Chapter 25: Ring Time

So guys I just notice that somehow my chapter 9 has switched it's place and is now between chapter 3 and 4 so don't get confused just skip it and read it at it's right time and if anyone knows how to get it back in it's place please tell me.Love you guys.Enjoy!

HARRY'S (P.O.V)

Me and Liam were talking about the new album and I asked him if Louis asked the management and we were just talking about everything we could think of. Suddenly someone yanked us by our arms to the back. I am sure it was a girl because her finger nails were so long and they literally dug into my arm and it will surely leave a mark and if it leaves a bruise I will sure as hell kill that person or at least make them regret. I turned to my right to find Aisha and she sure as hell looked scared. We just looked at her shocked."Hey Guys!This is my big sister Aliyah!Aliyah Liam and Harry!Do me a favor guys!Explain the Louis Eleanor plan and what has happened while I run for my life.Okay!Thanks Bye!".We both just stood there trying to process what happened.

I turned around to see a girl in a red and green sari and she resembled Aisha a bit.I put my hand in front for her to shake (BTW I am not being a flirt I am being a gentleman plus she is Aisha's  big sister and she must be 4 years older than me!)"Hi!I am Harry!" "Hi!I am Liam!" she also shook her hands with Liam and then spoke up "I am Aliyah!Aisha's big sister!I am so sorry for her madness she hit her head in the wall when we were small and since then she is like this!"Me and Liam started laughing at her little story "It's Okay!We have seen worse!She is nothing compared to Louis!" I said laughing.She giggled a little at our response."So do you want us to explain that Lou and El plan and what is going on?" Liam asked smiling."Yes!I am pretty confused at the moment as to what's going on!" she said nodding her head.

We started explaining what has happened and what was the plan. At the end she finally spoke up "I am so going to kill three of them!" she said letting out an angry sigh "Three of them as in?" I asked out of curiosity "Eleanor, Saniya and Aisha!" she said putting her lips in a thin line "Wait! Why El she didn't know about the plan!" "Liam asked questioningly "Well me Saira, Saniya, Eleanor and Aisha are like best friends we tell everything to each other. Sure El and Aisha are a little bit closer so she is the first one to know if there is something wrong with El but Aisha tells us straight away and El didn't tell about that bump in between Lou and El. So Yeah!" She said smiling suddenly Zayn came."Hey Zayn! This is Aliyah Aisha's big sister!" "Hi! I would love to talk but it is time for the ring exchanging so we got to go!" Zayn said slightly waving at Aliyah and then continuing. We all went with him towards the couch were now a crowd was starting to form.

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

We all went towards the couch and stood at the front and Aliyah went to meet her cousin and relatives.Aisha came from the corner with two ring boxes both red and were open as two rings crept in it.She gave one box with a girls ring to another girl who must be related to Ali and took the one herself with the grooms ring.

I couldn't help but stare at her.She was looking really good and she is pretty thin.She is not thin as a stick but she isn't chubby .You can say she is fairly slim.When she clung onto me when she was about to fall it felt like fireworks there were sparks in m whole body and butterflies in my stomach.Wait a minute butterflies sounds a little too girly let's say lions.I know I probably sound like a girl but it is just how I feel about Aisha. I have never felt like this for anyone not even Perrie if what she did is done by Aisha I would cry forever I would never be able to stop my tears.I just needed a day to get over her.Ya maybe I didn't get over her completely but I got over like I wasn't crying anymore and I wasn't that depressed just sad that why did she do that to me.Well now I am over her and I have fallen for someone.And that someone is Aisha and this time I have fallen hard for her and every passing second I am falling even more.I love her a lot.More than I will love anyone and definitely more than I would have ever loved Perrie.

I was brought out of my fantasy world when Ali put the ring in Saira's finger and Saira did the same with him and everyone started clapping.But my bad luck I guess Aisha caught me staring cause she looked up at me and then looked down blushing.I just smiled at her.After he ceremony ended we all went back to our table .We all sat on the circular table.Me,Harry,Louis,Eleanor,Aliyah,Liam,Niall and Aisha right beside me.Harry leaned in to my ear and whispered "Stop staring at Aisha if she catches you one more time she will think you are an obsessive psycho like in the movie 'The boy next door' " I just shook my head and laughed a little.

I could see from the corner of my eye Aliyah eyeing me .It was starting to creep me out.Harry suddenly spoke up."Thank You Aisha!" he said and smiled so big that anyone could tell it was fake.Aisha looked at him weirdly "For what?" "For digging your nails in my skin and leaving marks that would never go !" he said raising his hand showing nail marks on his arm as the sleeves of his salwar kameez were rolled up to his elbow as well as of mine and the other boys.She just put a hand over a mouth to prevent her from laughing.

 Liam spoke up with a look of pain on his face as he touched the marks "You don't have nails you have claws!" he said. Once she controlled her laughter she removed her hand and spoke up with a smile. "Hey!It is not my fault!My life was in danger!Blame her!" she said pointing at her sister and giving her the evil eye.Her sister just smiled evilly at her sister and Eleanor and said "Both of your lives are still in danger!Revenge awaits girls!" Louis frowned as El hugged him for her dear life."Hey!Can't you see a boy happy!We just got engaged not even two hours earlier and I didn't get her easily so back off!Don't even touch her!Don't worry babe I will protect you!" Louis said and hugged El. We all laughed "You can protect them here boys but they have to live under the same roof as me for the night!And if any one of you come in my way you will see the end of yourself!" "Aliyah said and made a motion in which she is cutting her neck.Louis gave El a kiss on the cheek and then held her face in his hands and said "El!Just remember I love you a lot!Even more than my carrots!I will see you up there babe!"Eleanor pushed him away "You are pathetic!""What!If I die then the carrot king is dead and we can't let that happen!".Eleanor just shook her head at him.

Suddenly a kid came running and jumped onto Aisha's lap(Lucky Kid) "Calm Down Rayan!What happened!" "Mwama ish cawing you Aunphy El and Aunphy Ayya(It means maid in Urdu)"as he finished his words Aisha started laughing as Aliyah put her head on her hands and groaned and then looked up at the boy "Rayan it is Aliyah not Ayya!" I asked Aisha once she stopped laughing "Why are you laughing?" "Well Ayya means Maid in Urdu so he just called Aliyah a maid .It is unintentional but it is still funny!" Niall piped in finally "Who s this!" "My son!" Aisha said "You're married??"Niall asked shocked.She just rolled her eyes " He is Saira's big brothers son!His name is Rayan!Rayan this is Harry,Niall,Liam,Zayn and Uncle Louis cause he is going to get married to Aunty El!" "Hewo!" "Okay!Come on girls let's go before Saniya comes!"Aisha said standing up "Can't I stay here I am exhausted from the trip!"Aliyah said laying back in her chair "Okay!" El said and she and Aisha walked away.I looked back to see Aliyah staring at me.Then she said something which left me shocked!