Chapter 58:Packing!

Sorry but you have got to get used to these 2-4 days gaps cause if I keep updating I will get fed up eventually lus I am loaded with school work.This weekend I have to memorise a speech plus I am a host for a competition so I have to memorise the scheme.Sorry but don't think I am leaving I will stay here till the end of this story!Enjoy!

-Peace

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

I was in my room packing my stuff and I really needed help.I have a problem that I actually don't have any idea in clothes as to what should I take.I would have taken the girls help or the boys but El is helping Lou,Liam and Sophia is helping Niallas his room is an utter mess.So apparently there is no one to help me and mom,dad,Saf and Wali have gone to Doniya's for dinner so that is not an opption either.To add to the problem I am feeling really depressed today I don't know why but I do! I heard a lot of noise coming from downstairs so I decided to go see it.

When I went outside I spoke up in a whining tone"Guys why are you making so much noise" I saw the boys and girls standing around the kitchen which had someone sitting there with there back towards me.Just then that person turned towards me and I was shocked.I stopped on the last step and my mouth was opened a little and my eyes wide open. The boys and girls were constantly looking between us smiling widely.Aisha was looking down blushing. "Hey Aisha!" I said after about 5 min of awkward silence as we kept staring "Hey Zayn!". "So guys are you done packing?" I said rubbing my hands and all the boys except Liam shook their head "I groaned and said "K! I am going to keep packing!" with that I turned around and went back up to my room while imagining how hot Aisha looked.

She looked so gorgeous I could stare at her for ever.Seriously! I was packing and now I was just left with my clothes and I was completely confused of what I should take cause this trip will decide my future I can't mess it up otherwise I will die!! Suddenly I heard a knock on the door .I screamed come in and turned around to see.....

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

The way Zayn kept staring at me I couldn't help but blush at that.Finally Zayn went and I turned around standing up."Okay who am I going to help?" I said rubbing my hands together.They all smirked and looked at me .I looked at them with furrowed eyebrows.Finally El spoke "I am helping Boobear and Liam and Sophia are helping Nialler so you have to help Zayn!" I looked at them raising an eyebrow."I am not going to argue cause I know it is no use but I can tell there is something going on in those minds of yours!" I said narrowing my eyes at them and picking up my bag and then going upstairs towards Zayn's room.While the girls and boys went to the guest rooms. I knocked on his door softly but still loud enough for him to hear it. He shouted a come in.

I looked inside and saw an empty suitcase kept on the bed wide open and one closed and kept in a corner as he himself gazed in his cupboard with both of his hands crossed across his chest.He turned around to look at who it was.When he saw it was me he smiled "Hey Aisha!" "Hey!What are you doing?" "I am TRYING to pack!" "Haven't you done already?What can even be left?"  I said pointing to the huge suitcase kept in the corner with confusion clear in my voice. "It's nothing!" he said muttering before going back to his cupboard. I narrowed my eyes and went towards the suitcase. I dropped the suitcase and as soon as Zayn was about to stop me from doing so I opened it and what I saw made a gasp escape my mouth. I stared at it wide eyed. I turned around to see Zayn with his head down while biting his lip "Zayn! What the effin hell is all this?" I said pointing at the suitcase filled to the top with Hair Products and SHOES! Is he a girl! "Okay so we need to take some things out!" Zayn's head shot up and he came towards me shaking his head. He closed the suit case while saying "No! I need all this!" As he was zipping it up I held his hand and he looked up at me.

I crouched down next to him ignoring the sparks and butterflies from holding his hand and cause of being so close to him. I removed his hand and then looked at him smiling "You definitely don't need all that!" I laughed a bit in between. He smiled and nodded. I tore my gaze away from him. I opened up the suitcase once again .I took out a black leather box. I looked at him quizzically as he just kept his head down like he was ashamed. I opened up the box and saw about 10-15 sunglasses.OMG!I saqw that the case were the sunglasses were could be opened I lifted it and saw about 20 glasses of different colours for reading.I looked at him with my mouth agape . "Zayn you definetely don't need this!" "Okay! Do whatever you want with my stuff but don't touch  my hair products!" I nodded and started working as he started keeeping the things I took out quietly.

After an hour of taking things out as we talked laughing at some time we were finally done.Now I had converted all of Zayns hair products in a small suitcase and the big empty suit case was kept back in and filled the other suit case with all of his other stuff he had to take and clothes. I jumped on the bed "Finally we are done!" he was about to say something but there was a ding on his and my mobile telling we had a notification.Turns out it was from twitter Liam posted saying they were doing a live stream on twitter.Zayn spoke up saying "Let's go so we can be in it too!" As he stood up I held his hand and again ignoring the sparks I pulled him down "Let's just watch it and see them being silly!" I said smiling.Zayn smirked saying "Sure!" I suddenly had an idea. "Hey can I log in with an another account?" I said he handed me the laptop .

I logged in the account I have not opened for so long.Zayn read the name on the screen and bursted laughing as I put my head in my hand.Once he calmed down he sat back up crossed leg beside me "1DPAKIGIRL?" I groaned in response "I was a directioner and a big one!" "I can't believe this and your profile picture is just.." with this said he burst up laughing. I was 15 in my6 profile picture and it was of me on the day of the Pakistan world cup finals.I was wearing the Pkaistan jersey with black tights.I had a green cap on top I was with my friend Vaneezay with my hand around her shoulder I was holding both of my fingers making a peace sign and had a green and white stripe on both of my cheeks. I groaned.That is when the live stream started "Shut up it has started!" I said  slapping his shoulder.Throughout the whole time we were laughing and asking them questions we asked:

(highlited writing means the answer to their question)

Louis how did you propose to El?

 Me and all the boys went to Zayn's sisters friends cousins engagement as we all were also friends. I met El there and she was a friend of the girls who's cousin was getting married so I saw her and unfortunately I found out she was going to be there before the wedding I went with Zayn as the boys played in the game room and got the ring and then proposed and she said yes!

Really? I heard she rejected you at first! (This made Louis's eyes widen and the others to have the urge laugh)

NO! nothing like that happened it is just a rumor!

Were is Zayn? 

Oh! He is in his room packing with a friend helping or that is what he told us (with that all of them wiggled their eyebrows)

At the moment all of them were fooling around and were doing a couple dance.Well El and Sop were doing it together and Niall,Louis and Liam were doing it.Suddenly Liam dissappered.After a moment he appeared but then.......Oh My God!