Chapter 76 (Final Chapter): Picnic

VERY IMPORTANT READ IF YOU WANT MORE OF THIS STORY!

Okay guys I thought that this story is going too long and you may think it's a drag. So this is the last chapter I am going to write of this story. Now don't get too sad if you like this story. If you want a sequel Inbox me,Post on my profile or just drop a comment down below.Anyway enjoy this last chapter! 

-Peace

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

THIS IS FREAKING IRRITATING AND INSANE AND UNFAIR TO ME .So you must be thinking what happened and why am I acting like a two year old who didn't geta lollypop. Okay so there is just two weeks till the wedding and two weeks earlier apparently Umair was banished from the Khan's house as he was now officialy not allowed to see Aliyah and he being selfish couldn't see me and the boys happy he stated that if they wanted for him to not be able to see Aliyah .

 Now the problem I have in this is.... Is it my fault that Aisha's family follows every single tradition there is tofollow? Apparently in Umair's eyes I was at fault and besides me the boys andDoniya's husband was at fault. So what has been decided by both or I should sayall three of the families due to all the racket caused by this little argument.The final decision is that now all the guys except brothers or cousins of thefamily are not supposed to stay with the Khan family and the ones who are not brothers or cousins are going to stay with Umair in his seperate apartment.

Since then we have stayed with them and we have not seen our fiance's and girlfriends for TWO WEEKS and it is not even our wedding. But today we are going to the beach the whole family except Umair(sweet sweet revenge). Now revenge is in two ways. His future to-be-wife will be there meaning Aliyah and secondly Aisha will be there so for that one I will be able to see my fiance' when he can't and for the first one I can see his fiance tease him with stuff and things like that.

  FINALLY I can see my fiance.Hmmm.At peace. But what scares me that next year I will be going through what Umair is making me feel guilty yet happy that then I will be able to do the same with him. Muahhaha! Aren't I an evil guy? m Anyway it had to happen me ad the boys are leaving for the tour in two days so we deserve this as we will not be able to see our girls till december as all of them have made a pact that if even one of them is not going on tour with us none of them will plus they all have work. El has shoots,Soph has to be with her other really good friend as she is having her baby soon and Lex and Aisha have to be at the boutique' well tough luck. Atleast for me,Harry,Liam and Louis as Niall doesn't even have a girlfriend or fiance' ... Lucky Guy! Kinda'. 

Anyways we are almost at sandspit were the girls and the families already are but we were late BUT. This time not because of me. That is because Umair kept messng up our things and bags so we would have to stay back longer but we managed to get through. We had to lock ourselves in a room with all of our bags . We sorted them together and literally ran down before Umair could pull another trick. 

As we finally got to the hut we jumped out of the car. We gazed at the GIANT three story hut. Woah! It is BIG. We could see the music blasting from inside but this time it was English and I knew which one it was...... 'Hymn for the weekend' by Coldplay and Beyonce'. I could even hear the chatters of every one coming from inside. Soon enough Ahmed and Hassan emreged outside. "Eyyy! Guys! You are finally here!" "Shut Up! Where the hell is Aisha ?" "Oooooh someone's eager!" Hassan teased and I gave hima stern and he like immediately shut up! Yes*Air fist pump*! Ahmed laughed and as he saw my hard look he laughed even more but finally said it "On the beach with the rest of the girls!" 

Me and the boys except Usman and Niall. We literally ran towards the beach . But one thought came to me. HOW THE HELL IS USMAN SO CALM? Like didn't he miss his WIFE if Aisha was my wife and this happened I would have probably murdered Umair for nt letting me see her. I continued running weaving my way through the crowded lounge of the hut not sayinga word to anyone and straight to the back door leading to the beach. I reached there the boys already running. Panting I stood there my eyes desperately searching for Aisha and there I saw her......and let me tell you she looked GOOOOODDDD!