Chapter 55: Public

So guys I am getting some messages and I am glad that all of my followers aren't quiet readers some of my readers have reached out to me privately and if any of you want to talk I would love to get to know you.Please don't stay quiet! By the way there aren't going to be many Zayn(P.O.V)'s from now on some surprises coming up for you.

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

Aisha looks so good . I was so happy when Waliyha told me what Aisha told her cousin.I couldn't sleep all night thinking about what Aisha will say to him and what if she says yes!I was so relieved when Waliyha told me her actual answer.But I think it's time.I can't take anymore chances what if she marries someone else because of her parents!I can't take a chance!I need to do something!We stopped infront of te restraunt and saw a ton of paparazzi.Harry was sitting by the door and was about to get out while holding Alexa's hand but before he could open it Alexa held him back.

We all gave her a weird look.She sighed "Harry they don't know about our relationship." she said looking down.Harry looked at us and we gave him a simple nod.He took both of her hands."Do you want them to know?" she bit her lip and gave a slight nod.But then suddenly spoke up adding on "Only if you want I don't want you to do it until you don't want to!" Harry sighed and nodded and left hr hand getting out.I could see disappointment flash over her face.We all got out keepig our heads down.Louis and Liam had held El and Sophia's hands but harry and I couldn't otherwise they would start making stupid assumptions.

In line it was first Harry then Alexa then Aisha then me ,Niall,Lou and El and Liam and Soph.As we stepped in the front area of the reseraunt which was protected from paparzzi.We all went in  as Harry opened the door and Harry gave Aisha this weird smirk and she gaave it back and held Alexa back who gave her a questioning look owhich she just nodded like saying 'You'll see!'.We all went inside and I was about to go when suddenly I heard harry speak up and I was definetely not expecting that."Hey guys you must be thinking who this is well this is Alexa Richard and she is my girlfriend and don't hurt her in any way otherwise you will be facing me!" he said giving a death glare to all the paparazzi while holding a Alexa with a face as red as a tomato.Then he broke out into a cheeky grin "Bye now!" and rushed inside with her while I stood there shocked and Aisha smirked at me patted my shoulder and went inside.

I rushed and followed her as she followed the girls and boys. "That guy has some serious problems first of all he should have informed one of his single best friend and second he is bipolar and third the management is going to kill him!" she laughed "First either of your friends knew except me not even the other girls second he is not bipolar he is just silly and third he has already talked to the management this was all our plan!Before you ask who is 'our' it is me and him!"  I pulled out a pout and folded my hands over my chest while furrowing my eyebrows "Not fair!" she laughed again pinched my cheeks while saying "Get over it!" and then she went over to our table sitting beside Alexa with El on her other side!

We all started to talk with each other.We discussed about the song me and Aisha wrote.By the way the song is complete we have recorded it and in the end of March it will be out there so we have a chanc to win a Mtv for it even if we get a good review of it from the fans.Well guess what the not fair part is.That Aisha's sisters wedding is going to be in June and that too the end so we will not get to go to any of the functions as we  have to start our tour and we all our invited but only the girls can go and my family but we can still have fun cause we will go there a month earlier than the functions so we will go somewhere in May.Suddenly Liam started to talk about a specific topic that means our plan  is in action but the plan is for me!Hope this works!