Chapter 40: Couple Dances

So guys one day gap and I am back don't think I am gone for good before this story comes to an end which I might tell you is not soon.So....Enjoy!Love ya guys!!!

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

We all were dancing all the boys had come back the Aunties we]re clapping and talking or I should say gossiping about how each girl looks and stuff that they usually talk about on these kind of functions.All the girls were on one side and the boys on one side and we all were dancing but the difference was the boys were dancing like animals and we girls were actually making steps and following them.Suddenly Saira came and the music stopped "Come on!Couple dance time!" I smiled as all the couples got together.Me and Zayn were walking back to our places we saw Alexa walking in one direction and Harry in another.I looked at Zayn to see him smirking I guess we have pretty similar minds.As Harry crossed Zayn and Alexa crossed me we both held them by the arm and slammed them together in front of us.They both glared at us and we simply smirked slyly "Stop acting you both don't like each other cause it is really obvious to everyone.So we don't care you are a couple!" I said and Zayn continued "By the end of this dance one of you should ask one of the other about making this official otherwise we will.Now go dance!It is not a question it is an order you don't have any choice!" They both started blushing and started dancing as a slow song started.I smirked and started walking to my place with Zayn behind me .Suddenly I started to trip as I stumbled over someones foot.I closed my eyes and was ready to fall and face humiliation.It has been a few minutes and I still haven't fell.I peeked opening one of my eyes to see Zayn smiling down at me with his hands around my waist.I got up quickly once I realized what has happened. I smiled shyly at Zayn "Thanks for catching me again!".Zayn chuckled and shook his head "It's okay!" .We both walked to our places and sat down.I looked to see who's foot it was that made me trip.I kept looking and saw that Alexis was smirking at me .I looked at her and gave her the death glare in return she just winked.The couple dance stopped and the dholki session started again but this time the Aunties played it and the girls and boys danced to it mixed.As I went to drink water it popped up that I haven't seen Alexa and Harry since the couple dancing .I entered the kitchen to see them both sitting really closely and talking and laughing.I went back to the lounge luckily without being noticed by them as they were so into whatever conversation they were having.I went in the lounge and grabbed "Sophia,Zayn,Eleanor,Liam,Louis,Niall,Saniya while going to Saira and Ali I got them to their feet and spoke up "You guys need to see something!" I walked back to the kitchen and peeked in to see them doing the same as before.I smirked and whispered the plan in every bodies ears they all smirked and nodded.I went in the lounge and turned the volume of the music higher.Then came back to where the others were which was outside the kitchen .I gave them a thumbs up and on the count to three we all ..........

I know cliffhanger.Sorry!!