Chapter 33: Surprise

So here is another chapter!! I am doing this because I gave you a very small chapter it was like the half of what I usually write which is a 1000 so this is the rest of the half of that chapter.So here you go and Enjoy!!Love you guys!!

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

I turned around to see  Eleanor and Sophia and Alexa standing there with big grins on their faces.I stood there with shock.I came forward my eyes wide open and slapped Eleanor.I bursted out laughing with Sophia and Alexa following my steps.We couldn't help it once we saw the look on her face "Why did you do that?".Once I controlled my laughing I answered her with a big cheeky grin on my face "Just making sure you were actually there!" "You could have pinched yourself for that!" she said as they both sat on my bed and I continued trying to wear my earrings.Once I wore them I turned around to them "Why in the right mind would I hurt my self!" I smirked and Eleanor just rolled her eyes and Sophia and Alexa just laughed but that stopped once Eleanor shot both of them a glare but I could still see on Alexa's face that she was trying her best to control her laughs.

"Were are you going?"Sophia asked as I grabbed my bag "Oh! I have my internship!" Alexa frowned "Will you visit there even in the functions?" I laughed as she pouted and shook my head "My boss is really nice she told me I could have the whole time in between off!" all three of them grinned wide."Hey can we come with you?" Sophia asked "If you guys aren't tiered then I don't mind!" I said "No we aren't tiered!But won't your boss be angry?" Alexa asked "No she would be happy.She likes meeting new people I have taken Safaa,Waliyha and Saira and Saniya there too.Plus you guys could help me finish off with my work!!".They all nodded and grabbed their handbags after putting the tons of suitcases in a corner.

We all got down the stairs girls were practicing dance and gossiping and all the women were finalizing things deciding cards and stuff.We both walked through the crowds.When suddenly Zayn came in front of me."Hey Girls!" Zayn said with a cheeky grin."Hey!" they responded but Alexa kept quiet."Oh!Zayn this is my best friend and roommate in UNI Alexa!" "Hi!" Zayn said shaking hands she smiled and responded with a "Hi!" .Suddenly realization struck his face and he spoke up."Girls I need to take Aisha away for a minute!Thanks!" With that he dragged me to the completely empty kitchen."Zayn I need to go!I am getting late."

 "One minute!Okay the boys think that the girls are coming day after tomorrow and the girls think the boys are coming tomorrow but the boys have decided they are coming in half an hour.Simon is sending us all to the boutique you work in for our clothes for the MTV awards.So when we get there we will send Louis and Liam to a room first and then you send El and Sophia there!" "Wow Malik! Nice idea!" he just smirked.Just then Sophia shouted "Aisha we are getting late!" I hugged Zayn and said "See you there!" and ran out .We all hurried and piled in my car and went to the boutique.Let's hope this works!