Chapter 38: All Yellow!

So VAS HAPPENIN guys!I just have one thing to say that the proposal is coming closer but the story is not coming to an end!So Enjoy!Love ya guys!!!

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

20th January'2016

 I am off my internship as the wedding has started and I will be  until the start of February.It is Sunday today but it is also the day of the first function the Mayoun/dholki(a gathering mostly at the brides house were people from both sides come and they sing and dance and perform some traditions)is today.So at the moment I am in my room in a simple tank top and sweatpants my hair in a messy bun held back with a hair band and I am doing my make up.I finished my make up and then checked the time.It was 4:30 the function was starting at 7 .I know I have 2 and a half hours left to get ready it is a lot but I have to get ready in the next hour and a half cause I need to help Saira and then I have to check the arrangements too.I went into m closet were my dress was on a sofa which was set in the center of the room.

My dress was a yellow and black one .The sleeves were yellow and till the chest it was black velvet.The center of the black part had golden embroidery on it .The sleeves were like 3/4 and were lined with black velvet with golden embroidery on it.the rest of the way down on the dress was yellow with golden sequins all over and right at the border was again the black with gold embroidery.I had  black tights with it.I got out of the closet with my box of shoes and a box which contained my jewelry.I turned on my curling iron and let it get heated while I put on my jewelry.I put on golden ringed earrings which had black studs too then black and yellow bangles  which covered what was left bare of my arms they were simple made of glass.I had painted my nails black with crackled yellow nail polish over it.

I don't know if I have ever told you but I have a nose piercing I never wear anything in it they were close to being blocked and it was impossible to see so that is why I got it renewed yesterday while coming back from my internship no one has seen me since I left for my internship yesterday so nobody basically knows I have it as everybody thought it was gone even Saira not a soul knows about it.I put in a gold ring which had a single black stone on it.It looked elegant.Once the curling iron got heated I curled my hair I wasn't going to wear a necklace as there was already embroidery on it.I curled my hair  then pinned it to one side and made my curls a little bit softer I left my bangs out and straight.Once I wore my golden stilettos I checked my self in the mirror and might I say I look good.My make up was light but still good I had black mascara at the top of my eyes and golden at the bottom I had black smokey eye shadow a bit of foundation as I don't really needed it but who cares?with that I had put on red and pink blush on and then light pink lipstick.

Once I had decided that I was ready I peeked out of my door to see the hallway completely empty.I went next door after peering over the railing seeing all the men rushing around setting up things and I could hear all the moms and aunties from the kitchen ordering people checking food .I went into Saira's room to see Soph, El,Alexa,Aliyah,Saniya,Safaa,Waliyha and some of my cousins and obviously Saira there .Everybody were so busy in getting ready and talking or in calming Saira down who was getting nervous that they didn't notice me there"Hey guys!"Everybody looked at me and their jaws hung open with their eyes following the action"Is there anything wrong with my outfit?" I asked looking at my clothes."No you look gorgeous!" Aliyah said smiling while the others didn't move a muscle and stayed like that except Saira who nodded.

I shouted "GUYS!!!" and that I guess was the wrong thing to do cause then I was fired with questions "When did yo get a nose piercing?" "Who did your hair?" "Were did you get that dress from?" "Who did your make up?" "Why are you so tall?" I finally bursted "Guys!Stop!" they all got silent but still looked at me waiting for answers.I sighed and started to answer their question"I got my nose piercing renewed yesterday while coming from work.I did my hair on my own.I designed this dress.I did the makeup my self and I am tall cause I am wearing stilettos."I sighed once I finished my teeny tiny question answer round.They all had wide smiles on their faces and they started talking at the same time ALL at once AGAIN."You look gorgeous!" "So Pretty!" "Someone is gonna get all the boys!" "You look so pretty!" "Rishta time!" and that was from my sister.

I rolled my eyes and huffed in annoyance before yelling again with a smile on my face "Guys!Thanks but could you stop talking like this and act normal and do what you were doing!".They all just nodded shrugging and went back to whatever they were doing .I went over to Saira who was back to acting nervous while El,Soph,Aliyah,Saniya were trying to get her to calm down while Alexa was doing make up on one of my cousins.I joined them in trying to get her to calm down but then I had to go as the guests were starting to arrive.I took Saniya and Aliyah with me and told the rest to handle Saira cause she was really nervous I don't know what she is going to do on the wedding.I went down the stairs with Aliyah and Saira with me.We greeted everyone the grooms family had arrived but there were like 15 to 20 min left to bring Saira down.

I heard the bell in the midst of the noise of people talking.I went to the hallway to see that my small cousin had opened he door.I focused and saw that it was Tricia.She came towards me with a big smile followed by Uncle Yaser Doniya couldn't come cause she was 8 months now plus her husband was back so they are hanging out but he is still over at Tricia's. "I am so glad you could come!" "We had to you are lie family now and Saira!By the way you look absolutely beautiful!" "Thank You so much!".I hugged her.Then I turned to Uncle Yaser "Asalam u Laiqum!" I bent my head down and he patted it in respect. "Walaiqum Asalam!" ."So were are the boys?" "They are late as usual!" I sighed laughing and led them to the main room.I settled them ad went to greet guests and chat with them!" .Suddenly I heard from the back "Aisha!Is that you?" but they were five people and I knew exactly who it was!