Chapter 56: The Brits

So guys I just wanted to say thanks to all of my readers for getting this book to 1.1k it means alot keep voting and veiwing this I hope you are enjoying cause there is a long way to go and please don't be silent readers keep comenting!!

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

We all had eaten and were just talking and discussing some stuff while eaing our desserts when Liam spoke up "So Zayn are you coming to the Brits with your family next week?" "Mom and Dad are coming but the girls will not come!" Zayn said taking a bite of his dessert."Why?" I said in cuiosity I mean the girls won't leave a chance like that no one would! "They have school and college and is not gonna let them miss it !" I nodded."So are you girls going?" I asked looking at the girls except Alexa I already know she will be in Chicago she got a letter from her mom saying she needed to come as she her brother was coming from Australlia.The girls looked clueless and looked at the boys which ow had nervous looks on their faces.What the hell is going on?What are they hiding?There is definetely something going on! "Oh I am going to Chicago I need to go visit mom!" Alexa spoke up as none of the boys knew."I am going to visit a friend she had a baby!" Sophia said smiling.She then showed me a picture of a cute baby boy.I awwed' at this.I looked at El and she told me "I am going to meet my family in Mancheester it has been a long time since I went to see them!" she said smiling and I smiled too.

Then Harry spoke up "Wait who is going to take care of these two cause Doniya is gone to New York!" Zayn scratched his neck nervously and then spoke up looking at me "Oh Yeah! About that Aisha I need to ask you something!" he said. I looked at him as I was talking to Alexa.I smiled and said "Sure What is it?" "Mom wanted me to ask you if the girls could stay over at yours while we are gone!".I smiled "Sure I would love the girls to come over no problem! By the way how long are you guys going for?" He started to dig in his dessert again as did I in my choclate brownie with a vanilla scoop and vanilla sauce ontop. "Uhmmm.We are going to be there for a week mom said she want's to meet some friends there too now that they are going there."I nodded with a smile.

We all finished our food while talking.We payed the bill.Well the boys did even though the girls said that they are going to pay half but they refused.We all got into the car.Driving back home.As soon as we got home we said our'Bye' tot he boys and went inside.We changed and whenever I told them the boys were acting odd when Liam asked that they started getiing so defensive trying to assure me nothing was going on!Weird!Oh Well! Who said these guys aren't weird.We all changed and went to sleep cause Alexa was going tommorow to which Harry was very sad and unfortunately he can't go with her cause tommorow he is going to London and from there to his hometown.Poor kids getting seperated!! Well they both have a few hours alone before their flights leave at like 6 in the morning we all have to wake up to get them to the airport.We all went to asleep.I was so tiered I went to sleep right away!! Why is everyone acting so weird?What are they hiding?