Chapter 30: Revenge & 20 Questions

So here is another chapter my school is about to start so you better get used to atleast one day gaps.I have to focus on my studies too but don't worry I am not going to leave this story abandoned and unfinished.So here is another chapter for you guys.Enjoy!Love you guys!!!

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

Suddenly an idea sparked in my mind .I decided to play with Zayn and scare him a bit. I put a serious look on my face and then spoke up "You are lying you just judged me Mr. Malik you assumed that I was not a smart person you hardly know me!" with that I turned so my back was now facing him. He kept quiet for a few minutes not saying a word. I turned around to see Zayn with his head down looking down at his feet and biting his lower lip but I could still see his face and I figured out that he was regretting what he said to me and also that I got him cause there was guilt written all over his face.

 I tried to stifle my laugh but couldn't so I burst out laughing he looked at me first his eyes were filled with guilt but once he figured out that I wasn't crying confusion was written all over his face. He scrunched up his face and asked me "Why are you laughing?" he said tilting his head. I laughed even more and threw my head back as I was now sitting on the sofa normally .I was finally able to control my laughs and answered his question "I was laughing my little Brainless Bad Boy cause you actually believed that I was angry at you at such a small thing!" An expression of realization hit his face and he groaned and put his head in his hands. "Okay come on let's just stop this and let's....... play 20 questions and get to know each other." I said raising my eyebrows.

 He looked up and smiled I returned the smile. I don't know why but when he smiled I felt butterflies explode in my stomach. Am I falling for Zayn Malik? No Aisha you can't fall for him! He will never look at you like that he is THE Zayn Malik and once he gets to know that you are the reason he and Perrie broke up he will not even want to see you again! I gave myself a pep talk but I knew that it won't work and I will keep falling for him day by day. After some time Zayn spoke up "Okay!So I'll start! Favorite color?" "Sky Blue!Favorite Movie?" "Freedom Writers!Celebrity Crush?" "To be honest when I was a directioner it was you but now Chris Pratt!Favorite Band?"a blush creeped it's way to my cheeks and I looked down to hide it.After a while when Zayn didn't say anything I looked over at Zayn and he was staring at me with a small smirk on his face.I looked at him and asked him with a small smile "What?"his smirk grew wider and he asked "You had a crush on me?" I groaned "Yes I HAD now let's move on now answer my question?" I wasn't lying to him I don't have a crush anymore now it is something more than that.

He stopped laughing "Okay!But I will keep that fact in mind." he said with that dumb smirk still on his face and I just rolled my eyes. "My favorite band is *NSYNC! Favorite Food?" "My moms Chicken Biryani and McDonald's McCrispy!Favorite Friend and why?"He thought about it for a while "I have to say Liam because he understands me he solves any problem I have and listens to them and he knows when to leave a person alone and when someone needs support!" I grinned "Awww!I didn't know Bad Boys can be softies!" I said squeezing his cheeks.He put my hands away and we continued with the game.Suddenly the front door opened and closed.We both went out of the living room to see who it was.When we came out of the living room we saw Safaa but she was crying and she ran straight to her room.

I looked at Zayn to see he was already looking at me confusion written on both of our faces.Then came in Tricia.She saw us and smiled otherwise she looked like she was really angry "Hi Guys!Aisha were is Doniya?" I smiled "We were talking but then she was tiered so she slept it has been like half an hour since she slept!" "Okay!" Zayn asked the same question that I wanted to but was to scared to."Mom why was Safaa crying?" Tricia sighed "We got her report card she got a D in English so she got a scolding from her.I talked to her teacher she said that Safaa is really quiet in her class she doesn't ask questions when she doesn't understand something!" Zayn sighed.

I spoke up "Tricia I can talk to her I am going to be her teacher for English next year maybe she is scared to ask but she won't be when I teach her cause she knows me and for the concepts of this term I can tutor her and do all the things with her which were done this year for revision so in the next term finals she will cover up for this D!" I took a deep breath. Tricia thought for a while I bit my lip and looked at Zayn and he just gave me a reassuring nod.I don't know why but what Zayn did actually made me feel better.But I was still nervous and I felt bad for Safaa I know how she feels cause I have gone through the same thing.I looked at Tricia I hope she likes the idea.