NEW BOOK!

Hey guys! It has been so long since I have talked to you guys. Anyway seeing the title you must have figured out that my new book is out with it's Introduction out and I am already done with 3 additional chapters so I don't miss out on updates while school is kind of tough once it has started. I would really like if you guys would check it out. But just to give a bit of a like idea about the book. It is not a fanfiction for starters.I wanted to try something new so I have gone for this romantic,cliche' but kind of new book with a idea that is like widespread but with my own twist to make it more new and fun for you guys. The kind of blurb is down there ⬇ so be sure to give that a read and by next month the 1st official chapter will be up which I am so excited for. The book will be on my profile in my written books. I hope you have a good day and also decide to give this book a chance.(Btw to save you from the annoyance if you have read this one don't both to read the ones I upload on the rest because it all the same.)

The cover for the new book:

Aviana Brinley was that one girl in school who was super nice and friendly

Aviana Brinley was that one girl in school who was super nice and friendly. She was pretty but not a diva or a boy toy.She was perfect, But was she really? A ray of sunshine shows her real life to the wrong person.

Tyrell Anders your typical popular high school guy. The one every high school has.He get's every girl no surprise in that.But he needs some adventure and he has found just the person he needs for that. He get's on the one list for Aviana that has no one else except him. Her bad list.

Over 10 years later. They both meet again. Is he still on that list? What happens when someone decides to get past old habits and fall? Is it going to be easy or will he have to chase for love?

(P.S:Guys I know you probably guessed the first part of the story and I know it is pretty cliche but I swear on myself that this story isn't going to be that only)

I hope you choose to give this book a chance.

Love you ❤

Peace out,👊