Chapter 37: I DO...

So here is another chapter!Hope the story is good till now!Enjoy and don't forget I love all of you!

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

As soon as Aisha went to the washroom to change Sophia,El,Alexa,Safaa and Waliyha turned to me and automatically the boys stared at them in confusion.I looked at them weirdly and Sophia spoke up "So when are you planning on telling Aisha?" Sophia asked her eyebrow raised.I furrowed my eyebrows "Tell her what?" I asked confusion written all over my face.All the girls gave me a 'duh' face and then El spoke up "That you love her!".I groaned and fell back on the bed. I then got up with everyone staring at me "Guys I do love her but it has only been a month and a half since I have met her!" "If you really do love her then the time doesn't matter!" Alexa stated.

I sighed and said "I don't have any problem in proposing to her now but I have to ask her parents too plus what if I ask her right now and she doesn't love me.I have to give her time for realizing her feelings!" I stated Alexa answered immediately "Oh!She has loved you for a long tim-" she slapped her hand on her mouth before she could complete her sentence. "I am sorry that wasn't supposed to be said!" before any of us could ask her anything Aisha came from the washroom in a black loose full sleeves shirt and tights. "Oh!Thank god you came back I need to change too!" Alexa said running to the bathroom after grabbing some random clothes from what I am wondering is her suitcase.Aisha looked at her weirdly and then us with a confused expression.We just shrugged.

She shook her head "Okay Guys!I just need to offer my prayers and then we can start with your clothes finalizing El ,Soph if you want you can change too and by the time I will be done Alexa will be back." "Sure!But our night clothes are really deep i n the suit case and neither of us have the stamina to do that!" they both whined we all just laughed receiving death glares from them making us shut up"Plus the boys are here and our dresses for the wedding is on the top and Louis or Liam can't see or the boys otherwise they might tell them what we are wearing" Sophia said pouting causing Liam to chuckle . She gave him a questioning look and he just shook his head and pulled her beside him.Aisha smiled at them and then spoke up "Okay you can take clothes from my closet but close the door when you go in my dresses are in there and none of them can see them!"  she stated before grabbing a dupatta (a length of material worn as a scarf or head covering, typically with a salwar, by women from South Asia.) and wrapping it around her head "Ya especially Zayn!" El mumbled but loud enough to be heard by all of us especially Aisha which earned her a glare which made her stop smiling and she hurried over to Louis's side pushing me squeezing to make space between Louis and Sophia.

Sophia spoke up "She is saying the truth!" this time before Aisha could react Louis spoke up too which caused her to blush "Right Zayn!" Louis said looking at me with raised eyebrows and a smirk which made me want to hit him right here.Aisha just came towards the bed side table and sat at the edge of the table with the dupatta wrapped around her reaching her stomach .I was sitting on the other side of the bed right in front of her beside Harry .Suddenly Harry pushed me forward and I ended up just beside Aisha.I pushed my my self up which was flat on the bed and turned around to Harry and gave him a death glare he just smiled innocently .I turned to see Aisha looking at me a little shocked from it .Everybody were laughing I gave  her a sheepish smile .She smiled .I got up and sat were I was before.

Before I could do anything to Harry Aisha spoke up while looking in the drawer looking for something."You know Harry I have noticed what is going on between you and Alexa!" she said turning around and smirking at him.He blushed and looked down."Now if you wouldn't have done what you did with Zayn I would have told you some important things about her that you would like to know cause it is visible that you like her but now I guess not!" she said shrugging while looking through a art pad.She finally took out some pages and handed them to El."These are the designs for their clothes the colors are written with the design but the ones which have a tick are already taken.She put the art pad back i when Harry nudged me "Stop staring at her aren't you embarrassed enough!" he said and I could literally hear the smirk in his voice.

I turned to him and gave him a fake sweet smile and then whispered back "Styles you have embarrassed me but now that I am sure that you have feelings for Alexa things are going to change and you will be the one getting embarrassed !" he looked at me in horror and I just smirked.I guess Aisha saw Harry's face and noticed are little conversation cause she decided to ask.Giggling she spoke up I know I am being lame and love struck saying this but her giggle is like music to my ear."Zayn what did you say to Harry?" Harry looked at me in Horror again and I just smirked and answered "Nothing just exchanging some thought and maybe dropping a few warnings here and there!"I said shrugging and smirking.She laughed shaking her head before placing a jaanimaz (a mat placed by Muslims to perform prayers/namaaz)and standing on it starting her prayer.We all sat down i  a circle going through designs selecting colors fighting over them too after a little while Alexa came back and I moved aside to give her space to sit with Harry.When I did this they both blushed as I sat at Alexa's spot but she quietly sat there.As I sat there one thought kept bothering me. The thing that Alexa said was it true?Could Aisha actually like me more than a friend already?