Chapter 39: Let's get this Mayoun started!

Sorry guys I couldn't update my laptop was having lot's of problems but I promise I will try my best to fill the damage over weekend. So here you go guys Enjoy! Love you all !!

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

Me and the boys lost track of time and now were rushing over to Aisha's house for the mayoun. We entered the house as the door was already open as there were more guests going inside already.We entered the lounge and it was filled with girls and boys (well mostly girls).There was this drum kinda thing kept.The whole room was filled with yellow flowers which I guess are marigolds.The sofas were replaced with with white sheets.I looked around the room for Aisha as well as the other boys.Suddenly Niall spoke up "Is that Aisha?" I turned to where he was pointing and indeed it was Aisha.She greeted someone while turning towards us and still not noticing us as she turned around again.But let me tell you I was staring at her she looked utterly beautiful and that nose piercing makes it even better.I managed to speak up with the boys "Aisha is that you?".The boys had manged to get themselves together by the time Aisha turned around but I was still staring with my mouth hung open.

She turned smiling.She walked towards her "Hey!Guys!" she hugged all of us.I hugged her once closing my mouth and stopping to stare her thanks too a nudge in the ribs by Louis.She looked at all of us and then spoke up while nodding with her hands on her hips looking at all of us carefully "You guys look good!" we were all wearing shades of green all of us had pretty dark ones as the light ones were all taken by all the other boys.All of these had a little pocket on the left side on the top with golden embroidery.We all smiled and I specially had a really big grin on my face .Suddenly Aliyah came "Hey guys!!".She was wearing a dark but still bright green with golden embroidered with kind of the same style.I suddenly noticed something different from when I saw her the last time.She was wearing a ring on her ring finger.Before I could ask something she spoke up.

"Aisha!It's time!"she said smiling.Aisha nodded smiling.Louis spoke up "Time for what ?"he said tilting his head to the side in confusion.They both smirked and looked at each other and then at us five utterly confused people guys."Let's just say that 2-4 boys are going to be really shocked in the next 10 min!" Aisha smirked and with that they both left still smirking. We both looked at each other confused and just shrugged. We were talking to some of Aisha's cousins when the lights dimmed and music started playing Louis came up to me. "Dude! Have you seen El!!".Before I could answer him he was looking towards the staircase with his mouth hung open. I turned towards the staircase and knew the reason. Walking down the stairs were a bunch of girls including Aisha, Saniya, Aliyah, Eleanor, Sophia, Alexa, Waliyah,Safaa and others and of course in the center Saira. They all were wearing traditional Pakistani clothing. I looked at my side to see three boys at my side with their mouth hung open and by those three boys I mean Harry, Louis and Liam .

I chuckled and shook my head and looked at the staircase still chuckling Aisha looked at me and asked what happened in sign language. I pointed to the three boys standing on my side. She looked at them and giggled and then nudged Sophia, Eleanor and Alexa who were gathered around her and then pointed towards the three boys/idiots standing beside me.They looked at them and started blushing. I nudged all the boys and whispered in Harry's ear "Stop staring at Alexa if she catches you one more time she will think you are an obsessive psycho like in the movie 'The boy next door' " he looked at me and a blush seemed to creep on his face and he stopped staring and started looking at his shoes.I guess the other boys heard too cause they started laughing once they saw Harry's face.

We all sat down on the ground in the lounge were all the couches were removed and white sheets were placed on top of the full carpets the whole lounge was decorated by orange and yellow marigolds. Saira was seated on a big wooden swing type thing  with his fiancé Ali beside her and there were two chairs placed on either side of the swing were people would come and sit feed mithai (a sweet eaten in Pakistan and India) and put this brown substance called mehndi(Henna) on the brides hand were a leaf is placed and in the end they wave money on top of their heads and place it in a tray near them. A lot of people came and went away. Finally Aisha came with Ahmed.They both bent down took a mithai and before feeding it looked at each other nodded smirking.

 They turned and as they both opened their mouths to take a bite out of their mithai they shoved the whole mithai in their mouths everyone started laughing as well the both of them .Saira and Ali were so shocked but through the shock Saira managed to send death glares to the both of them. They both went back to their places. After a few more people all the traditions  ended and all the girls formed a circle with a dholak(a type of drum) in the center which Aisha had in front of her. She started playing it and the girls started to sing some old Punjabi song including my sisters. Ahmed came and snatched the dholak away from Aisha. All the girls glared at them "What are we boys supposed to do?"  Aisha stood up and snatched it away from him once getting up from her place. "First teach them how to do the bhangra and second never take interrupt us again otherwise you will regret and when you do learn start dancing!" she said and sat down and started playing it and singing again. All us boys went away to the drawing room to learn 'bhangra' as it was completely empty. Before we went away we heard Ali "Hey!You all are leaving me here in girls!" and in return we heard Aisha said "It is were you belong Ali!".We all laughed and entered the drawing room trying to lean how to do the bhangra. Well we tried our best to!