Chapter 54: Girls Day Out!

So guys I see that there are more views on my other book when it is on it's first 3 chapters than the amount I had on this story so ia m happy and those who are reading it thank you so much it means a lot!! The ship name is Zaisha and I can't wait to gt them engaged and then the Zaisha moments start!!   

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

He whispered in my ear "You look more beautiful than usual Ms.Khan!" I blushed and pulled back.Just as I pulled back everybody started hooting . I turned around to see Zakir and Tricia gone and all the girls and boys hooting while looking at me and Zayn.Guess they noticed my blush!!This made me blush even harder isn't that lovely???Waliyha spoke up " What did you say to her Zayn that she is blushing that much?" I right then grabbed her hand and walked to the hallway leading to the main door saying "I think we should get going to the mall now!!!".I SO didn't want the anwer to that question be heard . I got Waliyha in the car and locked the car doors leavīng her asolutely no way to escape.

Then I went back inside to see all of them laughing  just then Tricia came with Zakir "Were is Waliyha?" all the girls ad boys including Zayn started laughing but I changed my straight face into a normal one . I answered her as I shoved my hands in my pockets "She is locked in my car beca-" I couldn't even finish my sentence cause Tricia spoke up "Good!She needed that she talks more than needed!" Tricia said sighing . "Tricia we are going and we are going to take Zakir!" "Are you sure honey it is a Girls Day!" I laughed and said nodding while taking Zakir from her while Doniya nd Safaa went to take their bags for the sleepover and also Waliyha's as El's and Sophia's were already at my house as they used my spare key. "I guess Zakir could use a mani pedi and massage!" I said smiling widely while nodding.Tricia laughed at my reply while giving El his bag as Doniya and Safaa followed us out the house and into my car.

*After shopping now at home*

Me and the girls did a lot of shopping we shopped for Zakir took some toys and cute clothes. As the girls were fussing over which TEETHER is CUTER I went to the girls section and there were all these little clothes in pink and purple.I started to feel hungry and noises were coming from my stomach so I held my stomach when a woman in her early thirties came and looked at me smiling but what she said shocked me " First kid?" my eyes widened "No!! NO I am not pregnant!My friends are fighting over a stupid thing for my friends newborn baby and I was fed up so I was just roaming around!" "I am so sorry!"  "It's okay!" with that she went forward and to my BAD LUCK the girls heard the whole conversation..Now me and the girls except Doniya,Safaa and Waliyha are at my house and as we are going to dinner with the boys we are getting ready  to go it is just us four and the five boys.

 I was wearing a cute mid thigh length dress.It was a cream chiffon dress with cream laced full sleeves.There were black diamonetes near the neck.Obviously I wasn't going to wear a mid thigh length dress.With it I wore black legging with black diamontes on them too.With them I wore open toed black stilletos.I was just wearing black studds and some bracelets and a black ring for my nose piercing. I had gotten my manicure when in the mall so I got them painted cream with black designs as we already knew what we were going to wear. I had freshened up my black smokey eyeshadow and reapplied my mascarra,eyeliner and kohl . I didn't do anything to my hair as it was looking good as I removed my red lipstick ompletely and placed it with light pink lipstick.I am ready.I grabbed a cream clutch.Put lipstick, phone and some money.

We all went downstairs.Eleanor was wearing a maroon dress which was sleeveless and ended just above her knees she was wearing maroon wedges with it and black jewellary.Then Sophia was wearing a indigo dress it had a sweetheart neckline and had a black belt of diamontes around her waist it was a chiffon dress and ended on her knees and silver diamontes lining her sweethear neckline border.Alexa was wearing a green fitted dress it had lace all over the upper part also making a full sleeve.She had put on a plain black belt with it too.We all got down and right o cue the doorbell rang and all the girls told me to go and get it.

 I went ahead and opened the door.As soon as I opened the door the boys eyes widened in shock and Zayn's mouth parted open.I looked at them for a while but when they didn't move I cleared my throat."Hey Guys!" "Hey Aisha!" all of them except Louis spoke while coming in.He said "Someones going to have all the male waiters flirting with them." he said in a sing song voice.I rolled my eyes and Zayn gave him a glare and then he spoke while putting his arm around Zayns shoulder "And someone is going to NOT be happy about that!" he said I just laughed and  "I am not the only one Harry,Liam and Louis who is gonna be flirted with by male waiters!" they looked at me questioningly and I pointed to the living room.As soon as they entered their mouths were wide open . I entered afte the three of them with Zayn and Niall.We three wiggled our eyebrows while looking at the girls who started to blush. I went in the middle of the room and spoke up "If Harry,Liam and Sir King of Carrots Louis stop burning holes in their girlfriend and fiances heads with their eyes then I would appreciate that we exit the door and go to the restraunt.After that the boys snapped out and we went to the restraunt.Unfortunately the girls told the boys about the babyshop incident  and they kept teasing.This is going to be a long ride!!