Chapter 74: Pakistan!

So I know the updates are slow but I have way too much on my plate. mI have my sprts day in 3 days, I am in the aerobics routine and one of my best friends birthday is coming and from the 2nd of Feb my assessments are starting so I have to focus on my studies and juggle all this alongside.Anyway I am updating now so... Enjoy! (BTW: Who is excited for pillow talk and HAVE YOU SEEN THE HISTORY MV?)

-Peace ✌

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM SPENDING MY ALMOST 8 HOUR FLIGHT BACK HOME LIKE THIS! I am sitting on a couch in Zayn's private jet. We all are in this lounge type area which has two semi circled couches in the  medium sized room with a coffee table in the centre and two normal passenger seats in all four corners of the room.At the moment I was sitting in  the lounge with Usman(he had joined us in London)Zayn and the girls. 

I was sitting in the far corner of a couch though almost the whole couch was empty just Alexa in a corner sketching out her outfit for one of the functions while I was curled up in a woolen grey sweater and black tights with my favourite book ever 'ARTICHOKE HEARTS' . I even had my earphones plugged in with at the moment my Katy Perry playlist playing on it. Waliyha and Doniya were doing something for their website on the laptop and Safaa was on her phone and Usman was reading over some documents. Tricia and Yaser getting some sleep before we land in now about 3 hours. 

Wow I can't believe that for 4 hours Zayn hasn't uttered a single word! TO ANYONE!I decided to get changed into something more appropriate for meeting my family. I got up abruptly and everyone looked at me. I looked at the girls weirdly though I could feel Zayn looking at me but I just ignored he had no right to be angry wih me I had done absolutely nothing. "What?" I asked slowly getting off my headphones. "Where are you going?" Safaa asked cautiously "To my room to get changed!" "Why?" Alexa said tilting her head . I facepalmed myself "Well I look like crap-" "No you don't!" I looked at Zayn as he said this and turned back to Alexa "I need to put on more decent clothes my whole family is coming to get us apparently everybody want to see the 'happy couple' first!" I said putting air quotations on 'happy couple' cause that is not exactly a word to be used for me and Zayn at the moment.

" Well then help me choose a outfit too gurll I need to tell the girls of your family that went all gaga on Zayn to not even think of doing anything to my man!" she said and then turned to Zayn "Tell me again why are they coming on a seperate plane "They are coming from LA with Freddie. They had to clear some things with the court and stuff for full custody of him with El!" she nodded.I rolled my eyes before smirking and saying "Somebodies is getting a bit possessive!" "Am not!" I rolled my eyes and taking her by the hand and dragging her to our room. 

I could still feel Zayn's gaze on me and as I crossed him he purposely brushed our hands together and even though I admit I felt a surge of electricity go through me but I just ignored it and went away as I heard him sigh. Well he started it. It's not like I ever wanted to fight with him.As soon as we entered the room I went towards the small suitcase me and Alea packed with things that we couldn't keep n our bags which had a few clothes in it ,shoes ,some jewelary. 

I opened it and began looking at the options we had. I could feel Alexa's gaze on me after she turned around from locking the door. I sighed and mumbled "Would you stop burning holes in me!" I requested "Once you tell me wha the hell is going in between you and Zayn!" "We had a fight!" I mumbled hoping she would stop asking more questions but I was disappointed."When?" "You were gone to the washroom and Yaser and Tricia were gone to the duty free shop to get something to munch on before the flight it was just me and the girls and Zayn!"I spoke up just wanting this conversation to end but I guess luck wasn't on my side at the moment.