Chapter 2:Heartbreak and Regrets

Really felt like writing another chapter for you guys but don't get used to it.Hope u like it.Finally some Zayn (P.O.V). :)

But before I start the chapter I want to tell some things:

1.I am not against Zerrie in reality just for the story.

2.This story is a little bit in the future as you should have noticed the date in the start of the first chapter.

3.I don't intend to hurt anyone with the things that I write in this story.

4.If you don't like the story don't read it just no hate.

5.I will try my best to update quickly and update long chapters.

6.Lastly a name for Zayn and Aisha's ship.

ZAYN'S(P.O.V)

2 days before the engagement broke

I was sitting in my room since I left the band I don't really have much to do.I do feel good as I can spend more time with Perrie and my family but it just does not seem right.I am so used to my usual schedule it just feels awkward some times.I am kind of regretting my decisions.But it's for Perrie and I now finally both of us are getting married in a week.I know later it will all be worth it.I am brought out of my thoughts from Waliyha "Zayn!There is a package for you.Guess another love letter from Perrie!".I went downstairs and saw a man with a box in his hand and Waliyha was standing there wiggling her eyebrows at me."Shut up!" I said pushing her aside signing the clipboard and taking the box with me and retreating back to my room with it.With Waliyha trying to hit me with a pillow in the process.Apparently she missed and before going further being the slightly immature person I am I stuck my tongue out at her.

I went inside my room and ripped open the package which had a CD in it.I popped the CD in the DVD player with a T.V in my room.As the video started I jumped on my bed.I soon realized who was in that video.For a moment I just sat there in shock .My Perrie was with another guy and she wasn't even near drunk so it being a mistake was a big NO.I can't believe she would do this to me I left one of the things I love for her I fought with my best friend for her and she still did it.I looked at the box to see anything else and there was a letter.

'I am sorry you had to see this.It is not a prank I saw this happen with my own eyes.I didn't want to show this to you but I thought that you deserved to know and it was my responsibility to tell you as another Muslim.If your thinking that I might be drunk but I am not I don't drink at all never have ,never will.I was actually there to pick my best friend up who had been dumped by her boyfriend at that club.If you just want to double check with the club if Perrie was there you can the club's name was 'Rock n Roll' and it was in Chicago.Again sorry I know how much you love Perrie don't know why she did this to you when you left the band for her one of the things you love most.'

I was so depressed but I had to make sure of the truth I never even knew that Perrie had gone to Chicago.I first called Jade one of Perrie's band members to make sure if they even went to Chicago.I looked at the box and it said that this was sent almost two weeks ago.Jade finally picked up "Hello!Zayn!Sorry but Perrie is not here right now" "Jade I need to ask you some things!" "Yeah Zayn go ahead!" "Did you guys go to Chicago about two weeks ago?" "Zayn about two weeks ago we were on a break!Perrie had already left for London about three weeks ago." "Oh!" "Zayn what is all this about?" "Thanks Jade! you will get to know later!".

With that I hung up I can't believe she did that .I dialed up the now pretty familiar number.After two dials she picked up "HeyBabe!" "Perrie I want to ask you something!" "Sure what's up!" "Where were you two weeks ago?" "I was on tour with the girls!" "Perrie don't lie to me I talked to Jade she said that you guys had a break and you had already left for London a week before that!" "Okay Zayn I was visiting some old friends!" "Where do your friends live?" "In London Zayn!You said that I left for London yourself!" I could hear the annoyance in her voice I can't believe I used to love her."Why didn't you come to meet me then in those two weeks of break and why didn't you tell me that you were going?"she gave no reply.

"You know why you didn't tell me or even meet me once?"again silence I guess she had figured that I know."Because you weren't even in London you were in Chicago and that friend of yours was actually your new boyfriend to replace me!" She stayed silent .After a few minutes of silence she spoke up "How did you get to know?" I can't believe she has the audacity to ask that "So it is true!Perrie I did everything I could I left my four best friends for you I left the best thing that ever happened to me because of you .I lost all my fans for you and now you just leave me!" "But Zay-" "You know I don't want to hear it the wedding is off forever I can't believe I ever loved you ." I said this and hung up the anger that was rushing over my body disappeared and was replaced with depression.

Tears started to escape my eyes.I cried the whole day my mom and sisters tried to talk to me but eventually gave up and went away.I finally thought I shouldn't let her ruin my life there is still time left.I jumped up grabbed my keys and rushed downstairs "Mom!I am going to a friends in London!" before my mum could reply I was out the door.I was going to the four people I could always look upon who understood me.The four of my best friends with whom I spent the best five years of my life .Doing what I love with the people I love.Let's just hope I can make even more years doing what I love with them and start again and resume again from those five years.