Chapter 44: Seeing her like this!

So guys guess what my assessments are starting but I will still try to update whenever I can!Love you guys Enjoy!!.

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

What the effin' hell is Zayn doing here I thought this was supposed to be a all girls function I swear I can feel it it is one of these except Zohra and Maliha cause they don't have Zayn's number.I stared at Zayn in shock.I wasn't even wearing a dupatta none of us were except Saira she obviously had one on her head and plus my stomach was showing probably just an inch or two but still.Everybody were smiling widely and were looking back and fourth between me and Zayn.I realised that Zayn was staring at me up and down constantly I blushed looking down.I guess that was the wrong thing to do cause the girls including Zohra and Maliha started hooting.

Okay this is too awkward.I gathered up the courage and spoke up "I think someone is calling me!" I said and walked in Zayn's direction as he was standing right beside the drawing rooms doors.I suddenly tripped over something but some one catched me and that someone just had to be Zayn.Wow!Could this get more awkward.I stood up and I glared at Aliyah I knew it was her as I saw her foot and that specfic foot had the same design on it as hers.I mumbled a sorry to Zayn and went in the drawing room I could still feel the tingles on my two inch bare stomach as Zayn touched it.

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

Okay was that really Aisha or am I dreaming?She looked perfect and did she have to leave even two inches of her stomach bare.This is tourture and the dark red lipstick definetly didn't help at all.I hope she isn't wearing anything like that tommorow otherwise there will be boys drooling over her and I definetely don't want that.I was snapped out of my thoughts by Waliyha "Ahemm..Zayn if you are done wondering about how gorgeous Aisha looked then can you give me my phone?" she said smirking all the girls started laughing .

I rolled my eyes biting my cheek to stop my self from blushing.I handed her her phone as she replied "Thanks!Oh Yeah mom wants to talk to you!She is in the kitchen" she said turning away.I turned towards the kitchen and knocked as their must be more women in their cause I could hear lot's of laughing.Thankfully Mom opened the door "Oh!Zayn!" "Mom you wanted to talk to me?" "Oh Yeah!I wanted to tell you that me and the girls will not come back before today if we come the whole house will be filled with peices of Mehndi!Tell your father this too and the food is in the fridge you can microwave it and eat and please don't burn the house down!" she said.I chuckled "I won't!" I kissed her cheek and turned to go back outside.

Suddenly I bumped into someone coming from the drawing room.I looked down to see Aisha."Oh Sorry Zayn!" Aisha spoke looking down blushing."It's Okay!By the way you look really pretty!" she looked at me shocked her cheeks became pink she smiled and said "Thanks!" "K!I need to go before the boys burn the house down or something I will see you later!" "Bye Zayn!" .I  walked in the house and it was quiet.I went in the lounge to see all four of the guys sitting on the couches watching Fast and Furious 7 and when they saw me they smiled widely at me it was so creepy.I looked at them weirdly and spome up "Were are the rest of the guys and Dad?" I asked raising my eyebrow .They were all still smiling really big but Louis spoke up "They left saying they need to get back to the hotel and Uncle Yaser went to sleep!".

I sat with them watching T.V but they were still looking at me creepily smiling.I sighed and looked at them "Why are you guys back to being creeps?" I said with a tiered looks I swear there is something wrong with these guys brains. "Where did you go?" Harry asked still a big creepy smile on his face."I went to Aisha's!" ."Isn't there a all girls function there?" Niall asked looking at me smiling."Yeah?" I said it came out like a question. "Are you a girl?" Louis asked "No!" I said weirdly looking at him while they all still had the same expression."Then why did you go?" Liam asked smiling mischeviously "Waliyha asked me to come there and give her phone to her!" I stated. 

"Well guess Alexa called and told us what happened !" I just then put my head in my hands and groaned.Now they all will tease me.An idea sparked in my mind.Before any of them could start teasing me I stood up and acted like I was really tired and then ran to my room saying "You know I am really tiered I am going to sleep!" they all laughed and before I could close my door I heard Liam and Niall scream "We will talk about this on the breakfast!" I changed and lay down on the bed replaying everythig that happened.OH GOD I realy love her and seeing her like this doesn't help a bit!!