Chapter 72:Secret's

My laptop is back and so am I. BACK IN ACTION. Anyway I have been working on this chapter for a while since I got my laptop back so I hope you like it.Enjoy!

 -Peace 

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

Oh My God! Why does my life have to be so dramatic and tense and just DIFFICULT? I finally spoke up in a quiet voice after conyemplatingI really should or not. Nervouness evident on my face "Zayn I need to tell you something !"How am I going to tell him?Like ' Hey Zayn I am that mystery girl who send you that DVD of your fiance' cheating on you. So funny right? Anyway it doesn't matter!' Oh yeah that is sooo going to work. If you want my engagement to break within 24 hours. I didn't know how to say it so I just blurted it out "Zayn I was the one who sent you that video of Perrie in that club with that guy!"While I said all this my eyes were shut tight. The car was now stopped at  the edge of the road.I peaked open my eyes to see Zayn who was just looking at the front with a shocked and kind of ...stern expression ? Oh My God. 

That's it I am going to lose him he will leave me here and go breaking the engagement.I don't know but before I even processed the thought in my head I started talking " I know you must be angy and wouldn't want to see my face ever again. But I didn't do it because I had a crush on you I did it because I thought you deserved to know this. Otherwise you would right now probably with her than me and most probably still being cheated. I don't thik ANYONE deserves to live like that. I didn't plan on telling you this ever cause well I didn't want you to hate me and now that we are engaged I thought you deserved to know this before you find out some other way plus if you break the engagement now it would be easier than later on when I have fallen even more for you. So if you want to break it just do it cause I und-"  I suddenly felt myself become warm making me stop whatever the hell I was blabbering on and on about.

 I slowly opened my eyes to see Zayn with his arms wrapped around me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him too. "So I figure your not angry?"I said with a puzzled look on my face.Zayn unwrapped his arms and looked at me. "Ofcourse not!Why would I be?"he said with a questioning look. I looked down "Maybe you would blame me for your breakup!"I said in a small voice while looking down fiddling with my fingers. "And as I said I thought you wouldn't want to be with me anymore. Lke you would end the engagement or break up or something!"I spoke up looking down feeling REALLY scared of his reaction.

I felt Zayn tilt up my chin "Listen babe I LOVE YOU and I wouldn't want to ever leave you cause if you will leave me than .. so will my heart!" he said emphasising on 'I LOVE YOU' and I felt my cheeks heat up. I slapped his arm and looked away saying "You're soooo cheesy!" He just laughed in response . " But it is the truth abe I love you alot and never think that I ever will leave you. PLus don't think me breaking up with her was because of you I broke up cause I found out the truth and for that I owe you one!" "You don't owe me anything!"  I said resting my forehead against his as we gazed into each others eye's. " You know what we eed to get going!" I said pulling away.

 Zayn stayed there loosing his balance and ending up with his head in my lap. " I don't wanna!" he groaned and I laughed "Please Zayn! Stop being a babd boy!" " But I don't want you to get there so you can go with the girls and I then have to go alone!" he said making a pouty face his head still in my lap but now he was looking up at me "Well...You could always go with your parents I said with a sly smile!"No need to get that far! I'll drive but after a kiss!"  he said putting his cheek forward. I kissed his cheek and then his other one" Happy?"I said in an annoyed tone and obviously fake. "Very!" he said with a very big smile reaching ear to ear as he winked at me in the end making me role my eyes.

With that we were back on the road singing whatever came on the radio and the thing we did when we didn't know the lyrics was 'Ayayayayyaya' cause...well... we didn't know the lyrics. We soon arrived at the stop point and went in. We walked towards were everyone else were sitting . Everyone turned to us as I spoke up " Hey Gu-" "Get us food!" "Whoa I feel so loved!" I said putting a hand on my heart rolling my eyes as we went towards the counter. 

Suddenly Zayn got a phone call "Babe I got to take this! Go in the line I will be back in a second!" Zayn said kissing me as I nodded and gave him a kiss on the cheek as he wen away. I stood in the line thinking how life can change.Atleast 5 days ago I was right here single with no sign of being in a relationship and here I am once again but this time I am engaged to the part of the worlds most popular boyband.I walked forward to see a guy probably 19 looking extrememly bored "Hey love! What can I get you?" he said TRYING to flirt but failing miserably cause I was NOT imperessed.

" Uhmm! 2 beef burgers 1 plate nu-" sudenly two tatted up hands wrapped around my waist and a stubbly chin rest on my bare neck as all of my hair was on one side "Make that 2 plate nugges!" I looked at him " Why?" "I am hungry!" I scoffed. "You stuffed your face with a whole giant packet of cheeto's and your STILL hungry!" "Pleaseeee Babyyyy!" "Okay! Just because I am feeling sorry you will have to sit in the car alone!" I said kissing his cheek and turning around to now an annoyed guy." 2 plates nuggets and 2 plates fries and a chicke burger!" "£ 25.42" we handed the money took our food and then went towards our table "You know I will constantly text you!" Zayn said as we were about to reach the table making me roll my eyes with a smile shaking my head at him.

 We kept the trays on the table as we took the only two seats left. "So why did you guys stop your car!" Doniya spoke up looking at us with a smirk "Something came up and we needed to talk about it!" I said shrugging  and eating my burger and I guess the girls noticed we didn't need to talk about it and didn't ask anything else and Aunty Tricia and Uncle Yaser were busy Aunty Tricia was feeding Zakir and Uncle Yaser was in a corner of the place on the phone and the juke box was not helping him. 

We kept talking about random staff and due to some guys constantly looking at me Zayn had pulled me close to him still holding a hand around my waist.

 Finally Uncle Yaser came back "Who was it?" Zayn said frowning his eyebrows "Your Aunt Zileh turns out your grandma is demanding to see Aisha before we guys leave for Pakistan!" Uncle Yaser spoke up. Where as I am utterly confused " Your gradnma knows about us?" I asked looking at him scrunching my nose. He laughed and kissed my nose making me scrunch it ven more and then he spoke up "Yeah like I asked her too before going to like Pakistan. I showed her your picture and she agreed!" "But now she DEMANDS to meet her first great daughter-in-law in person cause she is really curious that is why here is a dinner at your Aunt Zileh's on 18th which is Monday and our flight is on Wednesday!But because Aisha is coming our whole family will be there even your mum's side!" Uncle Yaser said. "I would love to meet them!". 

After this we all stated talking and after about another 10 min we got back in our cars and headed off for home. The girls insisted that me and Alexa stay with them till Sunday night so I guess Sleepover Time?