobile on which everybody laugh as we shot them a glare whih made them close their mouths trying to stifle a laugh.

We opened the camera to see our hair was a mess.We closed our phones and mumbled to him "Your wife happened!" to which he just laughed even more.We both got up to go tothe washroom to fix our hair on the way slapping the back of Usman's head.We got in the washroom and brushed our hair as I always keep one.What I am a girl!!We both got our hair right I tied it into a fishtail and tied Waliyha's into a high pony.I was wearing a blue and red checked shirt with blue skinny jeans and black converse.We went back outside and talked.The nurse suddenly came out.Tricia and Usman rushed to her while me the girls and Yasser just tried to stifle our laughs. "Doniya is perfectly fine and it is a baby boy!" Tricia mumbled a prayer and thanked god as a wide smile spread over Usman's face as well as all the girls Uncle Yasser and mines."When can we see her?" Uncle Yasser asked standig up."We are going to shift her in another room and then you can see her!" "When can we see the baby?" Usman asked "We are going to keep him in an incubator for an hor and then he will be brought to your room.I walked up to Tricia and hugged her "Congrats Tricia!" "Thanks Honey!If it wasn't for you I would have had a panic attack!" I laughed at this"It is nothing Tricia! Doniya is like my sister!".Yasser came and kissed my head "Seriously Aisha thanks a lot!" I just rolled my eyes smiling and deeply sighed "You guys have to stop doing that!" we all laughed .

After a few minutes a nurse came "You can go see her now she is in room 204!" "Thank You!" I said smiling at her and followed everyone to the room.When we got to the room we saw Doniya sitting there wide awake.Usman rushed to her "Doniya are you okay?" "I am perfectly fine!" we all hugged her and congratulated her as Tricia teared up and Doniya calmed her down.Doniya turned to me "Thanks a lot Aisha for all the help !You were a big help in that situation!" I groaned and sat on a soffa with my head in my hands."You guys have to stop that!" they all just laughed.Suddenly Safaa burst "Have you decided his name?" "Yup his name is..."Just then Zayn came bursting through the door"Doni are you okay?" "I am fine!" "So girl or boy!" Doniya sighed "To your,Dad and Usman's luck it is a boy and his name is Zakir!" We all smiled and just then a nurse came in with the baby.I stood up and went forward to take it after getting a reassuring nod from Tricia.I went and handed the baby to Usman.Everybody got their turns to hold it.

At the moment he was with me while his cot was coming to the room.Doniya and Usman were whispering to each other and the others were talking to each other .I was sitting at the edge of a couch.Suddenly Usman and Doniya turned towards all of us with big smiles "Guys!W ehave decided that...Zayn will be Zakirs god father !" I looked up at Zayn to see his eyes wide from shock we all hooted and then Safaa spoke up "Who is the godmother?" Doniya smirked "Well..Whoever will be the Mrs.Zayn Malik!" Waliyha smirked "I guess we all have an idea who that will be!" Waliyha smirked at me and Zayn.I looked down blushing.Zayn came and sat on the arm of the soffa beside me.As Tricia and Yasser went outside to bring the relatives upstairs Waliyha came behind both of us and spoke up loudly "Oh!Guess which two people who are crazy in love with each other are even matching in their clothes."I looked up to see Zayn too wearing a blue and red checked shirt and blue washed up jeans.I looked down blushing as everyone even Usman ooe'd I just mumbled a shut up and placed Zakir in the cot.

After a few minutes of them teasing Tricia and Yasser came back with all the relatives and Yay!I am saved but no with them the boys and El and Soph and Alexa came too and guess they noticed too.We all left the hospital at about 9.All the boys and Yasser are staying at their house were as me and the girls including Waliyha and Safaa are staying at my place much to the boys dismay saying 'Who will give us breakfast?' we told them that we will come at 12 to give them breakfast .They did say that how could they stay hungry till then to which we just said that if they are that hungry they have hands and could cook themselves to which they stood silent and went away saying they will wait.After we changed after a long tiering day we all slept and it just took a moment for me to fall asleep.