Chapter 61: Punishment for a Punch!

So guys I am so excited in just 13 days the views went from 1.1 k to 2.3 EFFIN k I am sooooo happy.Thanks to all my readers to read my story you don't know how happe you make me by this it feels amazing to see that people actually enjoy my writing it really boosts my almost non existant confidence.Keep reading and Enjoy!

-Peace

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

I am so happy! My trip went so good.I know you must be thinkig why is he so happy cause of the awards and stuff saying isn't he used to winning awards.Well......Let's just say that there were never any awards my mom and dad didn't even stay in London for an hour we had gone further.I am not going to say WHERE I went or WHY.That is for you to figure out yourself or you could just wait and watch.I was at the moment driving back to Bradford alone.Mom and Dad decided to stay back in London meeting some relatives that stay there.I would have stayed but I have been super worried about the girls specially Aisha the boys would call and tell me about all the things that that Jason said.I was so worried I wouldn't have even gone with mom and dad if it wasn't that important .

But I was back what I wanted to do was done and it couldn't make me anymore happy but I was still worried so I told mom and dad that whenever they want to come back they can give me a call and I will ask Paul to send a car and driver for them.I just turned to our street to see a rental car in Aisha's driveway and Aisha's car was there too.As I drove closer I saw a guy with his back to me standing on the door and I could see Aisha's long brown hair with it's natural light brown highlights reacher a little lower than her hips. I stopped my car behind the rental and stepped out I walked closer and I was able to hear their conversation but they couldn't see me. Aisha spoke up with confidence in her voice"As if I am scared of you!"she scoffed in the end and I knew she would be rolling her eyes in the end. " Oh then that is a problem!" the guy replied and I could just hear the smirk in his voice.He then lifted his fist up making my eyes widen.

Before he could move an inch towards Aisha I stepped up and held his wrist tightly.I held it so tight I think I cut the blood circulation in his hand.Oh Well! After all he was about to hit Aisha.I am not going to leave him and if he did hit her I would have smashed his face and hit him so badly that he wouldn't be able to lift a single finger. He turned to look at me with anger in his eyes "Who are you?" I grunted with rage clear in my eyes."Oh look Aisha your lover boy is here to save you and he doesn't even know who I am didn't you tell him about your favourite Alexa boyfriend?" he said smirking and looking at Aisha as she glared at him."Oh so you are Jason!" I said smirking at him. "I am so sorry man!" I said releasing his wrist. "It's Okay! Didn't hurt!" he said smirking.

I held his wrist again my smirk dropping.I twisted his arm and pinned it at his back as he yelped in pain. I smirked again "Is it hurting now?" He just cried even more in pain wriggling in my grip trying to get me to leave him. Aisha was trying to stop her laugh while standing leaning on her door frame. Aisha shouted towards my house "Harry ,Louis ,Liam ,Niall ,Alexa ,El ,Soph come out for a sec!" she said laughing.In a second they all came out and their eyes widened as they saw what I wasdoing.Liam looked so angry and screamed while coming to me "Zayn what the hell are you doing to the guy?" I guess none of the boys or girls knew what little Jason looked like.They stepped on the porch steps but I had my back to them.I turned around to them with Jason and his hand still pinned to his back.

As one of my hand pinned his hand to his back the other was holding his collar.I nodded towards Jason and spoke up smirking "This is Little Jason! Alexa's creepy Ex and they guy who was about to punch Aisha just now and now I am giving him his punishment!" the expressions on everyones face changed. Alexa's face was basically red from anger.She came forwards and spoke up clenching her fists "You effin ******** you were about to punch my bestfriend!"she said screaming on the top of her voice in anger I could even see herveins pop out from her nec.With that she gave him a slap right across his face on his left cheek and soon there was a purple bruise forming at his cheek. Alexa stepped back.Harry,Louis,Niall and Liam were about to step forward in rage going to give him their part of the punishment but El,Soph and Aisha who was standing with them they all held them back."I guess we GIRLS should handle this one!"they all were smirking.

First Soph went forward and gave him a hard slap with the back of her hand on his right cheek another bruise formed and the boys and I 'ooohhed' it was really hard and made a loud noise.Next El stepped up she held his face with her right hand digging her long manicured nails in his cheeks making his flinching in pain .Before she slapped him she spoke "I never want to see you near any of us specially Alexa and Aisha and if I do you will get a worse punishment from my part.Worse than this!" with that she gave a hard slap and left him with a blood red cheek with nail marks on his cheeks. Then Aisha came she grabbed hold of him from his hair " Never hurt a girl emotionally or physically cause if you will than you will get a punishment somewhat like this!PS Girls can also throw punches!" with that she gave him a punch in the stomach making him groan in pain.We all 'ooohed' not expecting something like this from Aisha.

With that I left him and he ran to his car and drove away.Well me and the boys learnt one thing for sure never b ethe cause of the anger of this bunch of girls otherwise you are going to get hurt real bad.We all went to my house and hung out before the girls left for the boutique even El and Soph saying they had a lot of gossiping to do and now that I was here they should let the boys with me.As they went I told the boys about the news and how I am so happy about it.I told them about my plan. We suddenly got a call from Management and turns out the song that me and Aisha wrote together 'Good Times' it has been a hit and has already got 60 million views when it was just released this morning at about 6 am.Plus now we are nominated for the Mtv awards for the 'Best Video' 'Best Party Song' and many more.The awards are on 15 th of April.Yes the last thing I needed for my plan is done!Just please that day comes! I hope everything goes according to the plan!