Chapter 20: Oooops!

So guys early update cause I need to go somewhere with my cousins so possibly this will be  a crappy chapter.Sorry!But I said possibly!

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

Me and the boys were all home alone and we weren't planning to go out.It's not like we are not going because of Eleanor it's just first of all we are very lazy and second of all we just woke up.Mom and Doniya were gone to shop for Doniya's baby and Dad was gone for work and will come in the evening so we can go for the engagement and lastly Waliyha and Safaa were with Aisha at her house since Yesterday so they could go to the parlor together.Now we will be seeing them at the engagement which is at the grooms house Aisha gave me the address earlier saying we had to be there by 7.Right now it was just 3 we had 4 hours to waste .I was in the kitchen having some cereal while the boys were in the game room.

Suddenly Louis came in the kitchen but not from the game room he came from the lounge.I shrugged it off cause if he was there alone he couldn't see Eleanor cause they must be gone already to the parlor.I gave Louis a smile which he returned "Hey where are the lads?" I asked eating my cereal while Louis poured himself some water."In the Game Room!Except the others are playing and Niall is constantly eating!" I just laughed "I guess that is his second job now!"Louis laughed.He sat on a stool in front of me."Zayn can I ask you something?"he said looking me straight in the eye.I gave him a half smile"Sure Man!You can ask me anything!" "Do you know what is Eleanor doing with Aisha?"my spoon stopped right there.I have got no way out he saw her and I can't lie to any of these boys knowing I will get caught.I sighed and told him everything.The plan how it happened!What Aisha said about it!Everything.

Suddenly I got an idea.I signaled Louis to come closer.When he did I whispered the idea in his ear.When I pulled back "Are you sure?"Louis said nervousness clear on his face."Ya!Man!"."Come on then let's go!""Wait!We aren't telling anything to the other boys nor Aisha!Pretend you don't know anything about this plan and act as if you didn't know she is coming!" "What plan?"he said smirking .I rushed in the Game Room to tell the boys that we were going but at the last minute decided against it and towards the front door were Louis was waiting for me.I put on my coat as it was freezing outside and we both went outside towards the car.Getting out I thought this is going to be one hell of a surprise!!

*******************

Me and Louis have been out for 2 hours.I have a headache with Louis constantly mumbling things.Plus I haven't seen a more choosy person than him he sees a flaw in everything he wants everything perfect.Then in the car he kept saying thins like when Eleanor will see him she will punch him that he shouldn't go he will ruin the event and then everybody will hate him for that.But I had to comfort him and thank god we got to the house on time now he can't say anything cause we have to keep it a secret and now he will stay quiet and zip his lips until it's time or we are alone.When we got home it turns out the boys didn't even notice we were gone they kept playing games.When I came back we just pretended that we didn't go anywhere and were there the whole time.After that each of us went to take a bath one by one .

My mom and Doniya were already home and were getting ready for the engagement.My mom got us Kurta Salwar while she and Doniya were gone and now we have to wear those.I don't know why we have to dress up like this.Unfortunately I was the first one to get dressed and ready for the engagement and there was only half an hour left.We decided I will drive the boys there and my dad who was the second one to get ready will drive Mom and Doniya .I was in the lounge watching T.V when I heard the boys scream my name from upstairs.I went upstairs to find my room locked with the boys in side "Guys Open the door!" "No way!" I heard Louis pissed voice.This can not be good."Why?It's me Zayn!"next was our little pissed leprechauns turn to speak "We know it's you!You idiot,but we still won't!" "Why?" I said getting tired by standing here.Before they could say anything I heard my mom "Zayn!Come on we need to go!" "Lads!Come on!We need to go!" "Zayn we look ridiculous in this!" Liam said whining "Come on it can't be that bad!" "We are coming just because we don't want Aunty Tricia angry and don't you dare laugh!" Harry said venom dripping from his voice "I won't!"I said smiling.

They opened the door and I tried so hard not to laugh.They all were wearing different colored Kurta Salwars. I was wearing Dark Blue,Louis was wearing Yellow,Liam was wearing Orange,Niall was wearing Dark Green and Harry was wearing Red.Louis came forward while the others walked downstairs.He looked me in the eye and held his finger up "If you laugh I will tear you apart!" I held my hands up and he was about to go "Did you keep it?" I asked him and he just nodded biting his lip I could clearly see he is nervous.We all went downstairs and got in  the car off towards the grooms house were the engagement is being held.This is going to be an eventful engagement!