Chapter 14: The First Invitation!

So guys another chapter I am updating everyday cause I am bored .So how is the story up till now hope you like it.I am not going to tell you about the further story cause I am a very complicated person I get ideas for twists in my stories at the last minute so yeah that is all I have to say!Enjoy!

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

Me and Waliyha went in the kitchen to go to Tricia I had my arm around Waliyha's shoulder. As soon as we entered Tricia turned around "Oh Aisha!" "Hi Tricia!" "Honey did Zayn come over to your house? I sent him to get some spices over an hour ago. I don't know what I am going to do with that lazy kid!" she had now her back to us while looking for something in the fridge. Just then Zayn came from behind me and Waliyha who were now both sat on the marble kitchen counter and it looked as if he heard what Tricia said by what he said next "Hey I am not lazy!" he said throwing his hands in the air. I and Waliyha cracked up after seeing the look on Tricia's face which said 'Are you kidding me'. 

"So care to explain were you have been for the past hour?" she said crossing her arms. Before Zayn could answer I answered for him I guess he had been embarrassed enough for the day. "Tricia he was at my house taking the spices after I gave him the spices we talked for a while he would have been back 20 min earlier but today has been very eventful!". Zayn set the bags of spices on the counter. After he said the bags on the counter he turned to me "Have you told them?" Before I could answer him Waliyha started to talk. "Tell us what?" she said wiggling her eyebrows .I rolled my eyes and hit her arm playfully .

Zayn decided it was time to tease her and to be immature rather than just telling her. "Shut up! It is not like that!" "Then what is it?" "Why should we tell you?" he smirked.She just kept glaring at him as he did the same.I was getting tiered of both of them so I decided to interrupt there I guess 'Glaring Competition/Session'."Hey both of you. Zayn stop being so immature and start acting like a 23 year old soon to 23 year old!" "She was also doing it!" "Zayn she is 17 your 22 see the difference or do you have to go back to school to learn that!" I asked .He pouted and crossed his arms over his chest"You're mean!"  he said in a baby voice.I just rolled my eyes at him before saying "What ever!" after that he just stomped out of the kitchen.Such a baby!

After that Waliyha turned to face me  "So what did you have to tell us?" Waliyha asked."I will tell you and Tricia at once!" "Tricia I need to tell you something!" "Yes Honey I am listening!" she said still cooking ."Well my cousin Siara who is staying with me the one from Chicago got proposed today and she said yes but he and that boy since they both are Muslims and Pakistanis too are still going to have a proper engagement function for it on Monday!Siara already invited you guys and the lad by saying it to Zayn as they don't have time for the cards so I wanted to invite you my self properly in case as you said Lazy boy Zayn forgets to tell you!" right after I finished my speech I heard Zayn yelling  "Aisha I heard your last line and that was just simply mean!You all are meanies!" he yelled.I just rolled my eyes as Waliyha and Tricia laughed.

After Tricia was  done she told me to Congratulate Saira and her family from their side and that they will ,make sure to come on all the functions.Before going I told Waliyha I will call her tomorrow morning before coming over so we can decide her outfit as I couldn't now cause Saira's family just came.Just before I was about to exit I yelled at Zayn "Bye Bradford Bad Boi!!" for which he replied by "What ever Meanie!!".As I entered my house Rayan my cousin Hassan's and Saira's big brother's two year old son came running towards his arms held out as he screamed "Aumpht Aipha" I giggled at his cuteness as he tried to say 'Aunt Aisha'.I hugged him back as he jumped in my arms "Hi Rayan!I missed you buddy!" "Mwee doo!" I picked him up and made my way towards the lounge .There sat Saniya (Hassan's Wife ) and Hassan on the couch watching a movie .

"Hey Guys!"I set setting Rayan on the ground and they both smiled and embraced me into bone crushing hugs.I smiled and looked up to them "Hey Guys!I know you missed me but no need to crush my bones in happiness off seeing me I am not that great!" I said .They both just rolled their eyes as they released from their excessively tight hug. "So did that lazy brat show you you're room or she has been in her room dreaming about him." I said laughing a little.They too laughed before Hassan just said "Yup"I smirked at my thought as I slowly grabbed Saniya's arm and pulled her from Hassan's side to mine "Hassan you know I would love to chat and catch up with you you know but now it is time for me and Saniya to go to the bride and help her with......well bride stuff and your time to babysit Rayan. So bye have fun!" With that me and Saniya ran up the stairs into Saira's room as we locked it we did not even give a chance for Hassan to speak up and his face was hilarious.

Me and Saniya were laughing uncontrollably with Saira giving us a look that said 'Are you two even normal?'but we both ignored and kept laughing.As we stopped laughing and composed ourselves .We started discussing stuff like things we need to complete our dresses like shoes and accessories and I still had no idea about my dress but cause Saira and Saniya both knew they helped me.We discussed our hairstyles and make up we had already made appointments for the salon for everyone including Safaa and Waliyha not for the Doniya I don't think she would want to go.I made appointments of the salon for both Monday and Sunday for all of us.

On Sunday we will get small things like getting mani and pedi's and getting our hair trimmed etc so on Monday we don't get late and can give time to our hair and make up.We made a list of things we needed so we can shop for them tomorrow as we have to go to the salon on Sunday and we will just spend the whole day there pampering ourselves.The three of us were having fun I told them all about our Eleanor plan and about the time they bumped into each other they both knew Eleanor obviously because of me.I told them that we needed to keep an eye on her making sure they don't see each other before the function .Turns out Siara had already invited her and she was going to come tomorrow morning.

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door."Who is it?" I screamed"Ahmed!" "What do you want?" "Just bored are we doing anything tonight ?" I forgot to tell him about Zayn and the girls coming over I already told Siara and Saniya but Saniya said she and Hassan are also going with Aunt and Uncle to meet Ali and his family and are taking Rayan too!Perfect the hose will be empty.I quick;y replied to him "Ya !Our neighbors from the house next door are coming for a movie night!"he groaned "Is there going to be a single boy "Ya Zayn is coming over too!!" "Who's he?"he is such an idiot he forgot so easily."The guy who was behind me when you guys came!" "Okay tell me when they come!" with that he walked away spoiled brat .We talked for a while but then Saniya had to go get ready so me and Siara started to prepare for the movie night.Soon Hassan,Saniya,Rayan,My Aunt and Uncle left.Soon the girls and Zayn were going to come too!