Chapter 5: Dinner

Sorry guys I have not been updating lately but I was being really lazy and I was partially busy but I am trying my best.Hope you like this chapter .

ZAYN'S(P.O.V)

I can't understand why my mom isn't understanding that if our new neighbor will come she will absolutely 100% be freaked out by my creepy friends.Probably this will make the chances of my mom and her being friendly to 0%.I tried all afternoon to try and explain to my mom why shouldn't our neighbour come.I had no problem with her coming but I don't want to be embarrassed by my friends creepy little habits for example Harry as will be the flirt he is and will flirt with her.It's not that I am saying that Harry flirts with every girl he sees but when Safaa and Waliyha came back after inviting her for dinner they continuously told my mom how pretty that girl is.

Then Niall will freak her out by the way he eats which is like he hasn't eaten for centuries when he probably has had something just an hour ago. Liam probably wont do anything not because of my dad or something cause my dad is gone for some business out of town so he wont be home but Louis will be his loud self .The loudness is not that much of a problem nor is Louis but Harry and Niall can definitely be a problem tonight. I decided in the end that I can't help it now cause the girl from next door would probably be coming over anytime or she would be over already if she is punctual.But it doesn't matter I will probably not talk to her all night.

Suddenly a grumbling sound comes from my stomach snapping me out of my thoughts I give the finishing touches to my hair and run downstairs.As I reach the bottom of the stairs I smell the smell of Chicken Tikka I only smelt it when Aunt Zileh or my grand mother makes it but when my mum makes it she doesn't manage to get that but it still is really good.Did mom invite our relatives too tonight? If she has then god can only save me from the much more worse embarrassment these boys can cause me.I followed the trail of the amazing smell and it led me to the kitchen.

As soon as I entered the kitchen I saw my mum talking to someone I right away asked my mom "Mom!What is this smell?"I started going around the kitchen."Zayn this is Aisha she is our new neighbor!"I turned around to see one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen .She was fairly tall she had wavy dark brown hair let down.She had dark brown eyes almost black her skin was also tan but a little bit more than mine.She was quite thin but still looked healthy.She said "Hi!" but before I could reply Waliyha came in and embraced her in a hug.

"I am so sorry Aisha I took so long to get ready I lost track of time!" she giggled in response " It is okay Waliyha!" "I am still sorry you had to stand my annoying brother!" "If you can't see I am right here!" I said getting a little bit defensive."It's Okay!He just got here I was helping your Mom finish up with the Tikka I showed her how to get the smell of it!" "I was wondering why I could smell it I only smell it when Aunt Zileh or my grandmother makes it!Come on let's go upstairs !"Waliyha said tugging on her hand.

"Okay!Mrs. Mal-I mean Tricia do you need anymore help?" "No Honey you girls can go upstairs you have helped enough with the Tikka!" "Okay!If you need any more help just ask me I won't mind!".With that she left I don't know why but when she spoke especially with me I had a fuzzy feeling in my stomach which I didn't have quite often especially not after HER!

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

I am mentally thanking Waliyha that she came in the kitchen and took me .I felt so guilty when I saw Zayn I felt like telling him everything but I can't I don't know the reaction I am going to get I don't have enough courage to say something to him.I hardly mustered up the courage to say 'Hi!' to him.Me and the girls just talked I told them more about myself.

At the moment I was redoing waliyha's make up cause she said she wanted her makeup like mine really light but still visible she thought it was 'PERFECT'. I doubt it I just did it cause I didn't want to over do it other wise I do smokey eyes I have a gift with make up I was fond of it since I was small.Suddenly someone knocked on the door.Doniya said she needed rest as she is pregnant Safaa was talking to a friend about her report day.What she is in the same room I couldn't help but overhear it you can't blame me.

Turns out I will be teaching English to Safaa too. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door "It's open!" I said I was doing the masscara I couldn't move anything could happen if I left it just like that.The door opened as I finished putting Waliyha masscara I looked up to see Zayn "Hey!Zayn"I said cheerfully and gave finishing touches to Waliyha's make up "Done!".

Waliyha looked in her dressing table mirror I looked at her to see her reaction Safaa had gone downstairs.As Waliyha looked at it I could feel eyes on me I knew it was Zayn he was the only one in the room but I ignored it.Waliyha suddenly said "Aisha thank you so much it is so good!Isn't it Zayn?" "Yeah it's really good now come on downstairs to eat before there is none left for us!"with that Zayn left the room.

Me and Waliyha also followed downstairs after packing the make up.We both first went to Doniya's room to check if she is already up .We both peeked inside and it was empty.We both went downstairs. As I entered the dining room I saw that it was already filled with exactly two seats left for me and Waliyha.We both sat down next to each other I looked up and I froze right there .Waliyha probably noticed my state of shock and whispered "Surprise!!!".Oh My God.