Chapter 36: Admitting!

So!Hi guys I just really wanted to write.I want to say some stuff first.First of all if you guys write any Zayn Malik fanfics tell me cause I would love to read them or you know any good 1D fanfics tell me about them.I just wanted to say that I guess you have obviously found out that Zerrie is no more.I am sad and curious as to what the real story is behind this and why did they even breakup and I feel sad cause I kinda think that it is because of me cause Zerrie breaking is like the first step in this story and it is not just me my friends who know about this story said the same thing to me too and how can a couple that was so happy not even a month ago just breakup like that so I guess if I have any Zerrie shippers reading this story I just want to say that I am a Zerrie shipper and I just broke them up in the story I have no hard feelings for the couple in reality.Last thing I wanted to talk about is that I had a few more idea for Zayn Malik fanfics and one for a Niall Horan one too so I wanted your suggestions if I should start them!Please give me your suggestions!Without further a do I give you Chapter 36 !Enjoy!Love ya guys!

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

I am so  touched by Zayn. I know you may think why am I acting like this and stuff but seriously Zayn is a one of a kind guy.I can't think of any other guy who cares about his friends and family so much but he is so sweet.I am seriously falling for this guy and I am falling hard!Who wouldn't?He is perfect!He is all a girl wants in a guy.He is sweet,caring,handsome and by handsome I mean handsome to another level I still don't know if he is romantic but he is still perfect.I can't believe Perrie cheated on him.She has missed a great guy!Her loss!I went in my work studio and saw Sophia and Eleanor.I had mentally prepared for this so I spoke up "Guys!Madame'Tiffany had to go to London urgently and I have to make a couple of phone calls for her and there are these two customers you just need to get their size!Will you do it?" I said hope filled my eyes as I made my puppy dog face.

They both laughed at my face which was in fact adorable and nodded "Thanks!Here are the things you need to figure out these things!K!I have sent them in the dressing room!" They both walked out and me and Alexa stood there and looking nervous.She already knew the plan cause I told her the whole plan while El and Soph were in the dressing room looking at the dresses.Suddenly we head screams from the girls.We both looked at each other smirking and went towards the dressing room were the girls are.We stood at the entrance of the room as Zayn and Niall and Harry also came.We looked inside.Both the boys and girls had huge smiles on their faces and were hugging each other.They broke their hugs and looked at us."Thanks Guys!".They all said.I shook my head "We did nothing it was all Zayn!"I said looking at Zayn and smiling and Zayn rubbed his neck nervously. "Thanks Man!"Liam and Louis said smiling at Zayn.

"Okay!Enough with this!I need to get your sizes!"  I said getting in and taking out measuring tapes and paper."K!El get Louis's sizes,Soph you will get Liam's,Lex you'll get Harry's and I will get Niall and Zayn's!K?" "Okay!" they all said grabbing pen and paper and measuring tape and started taking the measurements.I started by Niall. After he was done I called Zayn."Come on Brainless Bad Boy!" Zayn groaned and all the boys and girls looked at me "Bradford Bad Boy,Brainless Bad Boy!"  I said and they finally nodded as they understood the meaning."Looks like Zayniekins got a new nick name."Louis said smirking at Zayn as he in response just groaned."Can you stop calling me that!Please!" Zayn said.I laughed and "Nope!"  I said popping the 'p'."Okay!Whatever you are the only one left and I need to go my parents must be here by now!" "Okay!Come on mama's girl!" .I just rolled my eyes and started measuring.By the time we got done the time was 7 and it was time for me to go so I signed off in the attendance register and told Madame' Tiffany's assistant Jane and went outside.

"Hey!You guys should come over to my place!" I said "What about your cousins?"Zayn asked with a scared look on his face.We all laughed at his face as we all knew what happened even the boys."Don't worry they won't do anything I gave them an earful after you were gone." "Okay!" "See you there!".We all took off for my house. I was driving in silence when Alexa broke it"Zayn really likes you!" she said with a smirk .I rolled my eyes "No he doesn't!" 'Yeah he does and you like him a lot !" Sophia stated "Okay!I may like him a lot but he doesn't why would he?" I said wit a shy smile "Yeah he does and also cause you are sweet,funny,caring and beautiful!"El said smirking at me "Yeah Right!Whatever come on we are here!" we got out as well as the boys.

"Come on guys!" I said opening the door to the house. Rayan came running and jumped as I picked him up and placed him on my hip"Hey Buddy!" "Hi!Aunphy Aipha!" I laughed "Look who's here " I said turning aside "Yay!Uncle Loufey,Z,Neil,Leem and Hawy" we all laughed "Good thing I told him my nickname!" Zayn said laughing "Aisha is that you?" I heard my mom.We walked in.I saw my mom sitting with Phoopo Ummarah."Assalam u Laiqum Ammi(Mom in Urdu)" "Walaiqum Assalam!Kesi ho beta(daughter)Kahan gayi houi thi!(Where were you gone?)"I hugged my mom tightly "Mein bilkul theek bas kaam pe gayi houi thi!(I am perfectly fine!I was gone for work!" .I said a with smile across m face "Mom these are my friends!You know Alexa. This is Eleanor,Sophia,Zayn,Harry,Liam,Louis and Niall!" I said.They all said their Hi's and Hello's after my mom shook hands with Zayn she spoke up "Oh!I met your mom!" "You know you should thank god you didn't meet her about four years ago otherwise you would be running from her she was a big fan crazy about all of you!" I groaned as all of them laughed "Mom!"I whined . 

We talked for a bit and then I spoke up " Okay Mom!I will talk to you later!We need to get their clothes for all the functions finalized!"We all said our boys I hugged and kissed my mom on the cheek and we went upstairs as my mom started talking to one of our Aunts.As I was going upstairs with all of them following me I turned "Saf and Wali!Come on!" they excused themselves from a group of girls they were talking to and we went upstairs to my room.I entered my room "Ok!Boys three rules 1.No snooping around 2.Don't mess my room 3.Don't enter that room!"I said pointing to my closet "What is that?" Niall asked "It is my closet and at the time there are shoes all over the floor. I am going to change into something comfy and take off my makeup girls please keep an eye!".I went in to the to change and after changing started to take off my makeup while thinking about what the girls said in the car.Do I love Zayn?Does he have feeling for me more than a friend?

1