Chapter 75: Engagement Party

So finally I am updating here and you know I have my Science assessment on Monday! Anyway enjoy this chapter ! This is the second last chapter to this story...So yeah!

-Peace

ZAYN'S P.O.V

Today is our engagement party which was insisted by both of our families saying that we had to have one so we did.At the moment I am in mine and the boys joint guest room at Aisha's GIGANTIC house and we are just chilling cause we aren't allowed to go outside as everything is being set up and we being boys will mess up things. The Khan's were having the engagement party in their huge garden and this is like the engagement party and the first dholki . Me and Aisha will just walk around saying 'hi' to people and stuff that will happen for like 2-3 hours and then it will all change into a dholki.

It was about 5 and the party was to start in an hour or so. The engagement party was in the back garden were a tent was set up and the dholki would be shifted in the lounge with the mens sitting arrangement in their drawing room. I got ready in a red kurta with green borders. Don't look at me my mom and Aisha's mom bought it. I rolled up my sleeves and started with styling my hair after spraying  one of my colognes.

 As I was finishing up my hair putting every single hair to it's place there wasa knock on the door. "One second!" I screamed back . I finished my hair quickly and opened the door to reveal Waliyha . She had her hand on her hip "One minute! YOU CALL THAT ONNNE MINUTE?" "I-" she stopped me as she put her hand up pushing past me  into the room and I just noticed all the lads were gone. They must have gone when I was in the washroom doing my air cause their kurta's which this time they chose. After last time they didn't trust women in this department......Oh my god I want to laugh so hard but I controlled myself. "What happened sissy!Come on why are you so frustrated. It is your big bros engagement put on a smile" I said slinging my head around Waliyha's shoulder. 

I tried to make a smile on her face stretching her lips upwards. Her lips formed a big smile and I did too removing my hands from her face "Anyway! The guests are here and your fiance' is coming down any minute so come in the lounge. "K.Let's go!"  I said pulling her out the room only to be jreked back . Waliyha raised an eyebrow looking at me wierdly "Why are you acting so jumpy?"  she asked . I smiled widely. Well it was fake. "I haven't seen her since two days and I am leaving in a week and half and that is the day of the first function. It's not fair!" Waliyha was trying not ot laugh but then I guess she noticed my sad face . She sighed  "I know it is not fair but see Aisha will come to drop you then when you will come after 3 months for the two week break she will be with you. You both can do something and she will be in Chicago in Dcember and she will come to see the shows!" Waliyha said trying to uplift my mood and it did work a bit.

I gave her a small smile "Thanks sis!" "Now come on ! We wouldn't want to miss your fiance's enterance!" She said dragging me towards the lounge. Guess what! Aisha was already there! OH SHIT! Waliyha's face truned from excited to angry and then she slowly turned towards me her grip on my hand growing tighter. Then she suddenly started hitting me and everyone turned towards us and the girls tried to control their laughter even Aisha. She was in a creamy goldenish colour sari with red and green borders and really less work done on it green,red and golden diamontes. Her hair was in an updo simple make up with black eyeliner and masscara on her eyes a bit if foundation and red lipstick. "You mad eme miss it!" "Wal please stop!" "WHY SHOULD I?" "I will get you ANYTHING from when I go to tour!" with that she stopped "Okay!" . We all went out and me and Aisha had our hands together going around getting pictures with peple greeting them talking a bit. I looked down to our intertwined hands our rings glistening in the moonlight. I looked up at her as she talked to these people who I have already forgotten about. I can't believe I am engged and this time I know we will make it till wedding and forever!