Plans

Y/n's POV

|

|

|

"We gone be bumpin' and grindin'. Seems like your ready to sex me, baby baby. And when I'm feelin' on your booty, drivin' me crazy, half on a baby. Cause' your body's calling me. And with your permission let me start your ignition. Don't you know that you're reminding me, of a song on 12 play, you're like a song on 12 play."

I sang Chris's lyrics, swaying my hips side to side along with the beat as I took my time washing the dishes. The sun was beaming gently through the half open window and you could hear the neighbor mowing their lawn against the noise of the speakers. The house smelled fresh, filled with cashmere woods air fresehner and hard work. I smiled at myself for stressing so hard on making the house spotless, but it would be worth it in the end to see my husband happy. Daniel was suppose to be coming back from his two week business trip in Hawaii tonight and everything had to be perfect.

Not just for him, yet for a tiny piece for me as well. It's not everyday I get to have my busy husband to myself. Work always has a way of popping up into our marriage and stealing him away from me for decades at a time.

Sure sometimes I wonder if he's actually working on those trips or if he's out cheating and I guess that comes with being married. I have to learn to trust the one I love because Lord knows I could be doing the same thing when he isn't here. He trusts me just as much I do him.

"Ok, foreplay, that's childs play. Making love is my forte. Shots of you when I'm thirsty, damn right I'm a eat that pússy. Clothes all in the background, I give a
back shot, I don't back down. She likes her hair pulled, that ass slapped around. And the neighbors screaming out 'Keep it down.'"

God, I love this song. It puts me
in the best mood. Between not having a man to please me when I want, to having to deal with stressful people at work; these uncut raw lyrics are the exactly what I need to keep me going throughout the day.

Only a few more hours Y/n, then your husband will be here and everything will be worth it.

I bit down tenderly on my bottom lip, letting the words take me into bliss. A memory of Daniel's sweet masculine scent drifted through my nose, teasing me even more. I need it. I need him. I need to feel Daniel's hands caress my body, I need to feel his plump lips glide watonly down my stomach to my pearl. I craved to have him pumping and stroking in and out of me while whispering the occasional "Fúck" or "Shìt babygirl" in my ear. Just thinking about it made my folds drool for more. And it seems like the more I think about it, the more intense it gets. Warm baths and my fingers don't do justice anymore. I need a man's touch, I need my man's touch. These sexual thoughts were making me aggravated. Why can' t he just come home already? You have a fucking desperate horny wife at home that's lusting for you. But of course, business comes first.

Just as Song On 12 Play went off, Trey Songz's Neighbors Know My Name boomed throughout the house, rattling anything in it's path like a semi destructive hurricane. "Soon as we get started makin' love goin' harder hear a.. knock knock, knocking on the wall. And as soon as I go deeper getting it in then again there's a.. knock knock, knocking on the wall."

A spine tingling shock ran through my body, turning my bones into jello for a hot second. My hands instictively gripped tight onto the counter. I can imagine Daniel fúcking me so hard that our neighbors could hear, and I wouldn't care one bit. Even if they banged down our door I would still moan for him to keep going, to keep making love to me. "Girl your legs keep shakin' and I swear we breakin' our new headboard, headboard. And the love we make it feels so good girl you know I'm proud lookin' at your lovely face scream my name, you do it so loud."