Chapter 19: The Boys Are Here

Sorry guys I didn't upload sooner I was not feeling good and I still have flu plus my laptop was having some problems and right now too it is not working properly so tomorrow you may not get an update as I am sending it to get fixed .I have to make some things clear first I made two mistakes in chapter 14 the first being I wrote Anaya instead of Aisha and second being I wrote Zayn's age as 24 instead of 22 so if you want you can read that chap again I have done the correction otherwise just keep it in mind while reading the story and don't be confused.I am so sorry I know I told you I will put the engagement in  this chapter but atleast I mentioned it. So Enjoy!!

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

I put my head down and went outside the kitchen.After exiting the kitchen I looked up.I can't believe I saw that .I don't know how Zayn feels but I feel embarrassed.Usually girls would be freaking out on this but I just feel embarrassed .I wish I went upstairs with Waliyha. I knocked on Waliyha's door. Safaa opened the door."Finally your here!What took you so long!?" "Guys does Zayn always roam around the house like this?"I said sitting on the edge of Waliyha's bed as the bed was covered with Waliyha's clothes.Probably options fr the engagement "Like what?"she said furrowing her eyebrows as she helped Safaa lay out her clothes as she had already laid out hers.

"Roaming around topless!"Waliyha stopped right there in shock. "Oh My God!I am so sorry Aisha you had to see that!Mom tells him so many times but he just doesn't listen ."she said shaking her head and continued laying out the clothes "It's Okay!It was actually kind of embarrassing!"I said biting my lip "I know even I get embarrassed  seeing him like that whether there are guests over or not and at least someone is here who thinks like me!"she said throwing her hands in the air.Only to put them back down and continuing with her work."What do you mean?"I asked smiling and furrowing my eyebrows "Well...You are my only friend who is actually embarrassed seeing him like this otherwise my friends just giggle and freak out in a good way!"she said pulling out a disgusted face."Well...let's leave this topic alone.I will pretend I never saw that and let's carry on with what I came here to do cause we have a lot of work to do!" I said laughing.

After that we just all sat there went through the dresses and matched accessories shoes made a long lists of things we need.Finally we started at 10:00 am and we finally finished at 1 pm."Okay Girls !Now you guys can relax and we will get out of house at about 3 to go shopping  if right now when I go Eleanor will be up I will pick you both up from your house.Okay?" "Okay!See you!"Safaa said.I hugged them both and then got out of Waliyha's room and went towards the staircase. Suddenly I was yanked into a room.I turned around to see it was Zayn .

"What the hell Zayn!" "Hi!" "Are you kidding me?Why did you yank me in here?" "I just waned to tell you that the boys are going to come in probably in an hour." he said shoving his hands in his pockets.I looked at him in shock."Are you kidding me?" "Nope" he said popping the 'p'. "Couldn't you just ave told me outside or text me did you have to ruin my hair!" "Oh...Sorry about that!" It's fine!Just tell the boys to tell me before they come in your house lane so I can make sure that Eleanor is inside the house." "Okay".With that I opened the door of whatever that room was and went downstairs.I went in the kitchen and told Aunty Tricia that I was going and then went out the front door.

December 12,2015 (Monday/Engagement Day)

still Aisha's (P.O.V)

Well right now we girls are rushing in and out of the bathrooms getting ready for going to the parlor.I know it is the engagement day but all of us girls which is Saniya,Eleanor,Waliyha,Safaa,Saniya and me. Safaa and Waliyha decided to stay at my house and sleepover so we can all just go together in the morning.But we lost track of time while chatting in the night so we over slept and now we are all rushing so we can get to our appointment on time.We all grabbed our shoes dresses and bags of jewelry and handbags.Thankfully we had set everything up last night so we don't have a rush in the morning.But I still don't know what my dress looks like.All I know is that it's gold and it is a sari just like Eleanor's but of them are a different combination of gold and another color .Eleanor's is Black and Gold it is so pretty .

Thanks to Eleanor she told me about my outfit but just that it is gold and another color and is a sari.We all rushed out of our house.I took out my car from the garage after putting my things in the trunk.Everybody piled in.As I turned my car and got on the road I don't know why I thought I saw  someone peeking from the living room curtains I thought it was Louis.Please I hope it is not it if it is then he must've seen Eleanor and that means our plan and all this effort of all these days has gone down the drain.I am snapped out of my thoughts by El who is beside me squealing "This engagement is gonna be the best !" I laugh at her over enthusiasm."Yeah it is also gonna be the most eventful!".With that I looked into the mirror to see the girls smirking as they all knew what I was talking about.But I couldn't help it but think about it'It will be eventful only if what I think I saw is either my imagination or it is the other boys just anyone except Louis otherwise I don't know what's gonna happen!'