Chapter 52:Love?

So guys I know it has been long since I haven't updated but I couldn't as eid was going on and I was gone too my grandma's house.I just waned to tell you that I have started a new story 'The Replaced Bride' and I would really appreciate if you would check it out.Enjoy!!

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

I repeated the words in my head that Waliyha just told me 'Ahmed proposed to Aisha through his mom!' I always knew there was something going on between them.But then why was Aisha crying. "Then why was Aisha crying?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.Safaa spoke up raising her eyebrows "Duh..Cause she likes someone else!" she said and both of them smirked and I just shrugged and I guess the tension was still on my face cause Waliyha spoke up " Zayn chill! She doesn't like him!"Waliyha said placing her hand on mine and squeezing it.I just looked down mumbling "How can you be so sure?" Safaa looked at me with worry in her eyes "Cause she told us that she thinks of Ahmed as a brother she never thought of him like that!" My head snapped and I sighed in relief."Thanks Guys! You guys done?" they both nodded and we stood u throwing our cups in the dust bin.As I was unlocking my car Waliyha spoke up "You really love her don't you?" she said as she sat i the front seat.I got in the driver's side and sighed before speaking "I really do I love her!Alot!" I said Safaa and Waliyha gave me a smile and with that we took off for home .I guess I need to start working on something before it is too late!

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

next day

20th Feb'16

I woke up the next morning to the noise of my alarm.I looked at the time it 11:00 am.Thank God it was a Saturday otherwise I would have a killer headache in the morning bloodshot eyes and dark circles and there was no way in hell I was going to school like that well atleast with bloodshot eyes cause due to my expert make up skills I could get rid of those dark circles.I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up.I did my daily routine took a nice shower and changed into a pink shirt that reached my mid thigh it had black lace over it except on it's sleeves.I put on black skinny jeans and my pink sandals.I brushed my hair and blow dried my hair and put it in a french braid (which due to my abnormally long hair took 20 minutes to make and reached my mid waist). I got light make up which consisted of winged eyeliner and lipgloss.

Just as I finished my phone ringed.I looked at it to see it was Saira "Hey Sai!" "Hey Aish! How are you doing?" "I am better Alexa,Safaa and Waliyha made me feel better!" "Okay !I am glad!So I had a chat with Ahmed and...." she trailed of like she was scared to say something "and.." I said in my tone that said 'stop staling and tell me right now whatever you want to otherwise you will regret it ' she sighed once again and then spoke up "he said that he really loves you and he isn't kidding and that he told mom to send the proposal for you!" she said all in one go.I was shocked but I had to control myself and deal with it but before I could say anything Saira spoke up "But don't worry he doesn't really love you he is my brother I know him.I remember I overheard him and Hassan talking and he told Hassan how he feels lonely in all of us as everyone aroud him have someone they love and that person loves them back! He has just mistaken your love for him and his love for you as brother and sisters to something else!" "I understand I will call him and make everything clear I can't keep him hanging plus he doesn't really love me so he will get over it." "Okay Bye! " "Bye Take care say hi to Ali from my side." "Will do bye take care!" I hung up.

I went down to see Alexa on the sofa watching New Girl.I went in the kitchen  "About time you wake up sleeping beast!"  I rolled my eyes and answered back "I was awake since 11 I was getting ready and then Saira called and.." I stopped "And?" she said sitting beside me on the chair beside me while popping a grape in her mouth while I ate my cereal. "She talked to Ahmedand.."I explained everything to her and she nodded "Call him now!" "Why?" "Cause you won't get time later!"  "Why we aren't going anywhere and we don't have the internship or tution for Safaa either!" I said tilting my head and furrowing my eyebrows in confusion while looking at her "OH!I forgot to tell you me,Waliyha and Safaa being the awesome friends we are planned a girls day out for you to get yur mind off of all this drama!" she said casually eating some more grapes.

I gave her a side hug while getting my phone out out of my back pocket of the jeans. "Thanks babe!" "Your Welcome! " "I will get the call done!Fingrs crossed pray for me!".I dialed his number and sat on a couch in the living room.I took a deep breath and pressed the call button and pressed the phone to my ear as it ringed.I had my perfectly manicured nails in my mouth being bitten as the black nail polish chipped off it and my legs were bobbing up and down! On the third ring right when I was going to put the phone down he answered "Hello?" "Hey Ahmed it's Aisha!" "Oh hey Aisha!So whats up!" "Ahmed I heard about your proposal..for me!" "So..." "Why did you send it? "Cause I love you!"he said casually.Oh My God this is going to be hard "Ahmed I..." "What?" .Here goes nothing.I am doomed! How the hell am I going to say this?