Chapter 16: Movie Night !

So guys as I promised another chapter straight in a row.I wrote this one while listening to four and Midnight Memories.I m sorry I didn't post sooner but I still updated and right now it is 1:46 am in the night but I have to stay up cause I fast and that is the only reason I don't update earlier I have become really lazy while fasting and also cause I may or may not have been sleeping at 6:30 am in the morning....! But what matters is that I have updated so here you go Enjoy!!

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

We all decided on watching Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (Sometimes Happy Sometimes Sad)!Well after 20 min of me and Aisha arguing then we decided on it because the others thought it had too many depressing parts. But me and Aisha kept saying that we needed to watch it finally we settled on it thanks to Aisha giving the excuse that  it's her house and her T.V she can watch whatever she wants but she said it in Urdu sounding more like 'Yeh mera ghar hai,mera T.V hai aur meri marzi mein jo bhi dekhoon' and we started the movie with making a deal that we will watch a Salman Khan movie who is loved by all the others except me and Aisha who are true SRK fans.

We had finished Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham after all the girls tearing up in certain parts causing the dustbin to overflow with tissues and Aisha and Saira holding there hands on  mine and Ahmed's eyes when the girl with kind of revealing clothes came on but it was not much plus I have already seen this movie.It is basically my all time favorite.Now we were in the middle of the second movie which was a movie of Salman Khan who my Aunt Zileh absolutely loves and the movie was named 'Hum Aap ke Hain Kaun' ( I can't tell you the exact meaning of this title but it kinda means who are we to you' but and at this point I had devoured two whole plate filled with Samosas which might I say were extremely good.

At this point the girls were tearing up again because the main actresses sister was dying cause she fell down the stairs of the house while going to pick the phone up and now she was trying to tell her husband that her sister and her husbands brother love each other and that her last wish was to get them two together and married.I know it is complicated but that is all what  Bollywood movies are.Well as all the girls were tearing up and me and Ahmad were constantly handing them tissues I heard the front door open and close.I scanned the room to see that none of the girls had noticed it and were still crying but I guess Ahmed did he was looking at me with the same expression.

We both turned to see that Saira's parents were coming in laughing.But as soon as they saw the girls and saw that they were crying.They signaled us to keep quiet and tiptoed to what I am assuming are their rooms.I can't believe the girls haven't noticed them and are still crying.Next came in a guy he seemed in his early 30's and a girl probably 26 or 27 with a cute little boy in her hands fast asleep.I looked at Ahmed cause I have no idea who they are.They  quietly went away signaling to be quiet after a few minutes they both came back but this time the little boy was not with them .They quietly signaled me and Ahmed to ask why are they crying?Me and Ahmed just simply pointed to the T.V were there was some kind of typical part that some person came back to see that the girl was dead I didn't really know cause I had lost track since the woman's death .Don't blame me I was busy handing out tissues!!They simply nodded and sat down on a couch beside on the single one I was on with Aisha sitting right in front of me on a bean bag.

They looked over at me.First the guy extended his hand "I am Hassan .Aisha's cousin and Saira's big brother!" I shook his hand "Zayn!I am Aisha's neighbor from the house next door!" the girl who sat behind him said with a small smile "I recognized you I have been a tiny bit fan of your music!!"I returned the smile "Oh!I didn't introduce myself I am Saniya Hassan's wife.But I am like a big sister to the girls!"she said extending her hand "Nice to meet you!" I said shaking her hand.We kept watching of what was left of the movie and when it finished the most obnoxious/ridiculous thing happened.Aisha looked towards Saniya and Ahmed."Oh when did you guys get here!" my and Ahmed's mouth was hung wide open "Are you kidding me!" "They have been here for atleast half an hour and you just noticed them!".She just shook her head.The same happened with Saira. I stood up  and put my hands in  the air"That's it! I am never going to watch an India movie with you ever again." Everybody started laughing and Aisha made a fake sad face.

We hung out for a while just talking I told Aisha about the guys and that they are coming I gave there number to her and she messaged them the time when they can come and she confirmed it from hr from when she is coming from her mobile we made a group on Snap chat with just the three boys me ,Aisha ,Saira and Saniya too she was also helping with it cause she already knew the plan.it had been an hour since the movie it was 11:30 so we decided it was time to go.

I walked in front for the front door with Waliyha and Safaa following and Aisha explaining them what they need to do in the rest of the days "Okay so girls tomorrow when you have woke up message me so I can come I will be up by 9 cause Eleanor's coming.I will help you with your dresses and jewelry and  stuff and if we need anything you guys,me,Saira,Saniya and Eleanor will get it we already have to get Saira and some stuff for Eleanor and some things for all of us so we will shop for anything you need too.On Sunday all us girls will go to the parlor and we will get small things done just to pamper ourselves and chill out we can do anything we want over there.On Monday first I have to make sure the arrangements are going alright and then we all will go to the parlor and don't forget your clothes shoes accessories bring everything cause from there we will go to Ali's house straight !Okay?" "Got it!" I jumped in the conversation now "So me and the boys will get there straight with Mom and Dad?" "Ya!" "By the way who is Eleanor?" "Eleanor Calder!" "She is coming?"Safaa asked "Knowing Louis will be there too!" "Zayn you idiot didn't you tell them!" "You didn't tell me too!" I said putting my hands up in surrender "Ugh!Do you have anything up there or not cause I think god forgot to give you a brain or there isn't anything there cause clearly there is something wrong with it!" "Mind your language I am a year older than me!" I said pointing my finger at it.She slapped my finger down "Doesn't look like it!Now you will go home and tell them about it cause I don't have energy to do so my self and I have to wake up at 9 in the morning!" "Okay !Okay!Meanie!"she rolled her eyes and hug and kissed Waliyha and safaa on the cheek.

Then she just stood and started walking to the door with the girls behind her I followed her and then at the door asked her while she had opened the door and Safaa and Waliyha were going outside after one last hug "What about me?Don't I get a hug or something!" "Oh !I was planning yours when you go out then!But if you want it now then Okay!" she smiled sweetly at me and then hit the back of my head not even play  fully.\ Safaa and Waliyha burst out laughing "What was that for?" "You made me pissed at 11:30 so you asked for it your self!" "What?" "Oh did it hurt Bradford Bad Boi!Too bad net time if you use that brain maybe you would get a decent hug!" "Bye Girls and Brainless Bad Boi!" she said waving and closed the door as the girls giggled and waved at her and we walked to our house while the girls made fun of me but I was too focused on tonight it felt good that she was treating me like a friend you must be thinking that I love her and I am still happy that she is treating me like a friend well I am happy cause every relationship starts with friendship so that means my and Aisha's relationship has started.W got home and changed in to night suites and then the girls came in my room and I told them everything they obviously agreed to help and  told him tha they will do their best to make sure the plan works.Then we all went to go to bed before someone hears us.Before sleeping the only thing I thought was How long will it take for my and Aisha's friendship to turn into something more?Or will it ever happen?