Drunk In Love

Y/n's POV

I stumbled onto the porch and rang the doorbell waiting for an answer. There he stood, with his arms folded and body against the frame of the door. "Did I come in past my curfew daddy?" He probably is wondering why his ex wife is at his doorstep drunk. I'm wondering the same thing.

He sighed and grabbed my hand walking me into the house, and closed the door behind him. Goddamn he's sexy. I want all of him right now.

"Y/n how much did you drink?" He asked sitting me down on a stool in the kitchen.

"Three, wait five, wait wait, eleven. I'm not sure what comes after seven? I remember I had six. I think." My giggles increased, but a part of me knew to be quiet since Natalie was probably still asleep. I took out my bun that I made and let my hair flow down to make me look sexy.

"Hey you." I whispered pointing at Diggy.

"Yes?"

"I think you're sexy." I said biting my lip.

His eyes bulged out a little as he walked over to where I was sitting handing me some water. "Oh really?"

"And you know what else." I hiccuped.

"What?"

"I want you, now."

My hands wrapped around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. But he didn't respond to it and backed away. "Let me take you upstairs."

He picked me up bridal style and carried me all the way up the steps and walked us into the master bedroom, putting me down on the bed. I caught him before he could walk away and pulled him down on the bed straddling his waist.

"I love you, Baby." I said smiling and trailing wet kisses down his neck.

"Y/n, stop okay. You are just drunk right now." His hands tried to pull me off but I stayed stationary. Instead he turned us around and put me on the bottom.

Even better. I took my opportunity and tried to unbuckle his belt. He smacked my hands away and made it easier for me to turn us back around, putting me back on top.

"I mean it baby. I love you. And I get jealous when I see you with other girls besides me." My lips found their way to his and hushed our brief conversation.

Swiftly I hitched up my dress just a little bit higher above my thighs. I heard him moan out and grip on tight to my hips. A smile came on my face, I was wearing him down.

"Y/n, listen okay, we have to stop." He whined trying not to look down at my white thong.

I smiled evilly and said, "What if I don't want to? I want you to fuck me so hard, Diggy."

My hips bucked a little more and started to feel mini Daniel rise up. I claimed his lips again in a searing kiss and started to unbutton his shirt. "No, Y/n."

I didn't take no for an answer and ripped the rest of his shirt off and lifted up his T-shirt exposing his six pack.

"Baby, just let me do this okay. I want you so badly."

"You are just saying that because you are drunk. You probably don't mean it." He said with sad eyes.

"I may be drunk, but I still love you Diggy. I miss you, and I hate the fact that I have to see you everyday and know that you aren't mine. I love you and I know you still love me too because you wouldn't be letting me do this right now. Tell me you still love me." I cried out.

He cracked and softly gripped onto my chin and said, "I love you, Y/n."

The beat of my heart sped up as our faces moved closer to one another's. He didn't waste anytime and kissed me pulling my dress up to my waist, feeling my hot center.

"I missed you so much." I confessed. Please god, let me remember this by tomorrow, and know that we can be back together.

Diggy's lips trickled down to my neck and latched on, promising a hickey for the next day. I bit my lip, silencing my moans from spilling out, and pulled down my dress from the top stopping at my navel showing my breasts.

My body was flipped over by his and in the blink of an eye I was on the bottom again, still moving my hips to get friction.

"If we do this, does that mean you're going to get back with me?" He asked moving a piece of hair from my face.

"If I remember by tomorrow."

He sighed and kissed me again. This kiss told me how much he loved me. I unzipped my dress and let it all come off, leaving me in my bra and thong.

His lips went off of my lips, to travel down to my neck and onto my breasts. I missed his touch so much. The way my body would react to him, tingling and sending vibrations to my core. Those sweet delicate kisses that made me quiver. I missed it all.

I felt his warm fingers go to my back and unhook my bra, taking one of my nipples in his mouth but caressing the other one with his hand.

"Baby." I whispered in a moan.

I took my chance and tangled my fingers in his hair, slightly tugging on it. Once he got bored of my breasts his tongue went down to my center and pushed my panties aside sticking his tongue in. Stars swirled around my head, as he went deeper and deeper. This was the first time he has ever done that to me.

My stomach flexed with anticipation as he came back up, wondering what he was going to do next. His thumbs hooked onto the strings of my thong and pulled it all the way down my body leaving me all the way exposed.

He took off his pants and underwear and slowly slid into me. It was torturous. He knew I always liked it rough, now he wants to go soft on me.

Whines came out of my mouth hoping that he knew what he was doing wrong.

"I'm not going to be rough tonight Y/n. We're playing by my rules." His voice was devious and manipulating. He knew what he wanted, and he wasn't going to stop.

His thrusts were soft and slow, while his hands were rough venturing around my body grabbing anything that he wanted. I clawed at his back at the newfound sensations and sucked on his neck. Diggy pulled my face back up to kiss him and locked eyes with me. I saw happiness, and lust.

Those brown eyes always told me how he felt. Nothing else. I felt as he went deeper and deeper, hitting new spots that have never been pursued before. Grunts that escaped from his mouth mixed with my moans. A pit of fire rose in my stomach, begging for release. I almost did, but then he said, "Don't do it, until I tell you to."

No he did just tell me to hold in my orgasm. My eyes clenched real tight, feeling it get bigger and bigger inside me. Tears slid down my face, trying to keep calm. With a couple more hard thrusts I was to my limit and was just waiting and waiting for him to tell me that it was okay.

"Now." He groaned out.

The rush of my orgasm came full speed, and punched me in the stomach. I gripped onto his shoulders and let it just ride out. Drowsiness overcame me, and soon after I fell asleep in his arms.