Chapter 71: Back to Bradford

I am so sorry I didn't update I had my exams they are still going on but it is friday so I decided I have the other two days to study so I am writing this in my break.I hope you enjoy this!

-Peace

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

16th April'16

I woke up to people jumping on my bed my curtains were pulled open and lot's of people were screaming these lines 'Wakeeee Uppppp!!!!Aissshhhhhahahahah!' . I got up rubbed my eyes to make my vision clear. I looked around to see El,Soph,Lex,Wali and Saf jumping on my bed and Doniya standing with Zakir on her hip as he also screamed and flailed his arms in the air. As all of them continued this I reached my patience level ad screamed "Guys what the hell are you doing here!!!"

 They all stopped screaming and jumping and El spoke up "To get you ready for the road trip back to Bradford!" "Why do you want to get me ready I have the ability to do that myself!" I said and they all smiled creepily except Zakir who was also creeped out as he looked at all the girls with a weird look. "Well... This is the first time of you and Zayn after you got engaged and we need to show him what you actually are!" Soph said getting off the bed while wiggling her eyes in the end "Ughh!!" I groaned and getting up I went straight out the door and in the kitchen groaning. 

"Auuuunnnnnnnntttyyyyy Triciiaaaaa!" I said enering the kitchen "What happened?" "The girls want to get me ready but I can get ready on my own. They say they have got to show Zayn ' what you actually are!'!" I said keeping my head on her shoulder while pouting I could feel all the girls at the enterance and also because of Zakir's baby noises."So what is wrong in that they are right!" Aunty Tricia said shrugging. I groaned and the girls dragged me to my room. I forced them to leave me as I wriggled out of their grips right infront of my room. "But guys I wat to get ready on my own!!" Before I could say anything I heard something from the back "Aisha?"I looked back to see Zayn in a white sweat shirt and sweatpants. "Zay-" I couldn't complete my sentence as the girls pulled me in and shut the door.

 "We are doing this! Go take a bath! Come on! Shoo!" Alexa said sassing me in the end. Looks like someone is adopting some of the Carrot King habits! I grumbling went in the bathroom shutting the door behind me I brushed my teeth washing my face witha facewash and took a long cold bath cause it was suprisingly hot outside today. I got out in a long bath gown once I had dried my hair enough so it wouldn't drip.The bath gown was going halfway past my knees.I got out and the girls started to get my make up done it was smokey black sparkly eyeshadow,winged eyeliner,mascara,eyelier under my eyes ,Bronze blush to bring out my cheekbones and pink lipstick but a light one.

 I looked in the mirror to see that it was like PERFECT it wasn't too much to make me look like I put my face in a cake it was just right. They then blow dried my hair and curled it at the ends to give it that wavy look.As I was done the girls handed me my outfit and went outside so I can change. I wore the t-shirt which was like greyish lightish brown at the end then white and then light blue.it came to my mid thighs. I had white tights under it with grayish brown heeled boots. I wore all of them when the door burst open and all the girls came in this time without Zakir . 

Wali tried to close the door but I could see a foot preventing that. "Zayn get your dam foot out of the damn door otherwise I am going to squish it!" "What the hell are you guys doing to Aisha? I want to see her!" "You can't see me Zayn!Sorry! But no! Now Gooo!!" All of us girls pushed with all our strength but he didn't budge. Alexa screamed "Harry!" "Alexa you idiot! You are calling his friend!" "I have a plan!" she said as she still pushed along with the rest of us. "What?" Harry said. Alexa peaked out and I could hear her "Babe get Zayn out of the door!" "No! Harry help me open this!" "Harry I am your girlfriend!" "Harry I am your bestfriend!" "Harry I am not going to talk to you on the phone till we meet if you don't get him out of here!" in seconds after this Zayn was gone. We closed the door and locked it and then we decided to select the accessories. 

Okay I admit I am having fun doing this! I wore a light pink,blue and yellow stoned ring and golden spike earrings and a light pink small nosetop(the outfit is on the side and the light pink earrings will be the nose ring ) I had a watch and a pinkish orangish  backpack which I stuffed with things I would need. After I got ready we got ready we got Alexa ready cause well we wanted harry to suffer a bit cause they won't see each other till we get to London to go to Pakistan we will get a flight to go there on the 19 in the morning and get there in 11 hrs. 

We dressed Alexa up in a patterned dress with simple black sandals a golden feather bracelet golden hoop earrings with sunglasses and a hat which had a black band (outfit in external link: 3rd pic) we did simple eyeliner with masscara a little blush and silver eyeshadow with lipgloss. For her hair we left it wavy. The other girls were already ready! Well except El and Soph they weren't going with us. There was a knock at the door as I finished packing "Girls it is time to go!" Tricia said through the door. "We're coming !" . I got my backpack and the suitcase  and stepped out and we all went towards the lift were everyone were.

 I got there with the rest of the girls. As soon as we all got there the boys looked up except Zayn and Harry didn't look up as he was texting someone and Zayn was talking to someone. He kept his phone in and his eyes widened and as Harry removed the phone and turned around and his mouth opened as he stared at Lex. Zayn's eyes were wide and he was staring up at me up and down and same with Harry . 

We both looked down blushing.Safaa broke the silence while she came in front of me and Lex "Take a piture it will last longer!" the boys snapped out of whatever  state they were in . They both came towards us. Zayn came towards me and kissed my cheek while wrapping his arms around my waist "You look sooo hot!" he said smirking down at me as I blushed looking down. Soon Aunty Tricia and Uncle Yaser came too. 

We said our farewells to the girls and guys and went down. "Okay so Aisha and me are in one car-"the girls interrupted Zayn with their whining about how they want me with them "Girls!We need to talk you can have her for the last two hours okay? Plus you are going in a car with a driver and mom and dad have their own driver and car!" they nodded in agreement "Me and Aisha will be in Aisha's car mom and dad will be  in my car with the driver and girls you will be in another one !See you in 2 hours. With that we all sat in our cars our heads down as the paps clicked their camras shouting questions and directioners screaming on top of their voices. I sat in the passenger side as Zayn sat in the drivers seat. We sped down the road right behind the other two. We generally talked about different things. It was about 20 mins away from our first stop then Zayn will have to ride alone. Then suddenly it occured to me. Well I have to tell him eventually!