Chapter 70: Zaisha Time!!

So guys I am sorry I couldn't upload I was sick plus I have my mid years coming up so I was really busy with those I studied like 5 extremally lengthy chapters of Islamiat today so I just couldn't well I am here now so here is the chapter now. Enjoy!!

-Peace

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

As the reporter and Aisha looked at me with confusion written all over their faces I spoke up " Well we don't want to tell that story that fast you guys know the basic concept of how we MUST have met from that twitcam we did with the Sophiam engagement so I guess I want to wait a little before we tell our awesome and definetely rare story to all those people we want to keep it to ourselves for some time!" I said laughing and Aisha nodded too " I think that would be nice because now that we are public I don't think there is much that we will able to do without anyone knowing anything like there will be pictures of us when we go anywhere whether we are together or alone!" Aisha said nodding at the starting . 

The reporter nodded "That is true! But when are we going to get the details!" he said with an impatient expression. I knew they wouldn't let it go that easy! Typical Reporters " Well I had planned after our wedding and honeymoon we will both still have time before we both start working or get busy in our own things we will do an interview a few days after we come to London and that is where we will tell it I guess!" Aisha started to blush. I guess at the mention of the honeymoon. I smirked at this and pulled her closer to me by her waist. She looked at me her cheeks still tinted with a slight pink but her tanned skin making it almost unnoticable. I kissed her cheek as I bent down to her height . She blushed even more and looked down at her shoes. The interviewer spoke up again asking yet another question " Well when do you both plan on having the wedding?" Aisha looked at me and spoke up with furrowed eyebrows "We haven't exacly talked about it cause it hasn't been that long since we have been engaged but I think we both agree to not delay it alot!" she said as if looking for my approval.

 I nodded and continued to speak "Ya! But it can't be before a year cause Aisha's sister is getting married this June and me and my family will go for it. Then the tour is starting off in June too and Aisha has to get her degree too and one of the most important thing is that Mr.Louis Tomlinson has already told me that he and El are going to get married before us as they want to be the 'Elder Aunt and Uncle' and I honestly don't understand the logic behind that so I think after wrapping all this up we will do it but I can confirm that we will do it as soon as the tour ends and Aisha is also wrapped up with her studies cause dragging it longer is useless it will just bring complications between us with all the rumors and stuff!" the reporter noted down some things and then looked up again "Okay last question and then I will let you both go to celebrate! Well Zayn how did you convince her parents did they come here or you went there and how did you like do it behind Aisha's back!"  I laughed at this and Aisha too but she was shaking her head. 

"Well me and my parents went to Pakistan and I had actually met them when they came for Aisha's cousin Saira's wedding and my parents did too and it was actually not that hard we talked and my parents did most of the talking and I only answered qustions they asked me! I was pretty scared of her father obviously but I had met him before and he is not that strict if I hadn't I would have had a panic attack right there and then!" I said and he two of them laughed "Baba doesn't look that scary now Zaynie!" "Well each father looks scary to a guy who is going to ask for their daughters hand! I am telling from personal experience!" he said which made us laugh even more. " Well for the second part I told Aisha that me and my parents are going to London for a week for THE BRITS!" I said looking at Aisha while saying ' The Brits' part . She shook her head as she folded her hands over her chest. " I still can't believe I bought that!". I went behind her and put my arms aroud her waist "Well I am glad you did!" she smiled at me as she looked at me.

"And well we took a flight to London cause Aisha just had to come o see us off so we took a flight to London from there we got a flight to Pakistan!" . The reporter I guess was satisfied with our answers cause he then looked at us with a smile and brought his hand out for us to shake" Okay so I guess that is it! Thanks for your time!" we shook hands with the guy and then headed to our table where everyone else were.All us girls well except me all the girls made the guys swear to not drink more than one beer and they did well Zayn said he wouldn't drink at all cause..well.. he doesn't drink anymore. Which I am glad about!We celebrated a bit and they teased and Zayn made me blush by his well you can say..flirty tactics/acts. Finally we decided we would leave. When we got to the hotel and up to our floor as everyone were asleep all the girls we gave eachother a hug and kiss on the cheek and we crept to our rooms and Zayn decided that he would drop me to my room.By the time we got to our room everybody else were already inside.

 I turned around to see Zayn REALLY close. I looked into his hazel eyes. He leaned in and kissed my cheek. "I love you babe!" "I love you too!" I said as I  kissed his cheek. " Goodnight I will see you tommorow morning! Remember we all except the boys and Soph,El are going back to Bradford so you better pack up!" "Goodnight!" I said. Zayn turned to go to his room and I turned to open my door when I suddenly remembered."Zayn!" I said. He came back as he looked at me in confusion. "What happened babe?" " I need to tell you something tommorow okay? So just.... Can you remind me incase it slips from my mind!" "Sure !Goodnight Aish!" he said as he kissed my temple. I went in my room closing the door behind me. Why didn't I tell him earlier? Why did it have to be so big of a thing? Will it cause our relationship trouble? Can it cause our engagement to break? Well we will find this out tommorow!

A/N

Aish is her nickname guys.Hope you liked it!