Chapter 22: WTH

As promised. :)

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

I was about to explain everything to Eleanor explain to her .I had a whole speech ready in my head to explain why I did this! As I was about to start my little explanation Eleanor turned around.I looked over her shoulder to see Louis. Ughhh!Couldn't he wait just a little bit more. At least then she would consider actually having a conversation with him a little bit more.Well I can't help it now.I looked at both of them.Thy just stared at each other before Eleanor decided to break the silence.Well that was totally unexpected I did not expect her to break the silence.Oh Well!Good for her.

"Hi Lou!" "Hey El!"Louis said giving a little wave. "Look Lou!I want to apologize to you about the other day in the morning!" "No El!It's Okay!" "Lou please let me talk.I snapped at yo it wasn't right.It was just the spur of the moment.It's just that the hurt from that time came back and I just kind of...burst out on you!" "It's fine El!I deserved i-" "No Loui-" "Please El let me speak!" "When we broke up I truly did it because of the management.It was not an excuse I truly loved you I still do I never stopped!I know this sounds kind of cheesy but I still love you.The time when the management told me to break up they ave me a choice.It was either I propose to you or I break up.I thought if I proposed you would think that we are going too fast and eventually break up.I thought that either way I will loose you so I chose to break up" "Lou I-" "El I am not finished up till now.Later I realized my mistake I should have at least asked you out I should have tried and I should have taken the chance cause you are worth it.I know it is a little bit late but as I said you are worth it." with this Louis got down on one knee.

My eyes widened and Eleanor's hand flew up to her mouth.I could feel everyone's eyes on us.I stepped aside and went to the boys.Louis continued as he took out a blue velvet box "So Eleanor Jane Calder.Will you forget what happened in the past and do me the honor by being my wife." he said with a grin with hope evident in his eyes.I clasped my hands together tears coming in my eyes and I hoped that Eleanor makes the right decision.

ELEANOR'S (P.O.V)

I can't believe this is actually happening.I love Louis!I really do!But after what has happened I am not so sure what I am going to do right now. Ugh!Why does everything have to be so hard!Especially in love.If Louis had proposed to me except breaking up I would definitely have said yes.But now I am  not so sure what to do.Everybody's eyes were on me.Tears were slowly falling from my eyes.I looked at Louis by every minute worry was slowly covering his face and the hope in his eyes was getting less by every minute.I looked at the back to see Aisha wasn't there.Everybody were still waiting for me.I just couldn't do it anymore."I am sorry Lou!But I can't!" with that I ran out of the lounge.My life is a utter and complete mess!

LOUIS'S (P.O.V)

Okay!My life is officially ruined.I got up and placed the box back into the pocket in my shirt.Without leaving a second I ran towards the entrance of the lounge were Eleanor has just left through seconds ago.I was passing through the boys when someone held me back.I looked back to see Aisha holding me by my arm."Louis are you still going to go after she just said no to your proposal?"she asked raising her eyebrows. "Yeah!" she shook her head "Lou let me talk to her!" she said dragging me back and going forward.I grabbed her back "She may have rejected my proposal but I need to now why!Otherwise the curiosity will eat me alive!Maybe talking to her will change her mind!" I said shrugging. "Don't say I didn't warn you!" without responding to her taunt I ran out the living room.

I saw on my either side and saw a door open to the side.I opened it quietly and peeked my head through to see I was in he garden.The garden had a small pond stairs with a bench.I saw a thin figure sitting on it.I could tell it was El.I quietly went towards her and sat on the far end of the bench.I quietly finally spoke up "El!" she looked at me with her tears stained cheeks with tears still running down her cheeks.

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

We were all sitting down and talking but I could still feel the awkwardness specially on our table and probably only on our table .People were now normal again like it all never happened .As if a boy just not proposed to a girl and got rejected .People are just ridiculous. I looked over to my left to see Aisha biting her nails .I held her hand and took it out of her mouth and set it down on the table.She looked at me and I gave her a comforting smile.She did nothing but started to take her hand back to her mouth.I laughed and put her hand back down on the table and held it there "Stop biting your nails !Your manicure will go to waste!" she smiled but then it vanished again.

"Hey!What happened to you?" "It's just I am really nervous!" "Why?" I said draping my right arm over her  shoulder."I am nervous for Lou.I don't want him to be broken.What if Eleanor says something that she doesn't mean to!" "Nothing will happen you just need to calm down and relax!" "I can't!It's all because of me and my stupid plan! I just almost  ruined my cousins wedding!".Before I could say anything else to her the two lounge doors opened.All the heads of the room snapped towards the two doors.As I turned I was shocked.I turned to see all the boys and Aisha were wearing the same expression!Well that was unexpected!