Too Much

Y/n's POV

1:30 p.m

"Dig, I'm okay! Quit fluffing my pillow." Jesus, I need a break. He acts like I broke all the bones in body. Just a little common cold, nothing to fret about. Not to Diggy. If I'm sick, it's a trip to the doctor, staying in bed all day with at least two full boxes of tissues, chicken noodle soup, tea, and netflix. Anything for his princess.

"You sure? I can rub your feet for you babe." Now that I will fully oblige to. He smirked as I took my feet out from the covers. "I knew you wanted it." Is what his eyes told me. "Yeah, yeah, just watch. I might kick you in the face on accident."

3:12 p.m

"Babe, I really have to go to the mall! They are having a sale on my favorite pair of boots. Please, please let me go!" I pouted. This has gotten way out of hand. When a man stands in the way of me getting a pair of new shoes, that's when I draw the goddamn line. "No, you are sick and I'm going to take care of you. End of story. Maybe they'll have them on sale next week."

Does he want me to cry? Because I will if I have to. I will not hesitate. I tried to, but all that came out was huffs of frustration. "That's right. March your butt right up them stairs, baby. I'll come and check on you in ten minutes." Calm down Y/n. Things will get better. Watch when he gets sick and I treat him like this. He's smothering me, in a good kind of nice way,

"You irritate me. You know that right?"

"Love you too." He joked.

7:56 p.m

I can't take it anymore! I need to get out of here, get some air. I'm ClaustroDiggyphobic. Has somebody ever felt the need to strangle something inanimate, to keep you from strangling the real thing? Because here I am in my room, squeezing the life out of my stuffed Winnie the Pooh. Maybe he's sleep? Maybe I can sneak away for just a little bit and come back as if I've been here all along.

I feel like I'm a teenager again. Sneaking out of my window at night to go hang out with friends, or doing whatever I felt like doing at that time.

Biting my lip, I got dressed as silently as I could, and made my way to the window. Thank you God that Diggy has a one story house. The middle aged window creaked as I lifted it up. Not too loud, but loud enough for me to hallucinate that Diggy had heard it. One leg was out of the window, then another, and with a hop.... I was out.

Yes! Freedom at last, freedom at last! Thank god oh mighty, freedom at last!

"Ahem." Sweet Mary mother of all things holy!

He's in a freakin' lawn chair with a can of soda and laptop. I stared for a bit. Still startled from the appearance of the perpetrator I was trying to escape. "Hey, umm hey baby, what are doing out here?" He took his leg and placed it across his other one, folding his arms. I would've died in laughter if my throat wasn't so dry.

"I could ask you the same thing." He contradicted. I feel like I'm going to get punished after all of this. This is ridiculous! I am a twenty-three year old woman, and I can do whatever the hell I want! "Oh, me? See I was just-"

"You were just getting yo butt back in that house and back in bed with your pajamas, that's what you were about to do."

I sighed defeatedly and headed back to the open window, stomping with each step. "Fine, you win. I'm going."

"Night, princess. I'll be in there in a bit."

"Night, pain in my ass."

I heard a chuckle and a mini whisper. It was so quiet that I almost couldn't hear it. "I'll be tearing that ass up when I get in there though."