Chapter 6: Sleepover!

So guys hope you like the story so far if you like it than vote .Also please if you have any suggestions please feel free to comment.I am in advance apologizing for the grammar mistakes.Long Chapter for you guys.

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

I stopped staring at them which was obviously really hard cause One Direction was in front of me I ignored the fact that they were in front of me and started taking my food.I took my food and whispered to Waliyha "You are going to pay for not telling me!"she in return acted like the smarty pants she is "What are you talking about?"she pouted "You know what I am talking about and don't even try the faces cause they don't work on me!" I gave her a sweet smile and continued with my food.

After we finished I helped Tricia clean up even though she constantly told me to leave it and eventually I had to leave cause I got a phone call."Hello!" "Aisha this is Saira!"she had this unusual excitement in her voice which is really unusual "Ya Saira what happened!" "Aisha I can't come home tonight there is no one who can drop me and it's way too dark for me to walk so I will stay at a friends and come home in the morning.K?" "Saira you are going to leave me alone for my first night ?" "I can't help but I have a surprise for you which you will get tomorrow when I come back.Okay Bye!"with that she hung up .

I sat on the sofa with my head in my hands.Did I tell you that I get paranoid when I am alone in my house even in my dorm.This is going to be a long night.I went up to Waliyha's room and knocked "Come In!" "Hey!Waliyha I am going!" "What is Saira already home?It is just 8:00 pm" "No Saira is not coming home no one can drop her and it is too late for her to walk back so she is staying with a friend!"I sat on her bed with my head in my hands "Hey I have an idea why don't you sleepover here it will be fun we can wake up late watch a movie ,play games" "No Wal-"I tried to reason with Waliyha but she cut me off "No I am asking mom!"with that she ran downstairs .

I followed her in the process almost bumping in to Zayn "Sorry Zayn!".By the time I reached the kitchen were Tricia was putting away the leftover food in the boxes Waliyha was already explaining to Tricia "Of Course Aisha can stay the night!" "No Tricia it is okay it is just one night and it is my first day here!" "I know it is your first day here that is why I can't let you stay alone in such a big house it is not safe!It is decided you are staying here for the night!".I sighed in defeat "Okay I am going to get some things from my house!I can't fit in Waliyha or Doniya's night suit" I turned around to go to the front door.

"Wait"Aunty Tricia stopped me "Zaaaaayyn!".After some time Zayn came in the kitchen "Ya Mum!" "Honey go with Aisha to her house she is staying at our house cause her cousin can't come home tonight and I am not letting her stay alone in such a big house so go with her she just needs some things!"No no no!did it have to be him who had to go with me couldn't it be waliyha and if it had to be a boy couldn't it be Liam or Niall .Why him?this is torture .

"No Tricia it is perfectly fine my house is just a few steps away I can go there on my own!" "No hon-"Zayn cut Trisha off "No it is really dark outside and although Bradford is a small town bad things still happen and I am going with you it is no problem !" I mumbled a 'Okay!'.Before I went outside with Zayn following I called to Waliyha who was in the lounge "Waliyha do you want me to bring any horror films for tonight?" "Ya Sure bring the most scary ones I have only got chick flicks!" "Okay!".I stepped outside waiting for Zayn to come.

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

I don't know what is happening to me.It has been about 2-3 months since that incident with Perrie took place since then me and the boys have gone to promotional parties,clubs so obviously there were many girls there of course there many pretty girls but none of them has made me feel like the way I feel when I am around Aisha I do't understand it it has just been hardly a day since I have met have met her we have hardly talked and still when ever I see her meet her or even hear her talk a shiver goes through my spine.