Chapter 45: Pictures!

So guys I know it doesn't seem like I am having assessments but trust me they are but the easy ones are coming first so I am making the most of it!Enjoy!!Love ya!!

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

I woke up in the morning and the thoughts of yesterday entered my mind making me smile like an idiot.I looked at the time on my phone it read 12:00Plus her parents and my parents have even got close.

My parents chose to ignore it as itis not unusual of us acting like 6 year olds.My parents soon left for Doniya's house to take care of her before they have to come back for getting ready for the mehndi.Doniya is really close her baby is due to somewhere in between 10 to 20 of feburary. We all were alone in the dining and as expected they started teasing me about yesterday "So..Zayn!You didn't tell us if you had a good day yesterday!Did you?"Harry said with a smirk. I shrugged and continued eating and after swallowing spoke up "It was fine!" with that I got up to wash my plate.My back was turned to them but I could still feel their smirks . "Just fine?" Niall spoke up .I could feel him raising an eyebrow. "Ye-!" before I could speak up Liam did "Niall you know how his day was!It was a dream come true for him!" I turned now I had to end this otherwise they will be going on forever. "Guys it wasn't like that!" I sighed but then Waliyha spoke up "Oh you didn't see the picture?" she said raising her eyebrows with a smirk.

I scrunched up my face in confusion "What picture?" "The one Eleanor put on the whatsapp group with you,me,all the boys,Soph,Lex,El,Aisha,Aliyah,Saira ,Saniya and Saffa!"  she said with now both of her eyebrows raised.I took out my phone and opened the whatsapp group and definetly there was a picture.As soon as I swa the picture my eyes widened.I guess everybody saw my face and started laughing.It was a picture when I caught Aisha when she was about to fall from tommorow we both were looking at eachother Aliyah had posted it there 'Love is in the air' was written in red over us they had showed cupids on both corners and on the bottom of the picture it was written  'Made for eachother!!'.I was in so much shock.Just then as I scrolled down there was a picture of all of us from the nikkah but they had zoomed in to Aisha and Me showing both of us.This was from El and Soph and the caption was 'Aren't they a cute couple?' .Everybody had written 'Yes's and So cute!' .Just then the doorbell rang .

Saffa opened the door and in came all the girls this time Aisha's cousins weren't here. All of them came in the kitchen saying hi's and hello's .I went straight to  Soph, Lex, El, Aliyah, Saira and Saniya and showed them the screen "What is this?" I said with a fake or I should say overly sweet smile.They all laughed.Aisha who was talking to Waliyha about something as they looked at something on the Ipad.Aisha looked over at us and looked at us weirdly "What are you laughing at?"she asked with confusion all over our face.Waliyha smirked and asked her while the other girls tried to calm down but that made them laugh even more  "You haven't checked whatsapp?".She looked at Waliyha "I was so busy I didn't get time to even open my mobile!" she said taking out her phone and opening her mobile and I guess she saw the pictures cause her eyes widened and she started blushing .

They all started laughing."Girls didn't you have enough of a go on me at night?" she grumbled.All the girls shook their heads smiling widely.She sighed in frustration "I am never wearing something like that dress!" she stated sitting on one of the bar stools.Eleanor spoke up while coming towards me and placing a hand on my shoulder "Nooo...First of all you looked really hot in that dress and second Zayn wouldn't want that now would you Zayn!"  before I could even react to that.Aisha came and dragged the girls outside saying bye to all of us and telling the girls "We will get late for the appointment!" with that they all went and I went to my room.Suddenly the thoughts entered my mind.Why was she blushing?Do we actually make a great couple?Why do everybody say hat we both are in love with eachother?