Chapter 64: Road Trip to London

So guys I just wanted to tell you that in the next 5 chapters probably the proposal will be done! Enjoy!

-Peace

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

23 days later

11th April'15

It has been about 23 days since Zayn told me and I was right now getting all my things out into my car so we could go.Alexa wasn't going since she had gone to Chicago to meet her family this time in peace.Madame' Tiffany had given me and Alexa a holiday cause the project that we had to do had turned out really good and finished on time and she rewarded us with a holiday. I told her about my sisters wedding and she told me it was okay and I could go and I could just cover up when I came back.I was wearing a white V-neck with a jean jacket and maroon jeans some white converse and a brown bag with a bracelet(pic of outfit on the side).I kept my last suitcase in my car and then went towards The Maliks house and knocked. I heard a shout of 'come in' so I went inside to see that they all were getting their bags down everyone were there except Tricia. "Hey guys !" I said and they all looked at me and smiled and chorused back their 'Hi's'.

We had decided we would just drive there like a road trip as it would be fun. The people going were: Tricia ,Yaser ,Waliyha ,Safaa ,Doniya ,Me ,Zayn and Zakir and Usman will get there on the 14th as he is at a business trip right now. Doniya was standing with A 2-3 month old Zakir clutched to one of her side with her hand as she checked her baby bag for Zakirs thing . "Are you guys done?" "Almost!" Doniya said. That is when I heard Tricia "Doniya! Come here I need your help!" "Mom I have Zakir!"."Doni! Go I'll take Zakir!" I said. She handed Zakir to me and I held him carefully as if he was the most fragile thing in the world. "Thanks Aish!" she said as she rushed upstairs. I sat down as Yaser and Zayn loaded all their suitcases in mine and Zayn's car which were the two we were taking.

Finally everyone were ready so we went outside on the porch. "So who is going with who!" Yaser asked "Me and Zayn our driving our own cars so it is up to all you guysas to who wants to go with who!" I said shrugging and Zayn nodded. All the girls raised their hands to go with me.I laughed "Okay so I guess Zayn is taking Tricia and Yaser and I am taking the girls!" "Okay! But I am taking Zakir!" with that Tricia took Zakir from Doniya went to Zayn's car with Yaser. " You guys abandoned me!" he said pouting.We all laughed "Sorry Zayn the girls chose!" he crossed his hands over his chest and I pinched his cheeks and went away with the girls.

Me and girls sat in my car and started driving. We turned up the radio and Taylor Swift's '22' came on .We all started singing on the top of our lungs. After the song ended we started laughing and I turned the volume down a bit. "Okay so Aisha! We have some questions for you !" I looked at her quizically from my rearview mirror and then slowly said "Okay..". "Okay let's start!"

Rihanna or Taylor

Taylor

Top 5 actors

-Tom Cruise,Leornado DeCaprio,Chris Pratt, Zac Efron and Ashton Kutcher

Shahrukh Khan or Shahid Kapoor

Shahid Kapoor

Celebrity Crush

Ross Lynch

Horror Movies or Action Movies

Horror-Duh

"Okay that's it!" Doniya said "Why? I wa shaving fun!" "No I just ran out of questions!" we all laughed at this. We continued talking about random things and they asked what I was going to wear for the awards and I told them I have got a friend there I sent her the design for my clothes and she got them ready I just have to go to go to my Uni she has it in her dorm. After a 2 hour drive there was a stop and we finally got to ge out of that car.

We got out of the car and stretched our selves. People going by looked at us weirdly but I just ignored them mntally telling them ' What you looking at? Try to spend two hours in a car not being able to move and just sitting down!' . I told the girls to go inside and that I will come too once I get the car locked . I tookm my jean jacket and tied it around my waist took my bag and once I locked the car. I went inside to see Tricia,Yaser and Zayn already there with the girls. I went over to them and sat down on a spare seat "Hi Guys!" "Hey! How was your drive!" "Ehh!Cramped up!" they all laughed." " Okay \does anyone want anything to eat!" I asked. Everyone said 'Yes' . "Come on Zayn let's get the food I can't pick it up by myself!'.Zayn nodded and stood up.

Once we had everyones order we went and stood in lie waiting for our turn.I pinched Zayns cheeks and spoke up in a baby voice "So how was Wittle Zaynies ride with Momma and Bobba!" he slapped my hand away and I just laughed in response as he grumbled "Boring!" I laughed even more "There is nothing funny about it they played classical music and talked about things I don't even know about!" I laughed even more but then before we could move up to give our order he shot me me a glare so I put my finger on my lips while smiling.As we stepped up to order we saw a very bored looking girl but as soon as she saw Zayn it was like she was given another life. She had make up literally caked on her face she probably applied every make up product she has.She had blonde hair which was obviously dyed cause I could see the red hair roots.To even add to my disgust her uniform was a size smaller and as I could see it was definetely more revealing.

She smiled flirtaciously at Zayn as I just rolled my eyes. "How can I help you?" she winked in the end.Ewww this couldn't get more disgusting. I don't know why but her doing all these thigs and flirting with Zayn made a weird feeling occur in me.It was Jealousy. But I an't help being jealous even though Zayn isn't flirting back but I just want to slap that smile off her fac and tell her to just do my job. But I can't do that cause how ever much I love Zayn he doesn't love me back.

"Uhhhh...What was the order Aisha!" I looked at Zayn as he looked at me "Two beef burgers, I plate nuggets and 2 plate fries! Oh What are you gonna have!" " Ummm.. I will just take a chicken burger!" the girl rolled her eyes at me and then looked at Zayn again with that smile. "That will be £19.99!" she said. I was about to take out my money but Zayn had beat me to it and had already payed for our food. "Zayn why did you pay for my food?" I whined as we stood in the other line waiting for our food. " It's Okay Aisha!" "No, I could've payed for my self!" I said crossing my arms over my chest looking away from him and he just sighed .We took our food and went back to our tabel.

As soon as we kept the food on the table Safaa spoke up " Zaynie could you get me a choclate!" I looked at Zayn and he looked at me. I sprinted towards the candy booth in the corner as Zayn was right behind me but thanks to my days as a football player in school I was much more faster than him .I ran and picked up the Hershey's Bar.I took out a £10 note and threw it at the guy standing there screaming "Keep the change!" I turned around to see Zayn standing "How do you run so fast!" "Football player in school!". Zayn groaned and I laughed we went back to see everybody getting up and going towards the door. I handed Safaa her Choclate Bar."Thanks Aisha!" she said and I smiled at her. We all went back outside "See you after 2 hours!" The girls all sat in the car but this time Zakir was here too. With that we started our 2 hour long tiering ride. I swear when i am going to get to the hotel I am going to sleep for so long people will thik I am dead!